[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear fembots: How does it feel knowing you will be completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: 0d4f093064950f5ff61c864910e0aaf6.jpg (164KB, 1080x1328px) Image search: [Google]
0d4f093064950f5ff61c864910e0aaf6.jpg
164KB, 1080x1328px
Dear fembots:

How does it feel knowing you will be completely worthless in the eyes of all men as soon as you hit 40? At best you can get some 70 year old guy by then. How does it feel looking at younger girls who obviously are more attractive than you? At what age did you notice how you can't keep up with the younger girls anymore?
>>
>>36845851
>How does it feel looking at younger girls who obviously are more attractive than you
i usually masturbate to them
>>
>>36845851
I'm just going to kms before I get that old hah.
>>
>>36845851
>40

Wow being real generous there huh? Guys will always go after the 20 year olds rather than the 25-30 year olds. Women's worth fades fast.

Born pretty, young, and fertile and then they become broken, brittle, and shitty soon.

Men are born broken, brittle, and shitty and end up strong, rich, and powerful.
>>
>>36845989
>end up strong, rich, and powerful.
except you amirite
>>
>>36846017
Clever, you think that up all by yourself or read it on the back of a kid's cereal box?
>>
File: 1488161378008.jpg (238KB, 972x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1488161378008.jpg
238KB, 972x1400px
>>36845878
Same here and fuck them too. Young girls are so cute.
>>
File: 1489332092289.jpg (53KB, 640x347px) Image search: [Google]
1489332092289.jpg
53KB, 640x347px
>>36845989
>>36846017
Was thinking the same thing too and for everyone here.
>>
>>36846017
>>36846143
A few bad apples doesn't make the entire batch bad.
>>
>>36845989

I wouldn't agree entirely with that statement - although if you're talking purely about sex then you're probably right.

A 20yr old is unlikely to have a good career and if she's attractive, will more than likely have much more attractive, successful guys queuing up to fuck her. You'd kind of have to accept that she's ridden the cock carousel and I don't think you'd find many who would want to be in a relationship.

Not that I'm disagreeing with your general point, I just think 20yr olds are more hassle than they're worth.

>Born pretty, young, and fertile and then they become broken, brittle, and shitty soon.

>Men are born broken, brittle, and shitty and end up strong, rich, and powerful.

You paraphrased that from a popular video and did a very bad job of it.
>>
>How does it feel knowing you will be completely worthless in the eyes of all men as soon as you hit 40?
I haven't been convinced of this yet, so I don't know it and thinking about it doesn't really feel like anything.

>How does it feel looking at younger girls who obviously are more attractive than you?
I feel a sisterly concern for them, and hope they end up okay. That they don't make the same mistakes I did and that they learn what I have (and more) as painlessly as possible.

>At what age did you notice how you can't keep up with the younger girls anymore?
I'm 31 now, and so far I've had no cause to compare myself with younger women. I lose badly enough to women who are my own age or older, and always have. I actually seem to have become more attractive to guys recently, and I'm very pleased and relieved about that. Maybe I'll find a life partner after all.
>>
>>36846207
You seem like a genuinely nice person actually.
Wtf are you doing on r9k? go to a club and find some chad
>>
>>36845851
>hit 40
off by ten. at 30 your kids would be retarded. nobody wants special needs children.
>>
relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhcx3zAlFBE
>>
>>36846267
Thank you, I like to think that I am.
I've been a robot on and off since 2009 and by now the habit is really hard to shake, although I've become much more of a normalfag in recent years.
>>
>How does it feel knowing you will be completely worthless in the eyes of all men as soon as you hit 40?
I'm already worthless to them now at 25, so it makes no difference to me
>How does it feel looking at younger girls who obviously are more attractive than you?
Younger, older, most are better looking than me anyway
> At what age did you notice how you can't keep up with the younger girls anymore?
Forever ago
>>
I don't really mind, male attention doesn't feel particularly rewarding to me. Plus I'll have a lucrative and stable career by then
I've never really been a pretty girl so it doesn't feel different from most of my life. It doesn't bother me, I make myself look presentable so I like what I see in the mirror.
>At what age did you notice how you can't keep up with the younger girls anymore?
I'm actually only 22, but again I've always been kind of below average
>>
>>36845851
I'm already worthless in the eyes of men. I don't care. There's your answer
>>
It scares me. I just want to be happy and loved and not die alone. Time is slipping away, and I can't do anything.
>>
>>36847505
Chad will never commit and swap you for a younger version once you're getting too old.
Just settle for some beta he'll be loyal.
>>
>>36847605
Thanks for entirely useless advice. I've tried doing exactly that many times. I've never expected a Chad. Wanting betas doesn't mean you're going to get one.
>>
>>36846187
>You paraphrased that from a popular video and did a very bad job of it.

what video??
>>
>>36846207
>I haven't been convinced of this yet, so I don't know it and thinking about it doesn't really feel like anything.
You think as a 40 y/o guys are still gonna find you appealing??
At that age you most likely are gonna be a pump and dump, and nothing more, as far as relationships go.

>I actually seem to have become more attractive to guys recently

Maybe you just became easier or at least more and less stuck up.
>>
>>36848975
>You think as a 40 y/o guys are still gonna find you appealing??
Yes. I see no reason to think I won't have any value in men's eyes at age 40. I know a lot of women past 40 who still find new long term partners and get pursued by men. Also, I've never believed my value in men's eyes is solely sexual. I'm almost certain ageing another decade isn't going to make my male friends and coworkers think less of me.

>Maybe you just became easier or at least more and less stuck up.
I was talking about a personality change, yes.
>>
I'm asian so I don't have to worry about aging
>>
>>36845851
I'm already worthless, so getting older doesn't bother me.
>>
>>36846508

You're such a stupid cunt, I hate you.
>>
File: 1472219975484.jpg (158KB, 850x986px) Image search: [Google]
1472219975484.jpg
158KB, 850x986px
>>36845851
Doesn't really bother me since 1: i'm a lesbian and they dig older mommy types, and 2: i don't let strangers' opinions about my looks define my worth.
>>
>>36845851
Well, i've never been attractive no matter how young so it'll be no different when i'm older. Feels good and bad at the same time but who cares. Must be worse to be an attractive stacy in her youth and discover the grim realities of aging instead of just being ugly all your life.
>>
>>36849538
>Yes. I see no reason to think I won't have any value in men's eyes at age 40. I know a lot of women past 40 who still find new long term partners and get pursued by men. Also, I've never believed my value in men's eyes is solely sexual. I'm almost certain ageing another decade isn't going to make my male friends and coworkers think less of me.

I can name a few:
>Risky pregnancy, if able to get pregnant at all
>Younger, prettier, especially if the guy is not a looser
>Sexual and emotional baggage.

Also at 40 even if, you are still attractive, you have few years of your beauty, if a guy is gonna have to spend the rest of his life with you, it's not unreasonable to assume he would expect a good 5-10 years before your looks enter a downward spiral.

You are relying on a false premise that guys a gonna prime your personality over youth and looks to decide whether or not to seek commitment with you.
It's not one or the other, but if one of those are a huge minus, it's very unlikely that the other will be able to compensate.

It's not impossible to find a partner at that age, but it seriously restricts your options and, this part is just an opinion, but i think it's less likely to last. My aunt married a guy in her 40's who she new in her youth. It barely lasted 2 years.
Most guys in this situations get into it because they accept this is the best they are gonna get(but i think this goes for women as well).
>>
>>36849941
>I can name a few:
>Sexual and emotional baggage

Younger, prettier OPTIONS**
>>
>>36845989
40?

More like 26 bro. After that they are in a cucked up relationship and/or their fanny is like bacon.

As soon as they hit 32, they're gone. And when they've become infertile, their game is over.
>>
>>36846085

STOP IT! SERENA IS PURE!
>>
>>36845851
Bro, women with kids at 22 are just fuck buddy's and gold diggers. 40 ha! I raffed
>>
>>36845851
>>36845851

The older I get, the less I care. It's almost like I'm reverse MGTOW-ing.
>>
>>36846187
>A 20yr old is unlikely to have a good career
Roastie detected. Men don't give a shit if you're an executive CEO or homeless desu
>>
>>36845878
Nicee.
>>36850094
Women don't understand what men want at all and it really is the root of the problem.
>>
>>36848823

It's this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

It was posted here earlier today
>>
>>36849941
>Sexual and emotional baggage.
Those are possible reasons to value me less. Not reasons to think that no man would value me anymore. Especially since old age is not that great for men, either.

> Also at 40 even if, you are still attractive, you have few years of your beauty, if a guy is gonna have to spend the rest of his life with you, it's not unreasonable to assume he would expect a good 5-10 years before your looks enter a downward spiral.
I really don't want a guy who would think about me in this way anyway. I never would have wanted one, even if he had been pleased with what I had to offer. That's not the sort of paradigm that'll help someone build a happy relationship, and I'm not going to team up with them.

>You are relying on a false premise that guys a gonna prime your personality over youth and looks to decide whether or not to seek commitment with you.
I've seen it happen often enough to other people that I don't think the premise that it's a possibility for me too is false at all.

>It's not one or the other, but if one of those are a huge minus, it's very unlikely that the other will be able to compensate.
It seems to be relative to age. Men's dating pools will diminish too. You all keep saying older men can and do go for younger women all the time, and younger women will have them. But I really just don't see much of this, and never have, despite having known tons of young women and their partners. I'm pretty sure the kind of 40 yo guy who doesn't consider looking like a 40 yo a huge minus in a potential mate is not so very rare.

>It's not impossible to find a partner at that age, but it seriously restricts your options
I know. You're not telling me anything new here. Older is less desirable in just about every way. I'm not looking forward to being single at 40, and I hope I won't be.
>>
>>36850154
feminists have literally made it seem like we're monsters for liking what we find most desirable in a woman, i.e. their looks. I mean personality is a strong second no doubt but appearance is nearly everything.

The worst part is women are like this too but on a much worse level. Men are okay to settle with a 6 or 7 (average looking girl). If going on appearance alone, you need to be pretty attractive or some sort of "type" to please a woman.
>>
>>36850304
I'll be your young boyfriend/maybe husbando on day if you're a qt3.14 MILF and interested in a 22 year old cyborg
>>
>>36850310
It's not even appearance.
There's a very important skill women don't have, because they aren't socialized in the same way men are.
>>
>>36850304
>I really don't want a guy who would think about me in this way anyway. I never would have wanted one, even if he had been pleased with what I had to offer. That's not the sort of paradigm that'll help someone build a happy relationship, and I'm not going to team up with them.

I don't know if you are just naive or downright stupid.
Think of what you are saying, for a second, you want all the aspects of a deeply intimate relationship right off the bat.
The kind of intimacy and pair bond that you seem to be refering to comes with time.
You probably know that yourself. Just imagine what you would think of a guy who one week into the relationship was declared his love for you. Most girls in this situation would cringe and wouldn't be able to get away from the guy fast enough.
What i'm trying to say is that, at first relationships are somewhat superficial, it's based on mutual attraction, then later when the level of intimacy between the two can't be replicated with someone else, is that this kind of bond you are refering to takes place.

>I've seen it happen often enough to other people that I don't think the premise that it's a possibility for me too is false at all.

It's not impossible to bet your entire networth on one hand in a game of poker and have a windfall, but the odds are not in your favor.

>It seems to be relative to age. Men's dating pools will diminish too.
If he has a nice income, he can do better than a 40y/o
>I'm pretty sure the kind of 40 yo guy who doesn't consider looking like a 40 yo a huge minus in a potential mate is not so very rare.

it's not, but it's not the kind of guy you would wanna commit to if you were in your 20's.
This will be the guy you used to ignore in your 20's, who didn't become so much better, and is not yet redpilled.
>>
>>36850563
What is this skill anon
>>
>>36849691
you're already worthless, whore.
>>
>>36850661
Nah its nothing. Forget I said it.
>>
I'm 20 and in a relationship with a 30 year old robot. Before that I was prepared to be single forever so it doesn't matter to me.
>>
As much as part of me wants to pick on females who suddenly have to deal with the bitter pills that males had to swallow all their youth: Women over 25 are damn more fun to be around than younger ones, and not just for the crows they suddenly have to swallow.
>>
>>36851070
Wow. How did you manage that one? I can't even find anyone for the life of me and I'm 24.
>>
>>36851249
If you're a female it's literally as easy as saying you are one on 4chan. You will get offers from guys to talk to you.
>>
>>36851325
You already know I'm not, anon.
>>
>>36851341
I met him in a fembot thread and things just went from there. He's very sweet. What are you doing to find a gf anon?
>>
>>36851445
I don't even fucking know anymore. I've been told to go outside, to try dating sites, to find women at work or at outdoor activities.

I am not that kind of person. I also do not know anything about dating culture but bad tales of guys who tell me of 1 girl to hundreds of men kind of discourage me heavily. I guess all I've done so far is attempt to talk to girls in these such threads.
>>
File: 1478961948261.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478961948261.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
>break up with 28 year old girlfriend in January
>start dating a 22 year old last month
>ex-gf can't get any men to give her the time of day other than 33 year old software engineers who still only want "something casual" with her
>>
>>36845851
>implying theres no botox and other methods to combat aging
>implying MILFs are ignored
>implying it doesn't start until you hit 50-60 if you take care of yourself
>implying we wont be married to our qt robots and age with them
>implying we wont have kids and not care about our looks anyways
>>
>>36851684
>>implying theres no botox and other methods to combat aging
disgusting
>>implying MILFs are ignored
pump and dump
no
That's the point, you better hope he will be willing to do that after a decade riding the carousel
>implying we wont have kids and not care about our looks anyways
Again, if you wait to long it's not gonna happen
>>
>>36851836
>>implying it doesn't start until you hit 50-60 if you take care of yourself
>That's the point, you better hope he will be willing to do that after a decade riding the carousel

>implying we wont be married to our qt robots and age with them
That's the point, you better hope he will be willing to do that after a decade riding the carousel
>>
File: 1493989848440.jpg (269KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493989848440.jpg
269KB, 945x1200px
>>36850310
men have literally made it seem like we're monsters for liking what we find most desirable in a men, i.e. their looks or what one would call 'Chad'. I mean personality is a strong second no doubt but appearance is nearly everything.

The worst part is men are like this too but on a much worse level. Women are okay to settle with a 6 or 7 (average looking guy). If going on appearance alone, you need to be pretty attractive or some sort of "type" to please a man. pic related.
>>
>>36851947
I dunno, anon. If she looks like that and yet her personality is extremely awful, I still wouldn't date her. I really don't like mean women.
>>
>>36850621
I understand it takes time, but what makes you think I desire someone that is shallow and only desires young women. Even if I was 20, but the time I'm 30 I have no doubt that same guy will leave me for another 20 year old because he wants to keep his women fresh. What you seem to describe is more of a player that only desires women in their prime.
>>
>>36851836
>implying all women ride the carousel
this only applies to women in the west. im only 22 and im already looking to start a family and get married. ive also seen a lot of old women cover it up very well with makeup. even if i were to find myself an older man right now, i bet i would still be a pump and dump. he most likely fucked a lot of women too which would gross me out
>>
>>36852075
>I understand it takes time, but what makes you think I desire someone that is shallow and only desires young women.

Everyone will be attracted to beauty, the thing is many guys also value the pair bond.

>Even if I was 20, but the time I'm 30 I have no doubt that same guy will leave me for another 20 year old because he wants to keep his women fresh.
That only tells me you are a corousel rider and your experience gave you the wrong idea of men.
Like i said, physical attraction is where most relationships start, speaking from a guy's perspective. When i was with my last gf i started dating her because she was pretty but a few months into the relationship i remember thinking with myself that i wouldn't wanna be with someone else, no matter how attractive they were.
Thats how it works if you choose your relationships properly

I have no idea where you got this "keep his women fresh" thing, it only tells me that you either have been with some pretty fucked up guys or you have no clue of what you are talking about.

The point is, beauty is the starting point most of the time. If you expect a guy to fall in love with your personality when the looks are no longer there, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
File: 1488440937604.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1488440937604.png
210KB, 581x581px
>>36852418
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP REPLYING TO ROASTIES FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE RUINING THIS FUCKING BOARD FUCK YOU AND THAT CUNT
>>
>>36852489
Not a normie.
My iq is 170
That leads to anti-social behavior which is why i come here.
But what do you rather talk about??
>>
>>36851947
You can't turn my argument against me if I literally state that what you're arguing for by turning it against me (i.e. women being okay with average looking guys) is bullshit. How many robots here are average looking but still aren't remotely considered by the girls around us?

You all flock to Chad, which is a mixture of usually better than average looks and alpha personality.
>>
>>36852418
Surely you two broke up though. Anyways. How can I make sure to avoid the fucked up guys? Would it be logical for a woman to date older men instead of men her age since older ones desire them more?
>>
>>36852829
>tfw my robot bf is too redpilled and doesnt love me anyways

yeah okay by the time robots get a girl they are too paranoid to bother trying
>>
>>36852952
She broke up with me, then regreted it, after the guy she was with cheated on her.
>Would it be logical for a woman to date older men instead of men her age since older ones desire them more?
Not necessarily, just look for a guy with the same values you have.
If he doesn't appear to have them, don't make excuses for him nor try to project them on him.
And don't second guess your decision based on what you think you are missing.
Thats something i noticed that some girls do. They wanna experience everything, and they hope that by the time they are done there will be a guy waiting for them ready to commit.
So i would say don't take that approach.
>>
>>36853704
Thanks that's some useful advice. Did you take her back?
>>
>>36853990
You're welcome.
And answerimg your question
No, i don't thinl i could ne with her now.
I wanted to because i really miss the time i spent with her but that would come with resentment, now. I don't really understand how people who get back together can get past that.
>>
>>36854561
I agree. It's just easier to let go in a situation like that but hopefully she can make better decisions next time.
>>
Getting older is pretty shitty, but not for the lack of male attention (fuckers will orbit anything with a vagina), it sucks because you are less aesthetic and can't look cute.

Cute is one of the most important things in life.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.