[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1476963472307.jpg (52KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1476963472307.jpg
52KB, 800x559px
Robots, how do you cope with the realisation that you are a genuinely wicked person? I have thought about this for some time, and as far as mainstream moral frameworks go, I am simply a bad human being. This is an unusual and alien feeling and I am struggling to come to terms with it. Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>36864621
What even is bad? Morality needs to be based on some value system.
>>
>>36864621
Everyone has bad thoughts. Some people do bad things. Doesn't mean you can't change it, and it sounds like you want to

I believe in you, anon
>>
I self flagellate. I don't have the courage to go to confession.
>>
I just try to ignore it and act normie
>>
>>36864621
I'm too boring to be evil. At worst I'm a sloth or a leech, not a snake or lion.
>>
>>36864621
Simply by having my own set of values and not conforming to the mainstream standard. Are you a woman or something?
>>
>>36864621
give us an example of your wickedness
>>
I like it. I read Crime and Punishment a while ago and I really liked one of Raskolnikov's monologues about human nature. I don't know if it's edgy, but I find great relief in having more freedom of choice that is unburdened by things that bother most.
>>
i could be an evil person but its too much effort. im to lazy to be evil.
>>
>>36864642
I'm defining bad within the mainstream ethical system, as in things that would be considered bad by the majority of society.
>>36864669
Can you talk some more about that? I have an interest in asceticism and self flagellation. Would love to hear more about your rituals.
>>36864707
I'm not a woman, and I don't really have any values, although I do have certain beliefs.
>>36864947
I tortured a bird to death a while ago, I found it more fun than I expected. Kind of fucked up. I had tied it up in bindings and it broke free after me poking it with a needle and cutting off it's legs with scissors. I became so enraged that it escaped. I grabbed a nearby wrench and kept beating it until it no longer moved, and I screamed, I yelled at it. I was most shocked by how I felt afterwards, it was an intense hit of pleasure. I sort of wanted to feel bad, but I didn't, I felt completely elated. It felt like cumming, but without the actual physical arousal.
>>36865054
Crime and Punishment is a great book, although I always considered Raskolnikov's Napoleon complex a result of a sort of reaction to the stress and powerlessness he was feeling, Raskolnikov was anything but the Napoleon he claimed to be. Svidrigailov was a much better embodiment of the Napoleon, and he killed himself. C&P to me was more an indictment of that sort of view than an endorsement of it.
>>
>>36865213
Are you afraid of going to hell? I would be if I were you.
>>
>>36865213
Kill yourself. It's the only way a fucked up person like you can do something good for humanity. (Providing you *do* want to do something good)
>>
>>36865274
I don't really believe in hell, but honestly, it does prey on my mind occasionally. I can't really help how I am however, I've been like this ever since I first started going through puberty. If I'm going to hell, I was predestined for it.
>>36865303
I might do one day, I can be very depressive. No plans to as it stands however.
>>
>>36865325
I think hell probably doesn't exist but if it does you're likely to go to it.

Is eternal torment really worth fleeting pleasure?

Stop torturing animals.
>>
>>36865337
I actually only did it the one time, because the opportunity presented itself and it had been playing on my mind. I even have a dog who I've never hurt, I feed him and walk him and play with him everyday. He's like a son to me. Love him very much.
>>
If you really want to be a better person, then you should see a therapist.
>>
>>36865372
Doesn't change what you did. Nothing can or will.

But you can never do it again and hope for mercy.
>>
>>36864621
The only way to cope is to understand. And to understand means to accept the fact that despite all the negative influence, you are the sole reason you stand this way today. Nothing more.
>>
>>36865213
>Torturing an animal just because you're an edgy faggot

Kill yourself. Seriously. If I found you, I would do the same things and worse. Infact, I might even put some effort in and try and find you.

You psychopaths need to be put down and ill gladly be the one to take you out. I hope you get raped before you die a long death
>>
>>36865213
>I'm defining bad within the mainstream ethical system, as in things that would be considered bad by the majority of society.
The mainstream ethical system isn't. It just doesn't fucking exist. There are a bunch of catchphrases and fragments of Christian morality floating around, but for the most part it only exists in marketing and political rhetoric. An ethical system needs defined values, and the mainstream has literally no basic system in place. Just whatever the specific kike talking to you is trying to make you do.

Ask the average normie what their values are, and it will boil down to "do as everyone else is doing, don't think too much and don't make a fuss". Meanwhile muslims, kikes, communists, corpo elites, etc are all operating in their own value systems which prioritize their own in group and are therefore running circles around you.
>>
>>36865385
I actually am seeing a therapist, but it's early days. We're mainly focusing on my inability to connect emotionally and my distance from other people at the moment.
>>36865390
I'm not very well schooled on theology, but I'm not willing to live my life in fear of a higher power. I'm not sure to what degree abstinence would bring me mercy if I didn't do it directly with pleasing god in mind.
>>36865395
I'm not sure I agree if I'm honest, I have a very deterministic view of things, and believe that the consciousness is the sum total of it's lived experiences rather than something that you can fully exert will over.
>>36865439
Bit rude to be quite honest with you anon
>>
>>36865470
You don't deserve to live. I will find you.
>>
>>36865494
no you won't silly
>>
>>36865468
Honestly, there are two main types of resilient value systems - genetic survival and memetic survival.

Genetic survival systems tend to be centered around serving the interests of the individual, tribe, nation or other physical group of people. Memetic ones are things like communism and organized religion, which are essentially self-perpetuating ideas - and the ethics derived therein serve to keep the meme going regardless of the people which are expendable.

Any other value systems tend to quickly die out as they are strongly selected against by mother nature the free market.
>>
>>36865439
anon stop being a faggot
>>
>>36865470
>Bit rude to be quite honest with you anon
It's not rude, in accordance to lots of social genetic value systems eliminating psychopaths is an objectively good thing as your kind are a danger.
>>
>>36865569
Anon, I hate to break it to you, but "psychopaths" are over-represented in a lot of very important fields such as surgery, CEOs and military personnel. They fill a niche, just as more normal people do. You're also working on the presupposition that I'm a psychopath, which is not necessarily true. I am capable of genuine empathy for those I care about.
>>
You probably had a fucked up childhood, it's good you realize this now and you can change it. You're not a bad person, just need to question anything you do and remember life is beautiful don't kill and ruins somethings life
>>
>>36864621
Come to terms with it, move on everyone has bad thoughts and someone times does bad things.

The fact that you realized and actively seek answers on coming to terms with it makes it seem like you want to change.

Go out and do it.
>>
>>36865629
I know that psychos are overrepresented. For the most part because they have a competitive edge. But it can be considered beneficial to get rid of them, just like it can be considered beneficial to wipe out nepotistic groups subverting society at large for their in group interest.
>>
>>36865865
Anon, there are a dozen other threads you can complain about Jews in. Give it a rest.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.