[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other "chads" here just hanging to see the losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: fuck you.jpg (43KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
43KB, 478x640px
Any other "chads" here just hanging to see the losers obsess about us?
It's kind of a thrill to me.
>>
chad doesn't do that
you're a brad
>>
>>36866671
Some nice ears on that dumbo looking motherfucker
>>
Hello fellow Chad, how are you this fine day? Are you eating your vegetables?
>>
>>36866689
maybe, don't think i totally fit the stereotype. what's a brad?
>>
>>36866695
I guess, but only in shakes, fuck that foul shit.
>>
File: 148679045431.jpg (36KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
148679045431.jpg
36KB, 640x615px
>>36866671
Some guys go online pretending to be females , some pretend to be chad.....it's ok anon....we love you and accept you just as you are.
>>
>>36866703
brads are a bit lower than chad and they're the sometimes rich douches that make fun of nerds/betas
>>
You're just probably another robot named chad not really a "chad", fucking faggot
>>
>>36866784
lol yeah maybe except I don't know anyone who'd dress like that.
Do you have like a scale or a list?..
>>
>>36866785
not named chad and maybe I'm not. but most of the time you call everyone who looks good and gets laid chad.
>>
File: 1494251430878.jpg (35KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1494251430878.jpg
35KB, 500x598px
If not a faggot robot poser, two questions: do you hate us? since you see here how much pain we go through, do you feel bad about the fate of manlets and robots?
>>
File: 1494227967409.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1494227967409.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>36866671
Never had a gay thought in my life before but somehow, for some sick twisted reason, OP's pic turns me on? What is happening?

Also fuck off Chad.
>>
>>36866874
> most of the time you call everyone who looks good and gets laid chad.

How good looking are we talking about and how effortless to get laid?
>>
Holy fucken REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36866703
Chad is good-natured and although he pisses us off with how disconnected he is from how we feel he wants us to be happy. He's the "just b urself bro :)" guy. Brads like you are cruel pricks who do the sort of things you do, they're the omes that bully, steal gfs, etc.
>>
File: Sad_Face_Emoji.png (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Face_Emoji.png
87KB, 640x640px
>>36867173
shit you just made me feel bad.
posting this message was kind of shitty.

irl i'm not cruel or anything, never bullied anyone. but desu this places fucks in my head a bit: reading about the obsession of people for the "lucky" guys gives you some sort of sick pleasure. probably should not indulge.

sorry for using the word "losers" in my first message.
>>
>>36866998
because you're a giant sissy faggot, stop lying to yourself, you love cock.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.