[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time going by too fast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 14929556817793.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
14929556817793.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
how do I make the years go slower
>>
do new things
have new experiences
time goes faster as you get older because you get used to doing the same old shit over and over again
>>
>>36875803
try being 26 in discords with 19 year olds. im too much of a loser to have friends irl and i can't even have friends online
>>
I was just looking into perception of time, as mine has slowed down as of late.

Apparently deep thinking can slow down time, as well as being exposed to new situations that require your full attention.
It's the familiarity of everyday routines that make time seem to fly by, everything becomes habit and you don't think about things as much.

You gotta change shit up my man, you're stagnating.
>>
>>36875839
This guy is correct.
Time seem to go faster because nothing transcendent happens, so all days are just the same.
You can do things like he suggest, or maybe you could try and learn how to meditate. I heard that it helps rejuvenate the mind, making you feel less bored about the shit you already got used to do all day.
>>
>>36875803
Time flies by when you are having fun :^)
>>
>>36875977
This is true, but it also flies by when you are doing nothing with your life.
>>
>>36876017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHnL57KLCls
"Wasting time feels good"
>>
>>36875803
I agree with everyone - repetition makes time fly by. If you spend a week in your room doing nothing, or going to the same places every day, then that week will blend into one big lump of time. Doing new things - finding new videos to watch, new places to go, etc - will make time slow down.

So will Mindfulness, which is fucking amazing. It quiets all your billions of thoughts and trains you do get completely outside of your head. Instead of looking at the world around you while thinking of something else, you'll have full awareness of the outside world, making every second seem longer and more meaningful. In fact, when I can pull it off, it immediately feels like my "little kid" memories, before my head was full of shit all the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.