[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /chinese autism balls/ here? Fuck those spinning meme things.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Baoding_Balls_in_Use.jpg (1MB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Baoding_Balls_in_Use.jpg
1MB, 1152x1728px
who /chinese autism balls/ here?

Fuck those spinning meme things. These tickle my autism just right. It's tactile AND auditory because of that little noise they make.
>>
>literally fondling black balls
>>
> everytime i feel angsty in pubilc, i just take out my balls and play with them for a bit
>>
>>36855251
They have different colors senpai, and patterns. I have those same yin-yang ones in dark blues, I really like how they feel because it's not just painted it's embossed into the balls itself. I also have red dragon ones, and plain chrome ones.

>>36855278
That's right, and I often go on the computer with just one hand as I rotate my balls
>>
>>36855224
they actually require a tad of concentration not to drop them and thus are the superior choice for restless finger syndrome
>>
>>36855619
True. When I first started it was fairly tricky, but now it's almost as natural as walking. I can even do three balls in one hand!
>>
>>36855224
Hey OP, where can I get some?
I've always been interested in getting a pair.
>>
>>36855776
They're really really common these days. Any sort of Chinesey gift shop store that you'd find in a mall has them, they also pop up in yard sales a lot. Chinatown as well, obviously.

Hell, wal-mart even has them.

They also come in different sizes.
>>
>>36855934
I'll check my local Chinese for some then.
What kind of material do you suggest? Apparently they were made of metal back in the day, but the jade ones look really good (tempted to get some from eBay, but not sure about the sizes plus they might be knockoffs).
>>
>>36856039
Yeah apparently those jade ones (not sure if it's actual jade, I would think not) are large ones. Not good.

Metal is the way to go, all of the ones I have are metal. I have the chrome ones like pic related in the previous post but also a couple of other decorated ones like this pic.

Both the plain ones and decorated ones are great in their own way. I love the simplicity of the chrome ones, but the decorated ones are also great because you can feel the decorations sticking out from underneath the surface of the balls so it adds an extra sensation of touch. At least with the plain chrome ones you don;t have to worry about chipping them much.

You'd want to start with small ones too. it does get some getting used to: rotating them clockwise, counter-clockwise, left hand, right hand.

It's also great to get two pairs of them that way you can just zone out with both hands, or take one from one pair and place it with the other two in one hand.
>>
>>36856237
>with the plain chrome ones you don;t have to worry about chipping them much
>take one from one pair and place it with the other two in one hand
Alright, two small pairs of metal balls it is.
Thanks!
>>
>>36856362
Have fun! Hopefully one day there'll be like a competitive baoding ball scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyMXsvBwHKQ
>>
>>36855224
these tickle my autism so much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.