[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to unironically destroy the world.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1410294462409.jpg (88KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410294462409.jpg
88KB, 724x720px
I want to unironically destroy the world.
>>
>>36869694
I unironically believe I am a messiah who was incarnated into this world to lead a revolution against evil. I don't blame you for hating the world, it is corrupt.
>>
>>36869694
Just engineer a plague, shouldn't be too hard.
>>
File: 1492049278856.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492049278856.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>36869891
I do not know about all that stuff but I want to eradicate all of humanity because Chad stole my thunder today

But fuck yea dude let's form a league of robot evil.
>>
>>36869694
>I want to unironically destroy the world.

I've been thinking about various plans to do this, how serious are you?

I feel the most significant way we could do serious damage to the planet would be to place explosive charges across the antarctic ice shelf and blow off a significant chunk into the ocean, ice loss at that scale would cause sea level rise which at the very least will destroy the Netherlands and Florida

Any other methods you guys are considering?

>>36869949
The issue with a plague is that its very illegal while there are many legal methods to destroy the planet
>>
>>36869973
Robots are the most evil people on the planet, all we need is to get some discipline and organisational skills. We could take over the world.
>>
>>36869993
>The issue with a plague is that its very illegal while there are many legal methods to destroy the planet
Is it actually? I'd figured every government on earth would frown upon it, but didn't know it was codified into law.
Actually wondering if you can target specific ethnic groups, so we can wipe out all the niggers and dune coons.
Either way, as soon as you open pandora's box it really doesn't matter whether it was illegal or not, everyone would be too dead to punish you.
>>
File: 1492821592776.png (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492821592776.png
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>36869949
>>36869993
>>36870039
We doing this? I am collecting ever piss jug and rotten tendie that I can muster. If we put all of our NEET goods together we may be able to start chemical war somehow. Normies woulkdnt knoe what hit them
>>
File: 1486331070522.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486331070522.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
I'm a college student right now, majoring in pharma. Once I finish my plan's to work in the microbiology field.
My plan is to get access to the resources necessary to engineer a virus with the combined characteristics of AIDS (hard to develop a cure), rabies (mortality rate of around 100%) and measles (so it's easily transmissible).
Give me 8-10 years and I'll make it so the human population will decrease 80%.
>>
>>36870075
fuck off /pol/ goddamnit

I want to destroy the entire planet, not play into your genocidal fantasies

>>36870098
stop LARPing, this is serious business

There are various actions which we as individuals can take to cause widespread global scale damage to the earth

Collecting shit isn't one of them, unless there was some way to cause some significant damage to the water supply

The ogallala aquifer currently provides the vast majority of water for agricultural use in the United States

Effectively a large underground expanse of water, interfering with this aquifer could severely damage the agricultural system in States

More research needs to be done on possible access points and vectors through which it can be infected or damaged
>>
>>36870289
Godspeed. Send us back to the stone ages, pharma-kun.
>>
>>36870289
It's not that easy, if you make it too deadly the hosts will die before transmission, also it will be more easily found. If you make the gestation period too long, it will give people more time to discover a cure once they find out.
It's basically IRL Plague Inc.
>>
>>36870289
I WILL STOP YOU HIJAK
>>
>>36870289
>tfw no gf
is getting serious
>>
>>36870289
>pharma
what
a
fucking
loser
>>
>>36871171
I don't think he is being entirely truthful.
>>
I unironically find torture and terrible disasters hilarious.

Im still waiting for a terrible disaster to happen in the middle east, wiping out half of the it. Itd be hilarious.
>>
>>36871202
Same, I love when they cause damage to the world.

I want one to happen in Europe or Korea, imagine how funny that would be. Some highly populated, developed area.
>>
>>36869694
It would be wrong to destroy the world. Are you using human emotions to judge humans? There is more to the world than just some annoying humans.
>>
>>36869694
Here are your options, you can even use them simultaneously.
1. A dirty bomb
This one is simple, it goes off, people, animals, plants worldwide start dying.
2. disease
The plague got quite far, and people can't stop spreading this shit, especially in this day and age.
we can't even keep out illegal refugees, doubt you could make a proper containment zone.
People are so intend on dragging the rest down with them.
3. insect plague
If you engineered or bred a species of locust that survives anywhere, they'd just devour all the plants, no plants, no food, no life.
other animals could be bred in a similar way like mosquitoes that carry poison or disease.
>>
Im >>36871202

>>36871229

Korean here. I would fucking LOVE it if South and North Korea got fucked over. The love for kpop and the loss of relatives I fucking hate would be hilarious.
>>
File: absolutetrash.png (273KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
absolutetrash.png
273KB, 500x304px
I unironically think the populaion should be lowered by a world disaster. The perfect shit should be a plague, which would affect both rich and poor countries (anyway, the poorest would be the most affected).
I don't care if it kill me in the end
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>36871623
"Disaster" you say?
>>
good thread

asdad
>>
>>36872110
>good thread
>asdad
This
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.