[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a wholesome thread? How are you doing anon? Looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: received_10213335022437032.jpg (23KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
received_10213335022437032.jpg
23KB, 750x1000px
Can we have a wholesome thread? How are you doing anon? Looking forward to something?
>>
feeling tired, i got back from the gym. today i just felt tired, i already took a nap.
>>
looking forward to suicide, my friend
>>
>>36872688
Wholesome? Let me get in on that.

I'm sort of mixed about school coming up. I hardly know what to do, I have a half-assed plan to study history in uni and go into either
teaching or politics because engineering failed. I'm unsure about that future and I'm not looking forward to have to spend time among normies
who are all dumber than me because my lack of life motivation and severe depression caused me to function far below my level which means
I'm in a school for average intelligence even though I'm far above that. Also I know I'll get treated like a fucking kid again, which I don't
appreciate since I'm now 20 and both smarter and wiser than pretty much all my teachers.

Y'know, advice for a future plan would be appreciated. In other words: how do I find my life goal so I can get motivated and function on the
level of intelligence I actually have?
>>
>>36872688
Sorry for the blog, but if there is a board for this, this is the one
I want to play gigs at the pub/club/whatever in the evening, play all the sad songs one day a week, just me and a guitar
I don't want to be famous or even make a living out of it. I just want to go on a stage or whatever it will be there and see people listening to me.
Sadly there are multiple problems even with a dream so basic
1. I'm as uncharismatic as you can possibly imagine
2. Thom Yorke was wrong, not everybody can play guitar. I'm totally shit at it, I recently started practicing more and hoping it will get better
3.I'm pretty sure something is wrong with the capacity of my lungs, I'll propably have to do something between singing and whispering ala Nick Drake
4.Nobody wants a sad unknown guy playing in their local. Unless I get REALLY lucky and somehow not only write good music and get it published that is, but it's so unlikely I don't even think about it
I also suck at actually making tunes, I constantly catch myself stealing from someone

Really the only thing I can kinda do is writing lyrics, but so far everything is so far at concept stage it's not worth talking about.
At least depression, waifuism, isolation and anxiety are great inspiration and also happen to be a hot topic lately

Sorry for writing a book
>>
File: 1424431050154.jpg (379KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1424431050154.jpg
379KB, 1400x1050px
>tfw wholesome threads in January
>expected to have a wholesome year
>first wholesome thread I've seen since then

>>36873345
First of all lucky you for picking a comfy subject to study. As far as finding a life goal, travel a bit, read, etc. just find out if you want to live for yourself, other people, your country, etc etc. I'd tell you to go to the brink of suicide but that wouldn't be responsible, but that worked for me as far as finding a direction.
>>
>>36873815
Getting Nick Drake vibes from this. Bottom line is there is a high demand for a sad unknown guy playing.
>>
>>36873960

im sad alone and I play guitar tell me wht u think

https://youtu.be/hVQWV8jO-Ac
>>
>>36873815
First of all, you will get better at guitar and singing as you practice. That's a fact. Looking back in retrospect, guitar is one of the easiest hobbies I've picked up. Second of all, number 1 way to improve your charisma and stage performance is going to open mics. Keep going to open mics and get good live then you can check and see if gigs are near you.

You're never gonna make it, but that's okay as long as you like what you do.
>>
>>36874013
>You're never gonna make it, but that's okay as long as you like what you do.
I just want to do it as a form of hobby/self validation, I'll be propably working some mindless job and this just sounds like something that can help me stay sane

I'm not even sure if there are open mics in my city since I live in second world shithole. Also going to one alone seems... scary, and in more than a one way
>>36873960
Well, the idea came upon me after a long lonely evening of listening to Nick Drake and Elliott Smith, so it maybe just that
>>
>>36873815
Play for yourself. You are the universe, you are king. When you are alone, you are the whole world.
Also, you can always take your guitar and play in nature, it's comfy as fuck
>>
>>36873999
Listened to some of your songs
Music is ok, but I feel some kind of an intro or something would help. Now vocals fill the entire song
You sing ok, but for my taste it's too quiet and you sound really emotionless
>>
>>36873999
Also Must be Dreaming is great, do something with it
Nice trips btw
>>
Guys?
Nobody is trying to do something?
>>
File: 1493425986898.jpg (48KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493425986898.jpg
48KB, 550x778px
I am actually very sad
today was worse than most, and I wish I had someone to talk to/help me
how can you guys be so wholesome when the world is pitted against us
>>
>>36875340
Being depressed is actually interesing as fuck from artfag's perspective
Try to pick up something artistic and pour your soul into it
Tbh I have no idea why I still haven't killed myself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.