[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would women like these date a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Would women like these date a robot?
>>
Oh yeah. Daddy issues pussy is the best pussy.
>>
>>36864684
>>36865222
Oh shit sorry, I misread your question. No. These women would never date a robot because despite pretending to be different and not Stacyish, they're all pretty fucking Stacy-esque.
>>
>>36864684
Depends which one of the robots.
>>
>>36864684
I have the same aesthetic as those girls and am dating a robot.
>>
>>36865568
girls like you disgust me to be completely honest

that whole aesthetic is fucking disgusting

inb4 khv - I'm not a robot
>>
>>36865620
>that aesthetic
>disgusting

Your loss, chump. Fucking basic bitches is about as much fun as fucking a log.
>>
>>36865647
Are you saying these bitches are not basic?
If so, that would be wrong.
>>
>>36865668
They're Stacyish, but not basic. Basic is like you know...sorority girls, girls on sports teams, ect.
>>
>>36865647
see that's the thing girls like you don't get. you think by doing shit like that you're """"different""" from other """basic"""" girls.

the reality is that there are many other girls with redeeming personalities and features that don't have to go to such lengths to make themselves "stand out". no, I'm not talking about basic bitches.
>>
>>36865686
Same behaviors, same outlook. Any girl who cares for her appearance beyond applying simple makeup and having decent clothes that defend her against the cold is fucking basic.
This includes any kind of hair dye, piercings, the thick glasses and of course that silly sideshave thing.
>>
>>36865686
You got it reversed. They're not honestly Stacyish but they are extremely basic.
>>
>>36865723
>>36865726
I'm not >>36865568 just FYI.

I dunno, I've found those, "different" girls to be significantly more...hmmm...what's the word..."bearable" I guess. I just found them to be a bit more exciting than fucking sorority/track team/whatever girls.

>>36865745
They're low key Stacyish. But if you break down their standards and behaviors and all that jazz, they're Stacies.
>>
>>36865620
I honestly don't care and was prepared to be single forever anyway.
>>
>>36865784
Then it's just an issue of semantics with the word "basic". I can see where you're coming from though, maybe they're driven by the same impulses but at least they put more effort into it
>>
>>36865788
why do you like that aesthetic
>>
>>36865784
>I dunno, I've found those, "different" girls to be significantly more...hmmm...what's the word..."bearable" I guess. I just found them to be a bit more exciting than fucking sorority/track team/whatever girls.

there is a happy medium between basic sorority/basic weirdo, you just need to put in effort to find it and not go for the girls who already obviously stand out.
>>
>>36865820
I have a kink for piercings and unusual hair is fun. I can take out anything I want at any time or dye my hair back to its original colour whenever I want. No harm done.
>>
>>36865838
but you won't do either of those things because you have to compensate for a lack of something, right?
>>
>>36865859
Well no, I like it. I don't care if other people don't because I keep to myself anyway. What kind of things do you think I'm lacking?
>>
>>36865915
youre lacking something. you're on 4chan. do your friends look the same as you?
>>
No. The differences they're talking about are more shallow than a rain puddle.
>>
>>36865915
you put on a different look to show other people you don't care what they think, but inside, you're scared of their opinions.

you never stood out before the piercings and dyed hair, but you wanted to be special. you saw people with this aesthetic and thought how cool they were, so you imitated them.

in other words, you lack a real personality, so you compensate by making your external appearance different. you're unhappy with being normal and unnoticed, but at the same time you're scared of people's judgement.
>>
File: 1421169288463.jpg (130KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421169288463.jpg
130KB, 680x450px
>tfw it becomes a thread dedicated to giving someone posing as a woman some salty (you)s.
>>
>>36865993
>friends
Good joke.

>>36866009
I legitimately don't care about other people, and haven't cared since I was 15 or 16. It takes up too much energy, I'd rather concentrate on my own ambitions. You're right that I never stood out. I still don't.

I just like the aesthetic.
>>
How do I get a goth gf?
>>
>>36866096
give her attention and play on her daddy issues
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.