[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /unrequited/ here? post stories of your one sided love affair.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2314120412.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2314120412.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
who /unrequited/ here? post stories of your one sided love affair. past or present. vent out your feels. get it off your chest. cry some if you want.

for the last 5 months ive been in pure agony over a girl. its a horrible feeling to be her friend and have a good relationship with her in that sense. but whenever a new guy enters her life she ghosts the fuck out of me. shit hurts really bad. i feel like i mean nothing to her even though she said she loved me before. every time i see a new guy with her it honestly kills my soul. im a mess and i dont even know what to do at this point.
>>
>>36858382
>Be me
>find nerdy girl who's a bit brainweird but delightful to be around
>would marry her
>she's engaged to a woman
>she marries her
>find out she used to date guys
>find out she cheated on her wife with a guy
>so if she were to cheat on her with me it probably would have already happened
>guess the world will just go on without her kids
>fuck
>>
Girl I tried to avoid gets super close to me because of assigned seats. I tried to ignore her but she made her way into my life and introduced me to her friends and all and pretty much cured my social autism. She would always consider me and stuff and we got to the point where we would spend sun up to sundown and sun up again just talking to each other and shit. The day I saw her come to school sad is when I realized I loved her, I would've fucking died for her as gay as that sounds. I wanted to protect her, I'd kill for her smile. I made it a point to everyday make sure she laughed a lot and was having a good time. I confessed to her when she was leaning in my shoulder and her response was the worst thing she could've ever done, she hugged me tightly and said that she didn't want a relationship but wanted to stay close friends. Of course things got awkward and we drifted aoart over time but I wish she just let me down with a flat no and a look of disgust or something. I wish she hated me so that she didn't leave such a lasting impact on me. Nice girls are the worst man.
>>
>>36858382
Did I met the cutest girl ever today she was fucking so hot I don't even really know how to explain in words how hot she was she was fucking really sexy dude and I got any really I was just being myself you know when I think you she's picking up the van but I'm really not sure I'll have to I didn't even get a number that and what the fuck was I thinking that's all right I'll fucking there's more playing presidency and Amber the girls hot
>>
File: 1471052257980.png (167KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1471052257980.png
167KB, 500x664px
>get a part time job to get through the last year year and a half of college
>meet a girl there
>she's pretty, incredibly qt and sweet, and generally just really fun to be around
>find out she has a boyfriend around the same time I realize I have feelings for her
>feel crushed but try to move on
>attempts to find other girls fail, they either also have bfs or just ghost me after a while
>keep falling more and more in love with my oneitis, getting to know her better only affirms and strengthens the unealistic idealization I have of her
>she seems to like me too, at least in a friendly manner
>begin to think i might have a chance with her if they broke up
>her boyfriend ends up accidentally getting her pregnant
It's over, and it never even began. I'll never be with her now, I'll never have the sweet college romance I envisioned with her. It's pathetic and I should've known better than to get oneitis in the first place, let alone oneitis for a girl already in a relationship, and now I have no choice but to judt try and move on with my life. In a month I'll be gone and I'll probably never see her again, but I'll probably spend years thinking of her and wondering what could've been if things had been different.
>>
>>36859335
Similar thing happend to me and i have no clue how to deal with it. Shes my best friend and i dont want to lose her but can't put my feelings aside. How have you been dealing with it?
>>
File: die.jpg (54KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
54KB, 343x357px
>been in love for the same guy for 4 years
>can't tell if he's oblivious to my feelings or not
>both of us are gay and probably the closest people to eachother with the things we share
>still have no indication that he feels the same about me
>he has no desire to even be in a relationship at all
Worst part is that he's so much a part of my life now, that both him agreeing to be with me and rejecting me is worrying. If he rejects me, then we might drift apart and I'll lose the most important person in my life. If he doesn't reject me, then I'll be constantly scared that something will come up that will break us apart, and we'll end up with the same result of drifting apart.

I know he doesn't really share personal things with anyone else, and I myself am not exactly stable with my complete lack of a social life. Both of us losing out on that would be too big off a loss and it makes me absolutely terrified.
>>
>>36859335
Something similar.
>Met girl.
>She was introvert.
>Weeb
>Slightly goth
>Decided to play the long game to win her.
>Told me she liked some other guy,
>But, it seems he didn't like her.
>Went way way out of my way for her.
>Got to cuddle, make out, fool around but, no sex.
>Soon after
>The boy all of the sudden likes her and they become a couple.
>She sprung it on me like it was no big deal.
>Distance myself from her.
>Texting everyday became once or twice a week.
>She kept acting like everything was okay when really it wasn't.
>she was pretty dense.
>Eventually broke off the one sided friendship with hurtful words.

Doubt she even remembers me.
>>
>>36858382
>>36858382
i was really unlucky when it came to girls, the moment i lost all my weight it turned out i was quite good looking underneath all that fat, so girls started flocking to me, after 1 really nice relationship with a rly cute nerdy girl (8/10, very pretty but a bit goofy), i left her for someone easier and then got sick of her

and thats when i met

the BANE of my existance

literal 10/10, was very into me and i was very into her, had a great time for the 1st month, lots of sex lots of hugging, spent all my time with her,

steal her phone to spam shit on it for a giggle, accidently find messages to this boy

>crushed.mp4

shes talking about grabbing his dick and making him happy and other immature attempts at explaining she likes him

confront her but end up having sex, this is when i emotionally disconnected

spent the next year seeing her on and off, going back for the sex, she was very obsessive over me, every girl id met after i ended up going back to HER, she was like crack

tl;dr, dont get with a crazy girl, she will fuck u up for life
>>
>>36858382
Slowly falling for a girl I work with. She is a great person and beautiful too. She has a pretty good Idea I'm crushing on her but seems to ignore it. The problem is she's a lesbian who is engaged to a woman. I know I have no shot but can't get her out of my head. I even try to piss her off so that she'll cut me out of her life but she won't do it. I can't be mean to her without wanting to die a little. I don't know what I can do...
>>
>>36860301
Moral of the story is introverts can be whores too.
>>
File: 1492997269849.jpg (166KB, 1441x977px) Image search: [Google]
1492997269849.jpg
166KB, 1441x977px
>meet qt from this site on a different board
>we talk on and off for months in short bursts since she's usually busy with school/work
>hitting it off fairly well
>out of the blue one day just ghosted me no removal from any of the things I have her on but just stopped talking to me entirely

I'm over the initial hurt, but I'm just confused. Wish she would have told me just what the problem was since I was starting to like her
>>
He was my high school crush and like my only friend as well. I pined after him for 7 years. He knew I liked him. I told him in school and immediately followed it with; "if you don't feel the same just forget it. I just want to stay friends." He had a few girlfriends, but nothing really serious. We stayed friends through them all. Then 2 years ago he got a new girlfriend that starting occupying all his time. We started seeing each other less and less. Then not at all, but we were still friends on Facebook and talked occasionally on there. Then they got a shared facebook account and defriended me. This was last year. They broke up about 6 months ago and he got his own Facebook again, I almost friended him again but didn't. They got back together and I was relieved I hadn't done it because I couldn't stand the thought of him deleting me again. He died 2 months ago and she wasn't even there with him. I lost my first love because of her and because of her I couldn't be with him the end.
>>
bump because I feel lonely
>>
>>36860213
We just drifted apart, no longer speak to each other.
>>
>>36858382
out of curiosity, how did you meet this girl?
>>
>fall in love with a friend
>it doesn't look like a friendzone
>talk with her more and more
>finally be ready to tell her
>like few hours before telling her I find out that my best friend fell for her and was quicker
>guy I told everything about me, my feels and my feelings for her just took her
>"sorry"
>you fucking wot m8
>he is too much of a friend to hate him and avoid him
>life goes on

so yeah, after I felt so fucking sick with life for few weeks, I am kinda going at it with another girl

>inb4 people tell me the first one was nothing and I wasn't feeling anything
>>
>>36860406
Absolute normie. By the powers of my frog god I banish thee to the normalrealm.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.