[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do black people not have fathers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1490729611026.jpg (52KB, 552x561px) Image search: [Google]
1490729611026.jpg
52KB, 552x561px
why do black people not have fathers?
>>
>>36864641
Because literally no one wants to be black
>>
Black doesn't equal back
>>
>>36864641
The legacy of slavery + institutionalized racism. Reagan floods their neighbourhoods with drugs and Clinton locks up all the fathers. Welfare state was then the alternative. Now you have the result
>>
>>36864641
That's a stereotype from the 70s, 80s and 90s when fatherless black children was at its height. I'm not really sure. But more black men are staying in their children's lives these days.
>>
>>36864641
Blacks are impulsive and lack the long-term planning and foresight of other races. Tyrone can fuck a random girl without a condom and his only concern is shooting his load, not 18 years of child support.
>>
Because the average black women is women's true nature taken to the extreme. The average black women is literally retarded. I am talking about about as evolved as a caveman.

>Why should I have a kid?
To prove to the world that i was desired by someone of course. And welfare.

> who should I reproduce with? The intelligent black man that wants to settle down, is successful and responsible?
Good god no, I'll find the biggest, tallest, most brain dead, most ghetto caveman like retard I can. Who wouldn't pay child support even if he could.

You think white women are scum? Well there's always something worst. A black kids main problem isn't not having a father it's surviving being raised by a retarded child.
>>
>>36864781

And

>>36864595

The black community in the USA is just a microcosm for what's to come to white America in a couple decades.
>>
>>36864955
It's no wonder they're unwanted by everyone, even black men prefer white girls. Who honestly wants to fuck a vapid, hostile cunt with a two digit IQ and a head of fake mop hair?
>>
>>36865025
This is also why whites are going through a heroine epidemic. Blacks were punished severely for crack but 30 years later America is taking a sympathetic approach to the white heroine problem of course.
>>
>>36865050
Most black men prefer black women. This white girl lust is over hyped. White women are bland and overrated.
>>
>>36865050
>>36864955

These. My god, black women are disgusting apes
>>
File: IMG_20170508_092932.jpg (1MB, 2416x3306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_092932.jpg
1MB, 2416x3306px
>>36865109
Does anyone find this shit attractive?
>>
>>36864844

Why post if you have no idea what you're talking about?
>>
>>36865140

I don't find it unattractive. Now if you posted one of those pulled cotton steel wool messes that pass for hair styles, now that shit's disgusting.
>>
>>36865140
It doesn't bother me. What I'll never understand is why white women with wet hair. I fucked this decent white girl from Tinder but when I saw her after a shower, my God. That wet blonde hair looked so gross it made my skin crawl.
>>
because white people kill them or put them in jail
>>
>>36865231
Anon, it says "unwed" not % of single mothers.
>>
On the Savanna of Africa, where the Black man evolved, the climate allows for food to be available all year long. Due to this, it was more advantagous for black men to sleep and have children with many women, rather than having one mate and working to provide for your offspring.
In places with like Europe, where the Winter makes food unavailable for many months, children and women needed a man to provide for them.
The changes these differeces affected were obviously of the men's temperament, but also of the neoteny displayed in the women and children. Neotenic features would trigger the paternal instincts of the men, and guile them into being a provider.
>>
>>36865231

I hope youre just pretending to be this retarded.
>>
>>36865342

Good point, they probably were all principled libertarians taking a stand against government involvement in marriage while still participating in commited monogamous relationships.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
>>
>>36865394
today's redpill
>>
>>36865394
Pretty much this, why is this so hard for people to understand?
>>
>>36864641
I had mine, get fucked
>>
>>36865616
That doesn't disprove anything
>>
>>36864641
Historic reasons. Drugs and gang culture being encouraged, and also the welfare system rewarded single mother homes, but also had random checks. As a result, men would leave the home so their families gain more government support. This was an intentional move to create more single mother homes (which destroys a community). White people are next.
>>
>>36864955
Shut the fuck up man, there's obviously ghetto women but there's plenty of extremely intelligent black women who are awful for entirely different reasons. I'd say entitled and overly moody, black women are just stressful to deal with and really fucking needy, but at least they won't cheat on you and they aren't remorseless sluts like white women.
>>
File: 1479428417201s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1479428417201s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
Black women have kids with the worst black men they can find, the guys skip out asap usually to knock some other girl up so the cycle continues and the women end up bitter when decent black dudes want nothing to do with that fucked up situation. Black culture is so fucked up that they think this is normal and desirable now.
>>
>>36864641
Mostly because black mothers are awarding sex to the lowest common black man.
Thugs, losers, criminals etc.
These are the kinds of men that have the most kids, and do not provide for any of them.

ONce the black female realizes she made a mistake, its too late and no self respecting black man is going to fuck with her messed up life.
Its one of the main reasons Tyler Perry movies are so popular because they feature a ghetto black female main character who has had a troubled life and is "saved" so to speak by a intelligent, good looking black gentleman with a good paying job and close connection with God.
>>
I know my dad
hes the reason I can live a comfy upper middle class neet life
thanks dad
>>
>>36865868
Same, but I wish he'd taught me to be a man. I'm 20 and I've never shot a gun, drove a car, barely know how to use tools, never really played any sports and I'm skinny as fuck. I don't know how to throw a football and even worse I'm 6'0 and can't dribble a basketball. Imagine being a tall black guy who can't play basketball. Had a phase in high school where I tried to get into sports. It still haunts me sometimes.
>that time two tiny white girls played against me and my friend
>that horrible moment when they were actually better than me
Holy fuck. There's no greater shame possible on earth. The fucking stares. The people playing on other courts stopped playing to just look on in disgust. I gave up soon after that
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.