[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys live with depression? I'm honestly hanging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

How do you guys live with depression? I'm honestly hanging on a tight leash. I feel like I'm suffocating. I just wanna kill myself.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>36844416
Always realize that it can be way much more worse.

But mostly exercise, videogames, music, drinking, and lots and lots of masturbation
>>
>>36844416
It takes time. Usually there's a core issue you need to resolve.

For me, it was that I thought I was transgender for 5 years. I realized I wasnt and the next day i was completely fine. I started working out, being healthy, and now life is amazing.
>>
smoek we3d evryday
>>
>>36844524
hahahahhahaha
i keep telling this mtf fags they just need testostrone therapy and a stronger male influence

jk, i don't tell them that because they get offended and i think they're cute.
>>
File: Milhouse_Van_Houten.png (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse_Van_Houten.png
56KB, 500x500px
>>36844643
Yeah i realized that i never wanted surgery, I just wanted to feel attractive, and usually attractive to women.

So i stopped telling myself i was a girl, and tried being myself; a cross-dressing hot guy
>>
File: 200_s.gif (15KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
15KB, 354x200px
>>36844672
It's easy and addictive to bundle your problems into some impossible scenario that will never happen instead of trying to fix them little by little and accepting the cards dealt to you.
>>
>>36844416
I just kinda glide in between my moments of happiness. The days just blend together but once or twice a month I have an opportunity to go on a backpacking or dirtbiking trip for the weekend. It's in those moments I can set aside my depression and be happy.
>>
>>36844416
well, i do because i havent killed myself yet, its hard to not live with something when you arent dead
>>
>>36844416
It helps to have a goal. Like I'm saving up enough to kill myself. Watching my savings grow slowly is incredibly satisfying.
>>
>>36844416
I want to feel love before i kill myself

Basically waiting to have my heart broken
>>
File: 239847238974332.gif (2MB, 263x262px) Image search: [Google]
239847238974332.gif
2MB, 263x262px
I cured my depression last year.

All it took was for me to have a really solid goal to work towards and focus on. Haven't even accomplished my goal yet but I'm happier than I've ever been because I'm on my way to living my dream. people like me, maybe all people need something to strive toward, to give them a reason to tolerate the bullshit of life. so gather your courage and just do it. it's tough of course, but you gotta keep fighting until you make your dreams come true.
>>
I've lived with it for over a decade I honestly would not recognize how it feels to not be depressed anymore. I just distract myself with work and school then I sleep. Maybe I'll find something to help one day or maybe I'll kill myself either way life is life.
>>
I have realized that going on omegle and falling for girls is probaly one of the worst things you can do.

you just gotta embrace the suck...

If your physicaly healthy, you have a huge leg up... I didnt really how much i took for granted until a work injury fucked me for life.

Swimming is awesome, that cold water and rigorous exercise combo is a great way to kill 30 minutes every day.
>>
lexapro and backpage saved my life.
>>
>talking about it
>not being about it
>>
>>36844416

Once you realize how easily you can die from everything you live with depression just fine.
>>
File: 1492998899289s.jpg (8KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1492998899289s.jpg
8KB, 250x244px
>>36844672
>So i stopped telling myself i was a girl, and tried being myself; a cross-dressing hot guy
>tried being myself

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE URSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????
>>
>>36845594
>I honestly would not recognize how it feels to not be depressed
You would. I had a moment of clarity a couple of years ago (triggered by getting a huge burden off my chest), it was frikkin amazing. For a couple of hours I felt like a god, it was like I was on drugs or something.
>>
>>36844416
tinychat/robot9001

how do u figure? hehe
>>
>>36847509
Theres no way people are meant to/do feel that way all the time
>>
>>36847509
Happened to me once, I think

>for a moment I'm not depressed
>everything is easy to do
>can talk and think of things to say easily
>actually enjoy talking to people for once
>tfw pick up my 3ds
>the game looks amazing
>instantly sucks me in
>gaining points in the game is like a mini orgasm and the game is so fun

wtf is this what normies feel like?
>>
File: IMG_3590.gif (24KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3590.gif
24KB, 633x758px
I eat. It ends up making me more depressed because I am becoming a fat loser but it's the only thing on this planet that still gives me (temporary) satisfaction. Nothing else does this anymore, not even masturbation. I've tried drinking instead but alcohol makes my depression worse
>>
File: 1494003631416.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494003631416.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>36844416
everyday I think about suicide but I don't want to die actually it' like parasitic violent thoughts about hurting myself, it just makes me sad and even more depressed day by day. also I feel like a lot of people I've talked to recently talk to me about suicide like they would like me to kms.
I feel like everyone is using sarcasm on me and I'm ashamed to even get out.
>>
Self awareness goes a long way. Took me a long time and about a year of being on anti-depressants to recognize when I was starting a feedback loop of negative thoughts and nip them in the bud. Also, it helps to work on self-improvement and personal projects. For me, it's exercise, music, and programming.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.