[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowing you will never be normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (2KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 135x90px
>knowing you will never have a deep meaningful relationship with someone because the idea of someone being that close makes your chest tighten and soul crease up

>Knowing that this is a natural human thing and you cant do it, you can only observe this but never take part. No matter how hard you try you can not feel it.

>Knowing that people nearly half your age have done something that is human nature as well and you cant because you just cant see yourself getting anywhere near that level of closeness

>Knowing that you can not fix yourself and no one wants to fix you , you are destinate to go on alone until you cease to exist.
>>
Chosen solitude is the best way to go. Be your own person without any influence to poison your mind.
>>
>>36875998
It is not chosen anon , sometimes life just works out that way.
>>
Just get a hobby so you don't kill yourself. Recently, my guitar is the only think that makes me happy
>>
>>36876101
Thanks anon

origi
>>
File: 1468667435334.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468667435334.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>36875864
>no one wants to fix you
I still think there's someone out there who will accept the way I am and fix me.
I still have hope that one day I will meet a girl who likes shy and depressed faggots like me...
>tfw never had a gf
>tfw I don't even know what my own voice really sounds like
>tfw everyone around me is a normie and doesn't give a shit about me
>I shake and I can't move properly when normies are watching
>my heart wants to explode, continuous palpitations because of social anxiety
Not the best life, but hey, at least I don't have health problems.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.