[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't feel real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1493462257319.jpg (125KB, 1024x926px) Image search: [Google]
1493462257319.jpg
125KB, 1024x926px
i don't feel real
>>
Welcome to depersonalization, friend. I've been here since I was a child.
>>
nobody cares except your parents because they invested so much time and money into you so you could be a failure who spent so much time on the computer you're at odds with your own existence whereas a normal person would just call up his friends and hang out
>>
I feel the same way OP
>>36847914
Projecting much?
>>
>>36847929
>projecting much
deflecting much?

you fucking FAGGOT

I wonder what new cool "mental disorder" you kids will come up with next week to justify your laziness and worthlessness
>>
File: i-think-therefore-i-am-1-728.jpg (28KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
i-think-therefore-i-am-1-728.jpg
28KB, 728x546px
>>36847844
Wow you're a dumbass lol. You are literally the only thing that you can know is real. Rene Decartes said it best. "I think, therefore I am."
>>
>>36847980
Millennials REEEE
>>
you'll feel the flames of hell scorching you for all eternity if you don't repent from your sins
>>
>>36847844
The idea of a "you" is just an illusion. An artificial inference of a pattern we believe to be there. The concept of an "I" is what we tell ourselves to explain the delusion of self. We are the most stable configuration of atoms that exist in the space that those atoms occupy, nothing more and nothing less.
>>
File: 1492323951536.png (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492323951536.png
243KB, 500x500px
>>36847844
Welcome aboard the dissociation train. Destination unknown - the trip could last anywhere from a few hours to years.
>>
File: 1339167399829.png (114KB, 360x365px) Image search: [Google]
1339167399829.png
114KB, 360x365px
I feel like I don't even exist. Nobody talks to me or acknowledges me. Every human interaction I've had on here is wiped clean by the next day. I often feel smothered by my own sense of loneliness. I just want to be a person like other people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.