[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /prepared/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1480588369232.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480588369232.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>26 year old friendless khv
>coworkers beginning to ask me more and more personal questions
>any day now they're going to ask me if I'm a virgin
>need a clever self-deprecating joke to play it off once they do
>epiphany happens
>realize exactly how I will craft the conversation to my advantage
>"Really anon, you're a virgin? Why?"
>"Oh, I'm not much of a people-person."
>"So you like animals then, huh? Haha"
>"Must be my Scottish ancestry :^), haha"
Then everyone will laugh and a shy qt in the group will step forward and make a sheepish sound and everyone will laugh again and then she'll invite me for coffee and I'll say yes and she'll realize I'm not that bad of a person I just have mild social anxiety and needed the ice to be broken and then we'll start dating and get married.

Try to poke a hole in my flawless plan, I dare you.
>>
>>36883509
Scots don't fuck sheep. Welsh do.

What now OP?
>>
>>36883509
>>"So you like animals then, huh? Haha"
That would pretty much make my brain stop working. I would probably get up and walk out of the room
>>
>>36883571
Shit, good catch. Thanks anon, I've corrected my notes.
>>
You could just lie or bullshit it. Dumb shit like this is discussed at my workplace everyday. I personally don't care who you fuck. I see no point in talking about my sex life with people who the only time I talk with is at work. I don't go to work for chatter, I go to work. I can't wait to leave. I have to bullshit conversations everyday. I have no problem talking, but if it's about dumb shit it gets annoying. My boss can make corny jokes but won't train me after I have asked him over 10 times. School level humor is shitty after a while. Work really is like high school.
>>
>>36883509

you don't have a job.

originalinis komentaras
>>
File: 1490893593320.jpg (112KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490893593320.jpg
112KB, 500x713px
>>36883509
it... uh... it looks good anon
>>
>>36883613
I do. I'm a tech at a biotech company. I make growth media and equilibrate columns and other fun menial stuff while the smart people do the real work.
>>36883617
Thanks!
>>
>>36883609
Welcome to the real world friend. Where people refuse to grow up, and the pettiness is everlasting.
Enjoy your stay!
>>
>>36883571
Everyone in the United Kaliphate fucks sheep
>>
>>36883509

What actually happens

>"Anon are you a virgin?"
>Y-Yeah I-I notmuchapeperson
>"Oh, that's okay man"
>Y-Y-Yeah I like animals
>"Oh...Okay?"
>Itsbecauesimscottish he he
>"Uh, what did you say?"
>I-It's. Because I have Scottish ancestors.
>"Oh, uh"
>S-Scottish, have s-s-sex with sh-sheep
>"...."
>I-I-It's a j-joke!
>"....."
>OP either runs away or starts crying or some shit.

OP is then comes on r9k to cry about how unfair normies are like it's not his fault.
>>
>>36883509
Seems pretty air tight to me. Good work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.