[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a drug thread? I'm planning on taking Hawaiian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Bigby.jpg (99KB, 430x750px) Image search: [Google]
Bigby.jpg
99KB, 430x750px
Can we get a drug thread?

I'm planning on taking Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and was wondering if any robots had experience with them.
>>
>>36854825
Never been to Hawaii, heard that a lot of men are cut there though.
>>
>>36854825
never heard of it. there was a drug thread yesterday though and someone said they took them. im sure they're around this board somewhere.
>>
>>36854825
>>36854899
Also,
I will just leave this here:
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
>>
>>36854825

If it's like my experience, keep your expectations low. Mostly bright colors, nothing more.

Pleasant, though.
>>
>>36854986
how much did you take? wouldn't increasing the dosage work too?
>>
>>36854825
My grandma has some roses roses in her garden.
>>
>>36854825
If you really want t go to Hawaii, then you should always wear sun blocker.
>>
>>36855008

I don't remember the dosage, sorry...was a long time ago. I remember being told that taking too many would give me the shits (not uncommon for natural drugs).

Check erowid or 720chan maybe?
>>
>>36854825
>>36855078
Oh, and a hat.
>>
>>36854825
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWju37TZfo0
>>
i've only taken a few hallucinogens and generally had negative experiences, so keep that in mind (psilocybin, ambiguous RC)

i am fairly confident i nearly lost my mind on Morning Glory seeds; crushed multiple packs of them into a powder and tossed that shit down. i frankly don't care to describe the experience, but it wasn't highly visual like some people describe a wicked DPH experience or something

just an overwhelming sense of fear and dread mostly i suppose

but ya, thats all i can do. regular heavy cannabis smoker and drinker without ill effects- maybe i'm just not wired for hallucinogens atm but i figured i'd share
>>
>>36854825
AYY today I noticed my morning glory plants had bloomed for the first time and I'm looking forward to trying them. Check out the YouTube channel psyched substance. He has a video where he describes his HBWW trip. He also has videos on other psychs and how to trip safely.
>>
>>36854825
I got really high on thujone last night. Was pretty weird. Totally different than just being drunk. Kinda hard to describe.
>>
>>36855149
I ones saw an UFO after I took morning glory seeds when I was 17. The thing is, I hadn't really visuals, it was more a kind of a stoned/tired feeling, and the UFO was just 3 little dots that where moving really fast, as if they were jumping around. Problem is nobody would believe me because I was on drugs.
>>
>>36854825
I've taken them a few times. The first time was the best, and I didn't manage to trip any time after that. But the first time really just felt like mini LSD. I took 3 seeds. I've taken 5, 7, and 10 since then and barely got anything. There is some very miserable nausea for the first hour or so, so take a dramamine or a benadryl like 30 minutes prior to ingesting. Good luck, should be easy to control your trip unless you take a huge dose.
>>
>>36854825
Don't take too many. Start with a low dose and if it doesn't work do a little more next time. The side effects at higher doses are complete and total shit and counter any enjoyment you might get from the high.

They're pretty decent considering how much they cost, though. Colors will probably be brightened, you'll have weird trippy thoughts. Probably not any actual hallucinations except maybe with depth perception and scaling. A huge amount of it is going to be body high.
>>
>>36855322

Damn, sorry about the nausea, didn't have that. It was just a pleasant "whoa, look at all the colors" experience for me.
>>
File: 1493579021571.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493579021571.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>36854946

>tfw when you will never grow up in pre-colonial Hawaii and have infinite qts to smash
>>
>>36854825
Don't do it man, those things taste so fucking horrible I can still taste them sometimes and feel physically ill just thinking about them. Your sense of taste also gets stronger as you trip making it even worse.
They are nasty as well and while you might get a nice and pleasurable trip the comedown and the comeup are both awful.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.