[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, i want to go on an adventure and die young. what do you suggest?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

guys, i want to go on an adventure and die young. what do you suggest?
>>
>>36874267
Road trip in africa
>>
>>36874301
that's not the way i wanna die though
>>
A trip to Detroit.
>>
drug spiral. start with taking lsd everyday and work your way up to meth/heroin. travel whatever country you're in. Hop on trains etc etc. When you're ready to move overseas just kill a few people and take their cash. If you get caught just kys, press start, and try again. When you finally get to the most beautiful spot you've ever seen, (it helps if it's a crowded area like paris, nyc, beijing, tokyo etc etc) pull down your pants and fap. When the police come to arrest them have a shootout and try to get 6 stars before you health drops to 0
>>
>>36874267
You want an adventure? Here's an adventure. Go to Europe (or Asia, but that's probably a bad idea since nobody will speak english) and try to work odd jobs to get enough money to afford to go to a new location and to feed yourself. Keep travelling like that, carrying little on you but what you can fit in a backpack. Maybe you'll find something that'll make you want to live.

If you speak spanish you can also do it in south america, but I highly suggest planning a route of somewhat safe areas beforehand, and looking into transportation since public transport isn't so great down there.
>>
Can I come along?
I wanna live an adventure myslef. Life is boring and the everyday routine is killing me
>>
>>36874431
arrest you* fuck
>>
Go to Saudi Arabia and tell someone you're gay.
>>
>>36874444
How can i say no to those quads?
>>
have a bank robbing spree (dont kill anyone, i know you want to die but dont kill innocent people) be on the run and rob as many banks as you can until you get away, and get into a shoot out with cops (firing your weapon in the air will be enough for them to shoot at you, they have familes they want to go home too)
>>
>>36874267
Do what the famous adventurers such as Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodger, Eric Harris, and Dylan Klebold did, they got national recognition for what stunts they pulled off in their time.
>>
>>36874499
>dont kill anyone, i know you want to die but dont kill innocent people
no one is innocent
>firing your weapon in the air will be enough for them to shoot at you, they have familes they want to go home too
not 100% sure it'll work in europe.
>>
Join military, volunteer for infantry. If you survive join the French Legionnare
>>
>>36874267
I tried to do this, got arrested because my parents got mad that I took their tent.
>>
>>36874267
Let's form a wandering band of robots
>>
>>36874788
>Let's form a wandering band of robots
hmu if you pass by italy.
>>
>>36874804
Home of Rome?
Don't see how it couldn't be on the itinerary
>>
Go down Niagara falls drunk with no barrel
>>
>>36874841
all roads lead to rome, as it is said.
>>
>>36874267
Sell everything and move to rural china. Then try and work your way up to a successful life in America. By the time this happens you will be /ironpilled/ and you can start the day of retribution. Or you can die in the process still pretty cool mate
>>
If you see some long haired blonde haired skinny guy wearing jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket, come talk to me, I'm lonely.
>>
>>36874267
go through compton or detroit yelling "nigger"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.