[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye, goodbye.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 7b0.jpg (136KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
136KB, 746x982px
This will be my last post on this board.
I shall not be coming back.

Overall, I'd like to thank any lurking robots for the great moments I've had on this board since it's conception, back in 2011.
The shitposts we shared, the threads we crossed.
The many beautiful moments we had, and the escapism we found. The magic of forming bonds with completely anonymous individuals, only to break them in the same instant.
The fun times, the times of pain, and the feels.

Now, this board seems to have gone through the cycle of every fandom in history, first being a small niche community, without much attention, only to gather "early adopters", normies who were the first ones to discover everything. Then, as roasties discovered untapped sources of beta attention, the traffic multiplied tenfold. Now normies have joined by discovering this place has roasties in turn.

Farewell my fellow robots, anons, shitposters. Goodbye roasts, normies, Chads.

Thank you, /r9k/.
see you all in the next life.
>>
>>36854814
See you space cowboy...Some times its better to leave then stay with people who are nothing like you.
>>
>conception
>2011
boy I got news for you, the board was created for the first time in 2008.
>>
File: 1484793791962.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1484793791962.gif
37KB, 188x286px
Oh, how far we've fallen.

'till we meet again, stranger.
>>
think i'll do the same

it's amazing how every single niche hobby falls into that cycle.

farewell anon hope you'll find a new place to belong
>>
>>36854814
See you originally tomorrow
>>
File: I'M MAD.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
I'M MAD.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
>>36854814
it's a shame to see you part from us, we have failed a comrade of our own for the last time. ROBOT REVOLUTION WHEN, FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>36854814
Farewell, Space Cowboy. Good luck on your journey.
>>
Another farewell space cowboy, hope you find a better place
>>
>>36854814
'till next time, Space Samurai
>>
>>36854814
In another life, brother.

This post is entirely original, and in no way a duplication. Suggesting it is a duplication will result in legal action.
>>
>>36854814
Goodbye veteran. Hope to see you in the robot's afterlife.
>>
File: 1376051445029.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376051445029.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
>>36854814
I too am saddened by the current state of this place. But I'm not sure I'm ready to leave yet. Hopefully our paths will cross in the next life. Take care Robro.
>>
>>36854814
Post nudes before the unthinkable happens, homie.
>>
>>36854814
G-goodbye Anon ;_;7
P-please dont go
>>
>>36854814
Winter Cherry you faggot.
>>
>>36854814
Nice read anon, see you tomorrow
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.