[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sets apart billionaires/millionaires like Jeff Bezos (the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bezos.png (555KB, 618x590px) Image search: [Google]
bezos.png
555KB, 618x590px
What sets apart billionaires/millionaires like Jeff Bezos (the founder of Amazon) from everyone else?

Is it work ethic?

Will power?

A lot of them don't even seem like out and out geniuses. You know, 'gifted' people. Bezos was just your run of the mill investment banker prior to Amazon and Trump is as thick as 2 short planks.
>>
Some times its simply the right idea at the right time.
>>
File: 1490907665743.jpg (88KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1490907665743.jpg
88KB, 600x799px
Well, he looks Jewish, so that's a good start
>>
>>36857959
Jeff sucks ass

Amazon is run like shit and has a million issues and loopholes. Only reason it works is due to the scale.

I've personally bothered him because my account was locked with $400 in it and it took a true sob story for him to unlock it. He wouldn't help me at first.
>>
>>36857918
Theoretically, wealth doesn't come from work ethic or will power; rather, it comes from providing something that others value. Since lots of people like Amazon and Amazon products, it makes sense that he would make lots of money. While he is probably not be among the smartest or most driven people alive, he has provided products and services that many consider valuable.
>>
>>36857958
This. Having a good idea. Being in the right place at the right time. Knowing the right people
>>
>>36857918
>What sets apart billionaires/millionaires
A lot of them have privileged upbringings and wind up getting better opportunities because of it. Also, some of them just wind up coasting off the wealth of their parents. For the rare billionaire that was entirely self made, they have the right idea at the right time and wind up filling a market.
>>
>>36858004
Him and Buffet actually seem like fairly decent people.
Most rich people really only posses greed that out rivals any biblical stories about that sin since they have a wealth way beyond any of that. It's honestly pretty interesting that there is a small amount of people that are so rich it's causing an economic bubble that will probably be the thing that destroys the economy. Like a game of monopoly that goes on till no more trades can be done. I never heard of an economic theory about money being devalued since it's so scarce due to few people having it since people only ever flip out about inflation but people are going to simply abandon whatever currency they're using the way things are going.
>>
>>36857918
It may sound like an excuse, and maybe it is, but minds need cultivating. Just reading about him real fast his grandfather was influential to him whereas people like us tend to be on the other end of the spectrum. While they are cultivated we are abused, neglected, and maybe even outright forgotten. I want nothing more than to create something and move the world forward, but I died years ago.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.