[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't like fat women but this picture It makes me jealous...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 17.jpg (230KB, 700x742px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
230KB, 700x742px
I don't like fat women but this picture It makes me jealous...
>>
Blacks are actually attracted to obesity. That's where the THICC meme came from, and why the fattest ethnic/gender combination in the US by is black female, with mexican female a close second (for the same reasons) and everyone else far behind.

It's also why you see so many black men with fat white women or women who have surgically altered their asses to be fat despite the rest of their body being skinny.
>>
>>36840897
Holy shit I went to high school with them.
>>
>>36841125
I don't think blacks are more attracted to obesity, I think some who loves fat women have the balls don't give a shit about the socially acceptable.
>>
>>36841253
>I don't think blacks are more attracted to obesity

They are. The main physical thing black dudes care about with women is that she has a fat ass. Kind of hard to get thst without obesity. I'm not knocking it or anything, but it's the truth.

>I think some who loves fat women have the balls don't give a shit about the socially acceptable.

Considering that most black women are fat, and black men overwhelmingly end up with black women, I'm not sure how it's anything other than socially acceptable for a black dude to end up with a fat girl.

Now an asian dude, on the other hand...you would be on to something there.
>>
>>36841350
How do you explain africans then? The original blacks, most of them aren't fat.
>>
>>36840897
Did she get 39 thousand retweets for just being fat?
>>
>>36841369
Sorry, I should have clarified, I mean black American. It's a cultural thing that as far as I know is unique to black Americans, not like there's some genetic thing that makes blacks worldwide love fat girls. Also there is one west african country where fat is actually considered beautiful (can't remember the name, but you can google it).
>>
>>36841423
a fat coal burner
>>
>>36841425
>>36841350
In tribal societies fat is considered beautiful fairly often because it conveys that you are wealthy because you can afford enough food to get fat
>>
>>36840897
Yeah, i reallt wish i could wlak around in a dress too anon
>>
>>36840897
Jealous of what, exactly?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.