[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True love is throwing a big party for a girl where you buy her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 26[1].jpg (761KB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
26[1].jpg
761KB, 4000x2667px
True love is throwing a big party for a girl where you buy her expensive dresses and jewellery in return for her promise that she will never have sex with other people.
>>
>>36854822
True love is her wanting to understand and have a good life with you.
But I doubt love is something that is tangible.
>>
"Til death do us part"

LOL
>>
>>36854874
>tfw you've known that was bullshit since you were 8
Thanks mum and dad. Guess they saved me a whole lot of headaches though.
>>
>>36854895
Single parent who was gone to the bar or at work...
At least you had both you know?
>>
>>36854895
tfw will never have to watch as a woman takes half my money and goes off to get fucked in the ass by some nigger

marriage is the ultimate cuckold. the only power women had over us was their cunts and now we have fleshlights and anime girls. Literally no reason to date, or even respect a woman in 2017.
>>
>>36854980
There are respectable women out there
But you have better odds hunting down a unicorn
>>
>>36854822
Support the diamond trade goym.
>>
>>36854967
Fair enough. Mum was just crazy though, she'd try to secretly use my brother's ADHD meds (my dad found a dollar bill with a straw and a bunch of blue powder on it) and she'd just constantly cheat on him, at least 3-5 times in the 2000s alone. Narcissistic as hell and probably one of the reasons why I'm such a bitter asshole about everything. Dad was just ridiculous to deal with sometimes and pretty much let mum walk all over him. Things weren't too terrible up until grandpas death in 2012, then things just nosedived for the worst. Surprised they haven't gotten lung problems yet from smoking all the time, but all I can say is that I'm sure as hell glad I don't have to deal with their shit anymore, I have enough problems.

>>36854980
I never once liked most anime but I agree that marriage is top tier bullshit and not worth it in the slightest. There is no way in hell I could trust anyone with that much leverage over me. Marriage is indeed a meme.
>>
File: 1167888671392.jpg (195KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1167888671392.jpg
195KB, 1600x1200px
tfw
>wife and I had no wedding. Both agreed it's a huge waste of money
>She doesn't have but more than 1-2 friends anyway
>Bought cheap rings off etsy that we thought looked cool
>No honeymoon or w/e. We did go to an expensive restaurant just the two of us if that counts
>Just keep to ourselves and stay inside most of the time

Women who want a wedding = red flag
Women who have a ton of friends = red flag
>>
File: 90boost.jpg (270KB, 1261x696px) Image search: [Google]
90boost.jpg
270KB, 1261x696px
>>36855386
>women who aren't screen printed onto a hug size pillow = red flag
>>
>>36854822
its the initiation ritual for having to deal with your slumming ass for the rest of her life. you as her future son
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.