[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will anyone ever love her as much as I did?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 9028482.jpg (54KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
9028482.jpg
54KB, 500x414px
Will anyone ever love her as much as I did?
>>
>>36869120
Probably not but she will love them more than she ever loved you
>>
>>36869262
Show me where it hurts.
>>
>>36869120

No because you love just like you do. They can try to replac3 you but you are you, no one else can fill that place.
>>
Love isn't really love unless it's mutual and gets some time to develop and there's a genuine connection with some depth to it.

So if you're in your early 20s or younger, and she was your oneitis, then yes. If she's ever in an actual relationship with a partner who's reached maturity and they love each other, her partner will love her more than you did.

Also her parents probably love her more than you.
>>
>>36869120
love is not sending her your tendies coupon

actually love her
>>
>>36869120
>Believing in love
Bahahahaha that's where you fucked up Anon. Love is just a temporary illusion, don't waste your valuable time on vapid women.
>>
>>36869120
I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is chance you didn't love her that much if the relationship has ended.
>>
>>36869120
Yes, and she'll love him back until you are just a footnote in her life
>>
>>36869323

This made me feel nice

>>36869544

But what if I didn't want the relationship to end
>>
>>36869736
Well, what happened? Why did it end?
>>
>>36870025

Why do you ask?

it's kind of irrelevant
>>
File: 1429872180839.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429872180839.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>36869120
You should keep her head in the freezer than it's forever love
>>
>>36870149
Well is it coz someone was selfish, someone didn't love another person enough or what?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.