[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What shouldn't you do in life ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492291728614.jpg (152KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1492291728614.jpg
152KB, 640x1136px
What shouldnt i do in life ?
Im saying this because its much easier for me if someone tells me what NOT to do then what to do.
Anybody out there have tips on what not to do,when talking to girls,people in general..just anything.
>>
don't smoke cigarettes
not only is it fucking expensive, unhealthy, and hard to quit, it would seem as it's getting looked down upon by people who should just mind their own damn beeswax more and more these days
>>
Don't get emotionally attached to girls that you know are bad people, you can't fix her. Don't develop a drinking problem, don't stay a neet forever, don't let people manipulate you, don't jerk off everyday, don't join the military
>>
>>36844149
I don't drink,smoke,hell i dont even drink coffee.It's not that i am a facist and basically crucify anyone who does it or anything like that , its just that i dont like the smell and taste of all those 3 things , only thing that i havent tasted is a cigarette but i assume the taste is not far diffrend from the smell.
>>
Dont be selfish.

Selfish people always end up ruining their own lives and the lives of others.
You dont have to be a saint, and you can focus on your own needs from time to time, but dont be selfish in general.
>>
>>36844248
Don't join the military ? Why , it was always my biggest dream to be in a military :/
I do get emotionally attached to every girl that talks to me and then i tend to fuck up somewhere because i am socially awkward as hell...
>>
>>36844284
I hope that i am not selfish.
>>
>>36844337
It's not what you think it is, I had a shit experience but if it's your dream then go for it just make sure you get the job you want and nothing less. And i think we all latch on to girls to a degree but you know when it's toxic
>>
>>36844384
If you even think about it, then chances are you are not a selfish person.
>>
Also i thought i should give someone else a tip that i know i fucked up in my life a lot of times.
>Don't believe anyone basically , take everything with a grain of salt.
>Think with your own head.
>With women you have to be patient.
>If you remember that you need to do something,do it RIGHT NOW.
>Always be prepared for anything.
>>
>>36843967
Don't take anything anyone says personally. If they want to berate you or put you down in any way, that's a problem they need to deal with, not you.
>>
>>36843967
Submitting to fear and anexiety should be avoided under any circumstances.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.