[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social treatment after getting /fit/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Girls (2).png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls (2).png
490KB, 449x401px
This is what's going on.
>a year ago when I was in my junior year of high school.
>Bulky, fat with muscle.
>Only 5'9" tho.
>Girls were interested in me, they would ask how much I could lift and cop feels.
>One random girl in class seated next to me exclaimed "nice arms! Oh haha I didn't mean it in like a, flirty way or anything"
>Two random girls asked me for my number.
>Nerdy girl wanted confront a strict teacher so she randomly asked me to go with her.
>Had a few gf, damn near had a minaj with a couple of bi girls.
Next year.
>Senior year
>Dropped 40lbs to get cut.
>Bulked up a little to regain lost muscle.
>Bigger, stronger and leaner than I had ever been.
>Face and jawline more defined.
>No more mires.
>Girls switch seats if I am next to them.
>People give me attitudes.
>Got in a fight last week after a robot was talking shit about me.
>Guys whisper "steroids" when I walk by.
>Only people who respect me now are Chads.
>Loner now
>Night terrors to the point I nearly attacked my sleeping brother.
>Violent thoughts randomly appear in my head.
>Normie at school tells me I scare people.
>Girls talk shit about me, making fun of how I am a loner loser with no friends.
>Held door for girl, she shakes her head and walks through the other door.
>Spent 18th birthday by myself lifting/playing vidya, no one besides family knew it was my birthday.
Why in the fuck did I become a loser/outcast after getting more /fit/?
>>
>>36848514
It's weird anon. Probably girls find you threatening. It will pass. Keep lifting
>>
>>36848514
Well clearly they're intimidated by you.
>>
>>36848514
The ascent to normie-hood is an unforgiving one
>>
>>36848696
They're not, if anything they see me as a beta.
>"I wish there were more strong guys like Chad!"
>"Ikr! All these guys in here are scrawny"
>I have 16.5in arms.
>21.5in shoulder width.
>Bench 225, squat 315, overhead press 185 and bent over row 225
>Yet, "all these guys in here are scrawny!"
I've also tried saying hi to a girl before but she ignored me. That's why I don't talk to people anymore.
>>
I don't think it's your body they're repulsed by. Maybe you're acting differently and you don't realize it and that's what's drawing everyone away from you. Maybe you're depressed and it's blatant to those around you that's somethings not right. No amount of /fit/ will fix that. If you let sadness grip your life prepare to struggle alone
>>
>>36849549
Have you considered that you're nowhere near as ripped as you think you might be? I'm 150-ish and dyel and my lifts are 225 bench 325 sq 200 row and 150 OHP
>>
>>36848514
>5'9"
That's ok for junior year, "yeah whatever he's still growing" but for senior year at 18? You're a full grown adult. That's the reason why people are no longer respecting you. They have to look down at you when they speak to you and by nature that makes you inferior.
>>
>>36850082
Well the problem I have is with girls. Like I said Chads respect me and want me to join the football team and lift with them. All the time guys/Chads ask me for advice about lifting.
>>
It's a massive societal shit-test against you.

Admit it, you probably listened to the feminist sluts and little effeminate dudebro faggot queers who talked about "male privilege" and how awesome and easy it is to be a man, right?

It's not easy to be a man. You have a good body, don't let their shaming get you down. Keep working out and stand firm.
>>
>>36850156
Also those aren't my max lifts those are my working sets. I am the second strongest guy at school, the first being a fat asian turbo manlet.
>>
>>36850156

Fuck hoes acquire bros

Join the football team and become a true chad you could even enter bodybuilder competitions and oil yourself up and spot other oiled up guys in speedos at your local all male black iron gym and very soon you'll become homosexual and forget about girls
>>
Guys whisper "steroids" to you? Are you sure you're not schizophrenic?
>>
>>36850191
Sounds like a plan senpai
>>36850234
No, sometimes they even directly say it to my face, but I laugh and take it as a complement.
>>
>>36849628
>. If you let sadness grip your life prepare to struggle alone
That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. Why don't you go sit alone instead of saying shit like that to strangers.
>>
>>36850273

Do it man I used to be straight like you but then I saw how much gay men liked my hard cock so I became gay and now I get my dick sucked on the daily and all these gay men are super nice to me, I mean these guys are really polite. A closet cuckold gay guy who wanted me to fuck his wife even gave me a job in IT in exchange for giving her a cream pie.

They're great people, real nice
>>
File: 1493060078960.jpg (36KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1493060078960.jpg
36KB, 640x586px
Actually many guys are jealous, they feel threatened and try to bring you down to their level no joke(do they even lift?). It's a really small world and you dont know it until you're an attractive male or female, they all get jelly.
>>
>>36850292
Cause you know it's fucking true
>>
>>36850361
No, I didn't reply "cause i know it's true"
I replied because you're ignorant. You must be ignorant, and stupid.
>>
File: reading your shit.jpg (129KB, 860x1280px) Image search: [Google]
reading your shit.jpg
129KB, 860x1280px
>a year ago when I was in my junior year of high school.
>Had a few gf, damn near had a minaj with a couple of bi girls.
>Girls were interested in me, they would ask how much I could lift and cop feels.
>One random girl in class seated next to me exclaimed "nice arms! Oh haha I didn't mean it in like a, flirty way or anything"
>Two random girls asked me for my number.

what has this board become...
you underage highschool fags really need to leave
>>
>>36850082
You can get an aesthetic physique without being strong.
>>
File: 1441669775641s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441669775641s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>36850292
I told my therapist people whisper shit to me as I walk by because I probably look like a wide eyed angry person and she told me I have schizo, referred me to a psych, gave me pills and put me in the hospital for a week. Fuck this world.
>>
>held door for girl, she shakes her head and walks through other door.

Am I the only one who started laughing hard
>>
Stop posting on 4chan till you're 18 kid
school kids are notorious bullies, then they go on to be try to be adult bullies. just tell them to stop trying to act like a bully, if they tell you they're not tell them they're a dumb wannabe bully that doesn't intimidate anyone.
enjoy the sage im reporting your thread for underage
>>
>>36850558
Did you read the post to the end you tardo?
>>
File: 1494044925800.jpg (62KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
1494044925800.jpg
62KB, 600x733px
>>36848514
only rumors can do that anon

power + autism scares normies
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.