[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Internet peak during the Flash era?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Newgrounds.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Newgrounds.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
Did the Internet peak during the Flash era?
>>
>>36847228
The internet never peaked. It has been a steady decline from the start.
>>
It went downhill once sites like facebook or myspace started gaining traction.
>>
File: dad.jpg (51KB, 642x435px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
51KB, 642x435px
>tfw I never managed to beat him
>>
>>36847298
This. i hate the internet now and i wish it never existed despite me using it right now.
>>
everything peaks before it becomes mainstream

Newgrounds was bad ass in days with gore and absolutely crazy cartoons. Now its all vanilla generic normie crap.
I want to make community where members get access based on their history and recommendation from other proofed members
>>
that there was a monumental amount of garbage on the internet during the flash/newgrounds era. some good stuff too, but a lot of garbage.
you're probably only remembering the good stuff.
>>
>>36847228
Flash era never went away
>>>/f/
>>
internet humor and communities back then weren't so centered around irony. Its one of the things i miss.
At least that's how i remember it.
>>
it went down hill with social media
>>
It went down with 4chan.

I feed of other people's anger and rage
>>
It went downhill with me
>>
>>36847307
>That feel when you beat the shit out of him and meet dade

God, we need a remake, freeroam world gta style, 30 classes, etc version of this game
>>
>>36847298
This. 1997-2006 was the golden era.
>>
>wasted my teenage years on fark, albinoblacksheep, ED, /b/ and somethingawful
>will never have that much fun again in this wasteland of social media and nigger memes
I hate every single normalfag on the internet with a rage that cannot be expressed in words, you lot ruined the only thing in life I cherished
>>
No but 4Chan certainly peaked 2006-2008. People tend to look at the past with Rose tinted glasses and nostalgia.
>>
>newgrounds
>being 10 year old
>adult games
>kek
>>
>>36847228
No, but I bet you did
>>
>>36847298
Nah myspace was fun. That and youtube were great because with basic html you would have a confy page with some nice music and stupid gifs everywhere. Fb/twitter will always be the beginning of the end.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.