[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do females naturally have hairy legs or is that a meme? Billions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Jennifer-Garner-Hairy-Legs-80363.jpg (200KB, 858x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Garner-Hairy-Legs-80363.jpg
200KB, 858x1300px
Do females naturally have hairy legs or is that a meme?

Billions of women cannot possibly all be shaving their legs all the time enough to make it so they never look like they have any, right?
>>
>>36883467
They have hairy legs, and yes, most women (at least here in california) shave incessantly. If you don't believe me, try looking at a girl's legs in a place where it's cold enough that they can wear long-legged pants everyday. If they aren't sexually active, they will not bother shaving their legs, and they will indeed be hairy. Of course, most women are sexually active, so they'll be shaving. I only know because my sister used to have friends over and all of them had hairy legs in the winter, no exception. They weren't even middle eastern or anything, just whites, asians, and latinas.
>>
>>36883705
This.

I assume you don't have facebook, OP, because whenever winter approaches my feed is inundated with jokes about girls not having to shave anymore
>>
>meet qt on tinder
>notice she doesn't shave her legs or arms
>time to undress
>she has a shaved pussy

Why ;_;
>>
>>36884079
Stop oppressing her with your unreasonable beauty standards, male scum.
>>
>>36883467
If you're a women with visible leg hair your not white
>>
Do guys really give a fuck about hairy legs? I'm always wearing long pants in public and I've cut myself last time I tried. I shave my pits though
>>
>>36884079
I bet you could talk her out of that, she's probably just doing it under the assumption that dudes like it. As for the arm+leg hair, she probably figures it's not too noticeable.

>>36884148
Most absolutely do and find it grotesque, but some guys prefer unshaven. I believe guys who like hairy legs also like hairy armpits, seems to be a correlation.
>>
>>36884079
she was probably shaving to get rid of the crabs, pubic lice
>>
>>36884148

Nah, once the first girls started doing it they fucked it up for the lazy ones. I can't see hairy legs on a woman and not think of my brothers. This kills the erection.
>>
My ex had "hairy" legs, but she was blonde and the hairs were super short, soft and barely noticeable. Women and men are pretty hairy, but it depends on genetics mostly.
>>
I find body hair gross honestly. I like 'em completely smooth.
>>
File: jew disguise.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
jew disguise.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>36884376
By that logic circumcision is justifiable in america, good goy.
Honestly this backwards thinking is how I un-brainwashed myself and now find girls with hairy legs more attractive
>>
>>36884148

Guys who are turned off by hair are low test children and/or pedophiles. Fact. Development of body hair on the legs/underarms/genitals, literally a primary sexual characteristic. The presence of body hair on a women is how nature tells you she's hit puberty and is ready to get fucked.

If your brain isn't getting the memo (hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have should have trained you to look at that hairy woman and get turned on) then you are literally a defective child and probably a homosexual pedophile as well.

See>>36884237
>Most absolutely do and find it grotesque

Guaranteed to be a effiminate faggot.
>>
My ex liked it when I was completely shaved. Even now I still shave at least every week
>>
>>36883467
>Do females naturally have hairy legs or is that a meme?
Female here, my legs and arms are hairy but they are not thick. My hair is also less thick than other girls, so it is not visible unless you look very close. I don't need to shave very often.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.