[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fag problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

So, I started dating a dude, things are going pretty good and so on but the thing is, his family doesn't know he's a fag.
He's also scared of telling his family he's one which means he wanted to keep us as a secret. Some stuff happened and his sister found out he was dating someone.
His brilliant idea was to lie and say he was dating a girl and now his family wants to meet his """"girlfriend"""" since before that he was a turboautist without a gf.

To make things worse he just joked that I should crossdress and he buys me some girl clothes that cover everything, like some girly pink hoodie or some other gamer shit.

Do I go with him and meet his parents while badly crossdressing or I ditch him?
>>
>>36888286
Those aren't the only two options. Tell him to come out to them.
>>
You should stop posting here for being a disgusting normie
>>
ditch him if he can't be honest about dating you then he ain't worth it.
Sounds like trouble.
>>
>>36888286
>Do I go with him and meet his parents while badly crossdressing or I ditch him?

Yes, go meet his parents.
Hopefully his father shoots you both.
>>
>>36888302
I'm not a normie I'm a weirdo shut-in.

>>36888293
I would want that too but I don't want his family to be mean to him he's really nice actually.

>>36888315
This is the only issue I ever had with him. Which is why I'm so unsure, I would be willing to go with his idea but it just sounds terrible and would probably make me feel like shit since I doubt I would be able to fool anyone.
>>
File: 1493656898601.jpg (98KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1493656898601.jpg
98KB, 600x451px
>>36888372
>weirdo shut-in
>contacts another human being """romantically""

fags like you are probably the worst posters here
>>
If i were a gay dude and I wanted something serious I would never fuck with closeted guys.

I imagine they're the most desirable and it's like a trophy if you are the one to drag them out of the closet, but that's because they WANT gays to chase them and ultimately get hurt when they find something better. Like a gf. So it's not much of an achievement if you end up hurt when it's all over.

He still does whatever his momma says, basically. Don't fucks with a momma's boy.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (22KB, 505x383px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
22KB, 505x383px
>>36888372
>it just sounds terrible and would probably make me feel like shit since I doubt I would be able to fool anyone.
So don't do it you silly cunt. He obviously ain't thinking of you when he's dragging you down this rabbithole of embarrassment, he's trying to cover his own arse.
>>
Lol fucking do it OP. It will be funny as fuck. This goan be some MGS-tier espionage mission for you.

Godspeed, faggot.
>>
>>36888286
you and your bf must realize that they will know you're not biologically female and assume that their son is dating a trans woman, probably. i highly doubt that their reaction to that would be any better than their reaction to their son showing up with a dude, assuming their those kind of people.

i vote dress up in obviously joking girl clothes and have that be a lighthearted way of him coming out to them. he should introduce you as his surprise boyfriend.

or you know, leave him bc that shit will never work lol
>>
File: f11.jpg (149KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
f11.jpg
149KB, 1280x960px
>>36888425
If he didn't tell his family he had a gf none of this would have happened so I guess you're right.

>>36888498
I'm really worried they would freak out and kick him or something, mix with the fact I'm also extremely nervous because I'm sure they will be super mean to me. His sister is kinda of a bitch.
>>
i brought a trap home and my parents straightfaced called her(male) he/him
>>
>>36888583
It's not a trap if you can tell it's a man without seeing a penis.
>>
Op are you a cute guy? I'd be your bf and wouldn't be closeted.
Although I'm not a fairy faggot so I don't go around advertising it.
>>
Does he realize this plan is completely absurd? Like, is your boyfriend played by Jason Alexander?
>>
>>36888646
I'm pretty skinny and girly but nowhere trap tier like you guys love on this board.

Anyways I think you guys are really right I will just tell him that we better end things before something bad happens to him or me.

I will miss having someone to hug and kiss though,[/spoiler]
I'm going to cry
>>
>>36888286
Is he hot enough to warrant the lies?

DESU years ago I dated a jock in HS, he was massively closeted so it was all lies and drama. But fuck it he was the hottest guy around. SO it was worth it really.

What's he like OP?
>>
>>36888790
I hate traps I just want a normal guy
>>
>>36888286
Holy shit the answer is obvious you are so dumb. Just get him some random girl to pretend to be his girlfriend (you're a fag so I know you can get one to help him out) and you continue the facade of being just bros while doing homo shit behind closed doors.
>>
>>36888286
Ditch him, them he'll have the valid excuse of being dumped before the meeting instead of needing to lie.
Maybe they'll stop fucking hounding him after they realize it was their fault.
>>
Dress up dude, literally a once in a lifetime opportunity that all those doujins and captions wish could happen irl
>>
>>36888286
go meet his family, but have him introduce you to them as his friend

keep coming over there, get to know his parents, get them to like you

then once they know you well, he can come out
>>
>>36888286
Go meet his family and say "Yeah actually he has a bf because he's gay, and if you have a prob with that you're fucking troglodytes."
>>
File: 1492617147855.jpg (37KB, 656x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492617147855.jpg
37KB, 656x583px
anon just tell him to come out to his parents.

you're gonna have to do it eventually
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.