[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blondes Are WHORES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: wojak-1.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-1.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
When a man once said, "All women are whores.", he was right.

It doesn't matter what their hair color, nationality, race, or how much you think they love you. One day, they will betray you. It doesn't matter the scenario it's a fact of life. Every man who has been around women has witnessed it themselves, or seen it done to others. And this is not a recent phenomenon, this has been going on since women have existed. Do you honestly believe the onslaught of the feminism movement changed women? No. It only allowed women to show their true nature. They don't care about you, they pretend to care, but in fact they just want to satisfy themselves, fake altruists is what they are. Egoists pretending to be altruists. But their is one particular women that has surprised me on how low her character is, and the lengths she will go to satisfy her degenerate pursuits. The Blonde Female. Yes, you've seen her in advertisements, movies, and other forms of media (Blacked). You seen her walk down the street in her scantily clad attire like a cheap whore in Bangkok. If you weren't a chad in high school, you probably seen her walk passed you in the hallway not even sharing a quick glance at you, pretending like you don't exist. And to her you don't exist. She holds so much contempt towards you that to her you are less than human. An insect. Anyone who doesn't fit her expectations is thrown under the bus and disregarded. And if you perchance do befriend her, she will use you as a walking doormat. She will release all of her bent up emotions and other bullshit that spews from her mouth so she can waste a few seconds of her day. "Chad doesn't appreciate me like you do, Anon.", "You are such a good friend."etc etc etc.
>>
File: pic smug.gif (16KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pic smug.gif
16KB, 750x750px
Also, why are blondes so fervently obsessed with betraying their own race? Every blonde I come across is with a nigger now.
>>
File: mgtow logic.png (67KB, 714x1354px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow logic.png
67KB, 714x1354px
>>36888511
>>36888512

get back to >>>/r9k/ you MGTOW manchild degenerate
>>
>>36888513
I'm not mgtow or a manchild you faggot
>>
File: 16nhlh.jpg (482KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
16nhlh.jpg
482KB, 1680x1050px
>>36888513
The white race is going extinct because female whites are inter breeding with niggers. I'm just trying to point out that blaming non-whites/jews is only good to an extant. The whore who goes to them and accepts the nigger bait needs to take responsibility for her actions as well. She also deserves to be blamed.
>>
File: 1485122580321.jpg (93KB, 519x528px) Image search: [Google]
1485122580321.jpg
93KB, 519x528px
>>36888513
HE HAS A POINT THO LOLOLOL
>>
>>36888513
/pol/ moderators moving threads to all possible "better-fitting" boards is definitely improving their own containment now. /s
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124786625/#124788404
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.