[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go outside on a nice sunny day >see pretty girls everywhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

>go outside on a nice sunny day
>see pretty girls everywhere
>day ruined
>>
>go outside
>see a handful of cars
>0 walkers

I need people, but people don't exist around me
>>
>>36840478
>finally go to walmart
>see happy couple
>day ruined

happens way to often
>>
>>36840567
Arent there people in those cars?
>>
>>36840478
Pretty girls are not that bad but seeing couples all the time really gets me.
>>
>>36840581
I swear these people can smell a frustrated virgin and deliberately kiss each other in my vicinity.
>>
>>36840587
Wow that's stupid, I bet you think there are animals in the woods too.
>>
>Sit at home

>Hear people laughing/having fun outside

Day ruined
>>
>>36840478
>look into the mirror
>see no pretty girl anywhere
>day ruined
>>
>>36841932
>Look at faggots comment

>You haven't committed suicide

Day ruined
>>
>See reflection

Day ruined

>People look at me a little too long

Day ruined

>Wake up, remember I exist

Day ruined
>>
>>36840478
It's worse when you see them with bfs that are far more attractive than you could ever hope to be.
>>
>>36841960
>implying here are only robots and pretty girls on this website
FUCK YOU
>>
>>36840581
See someone objectively worse looking than myself with a qt girlfriend. Get sour about it.

I was at the mall yesterday and saw some fat dyke and her girlfriend was pretty cute, like not gorgeous but like a solid 6.5/10 and the dyke was like a 3. I turn to my friend and go
"How come that fat dyke can get a cute girlfriend and I can't, she probably has a bigger dick than I do!"
>>
>>36840478
>actually follow normie advice and try approaching girls in pubs and clubs
>they politely tell me to fuck off
>some chads walk up to them
>see them walk off having fun
>>
>>36842138
man sry to hear but try it again, you were just not confident enough
>>
>>36842157
>>36842138
Ye what this guy said you need to be yourself even more than you were man
>>
>>36842612
I appreciate the meme advice but it's not funny. It's fucking sad and soulcrushing when this shit happens. It's impossible to have stay confident and happy when you get fucked like this every time.
>>
It just reminds you how lonely you are and how none of them will ever love you. It just makes me want to go home and sleep the day away.
>>
>>36842819
>It just makes me want to go home and sleep the day away.
This is even worse because when I realize how quickly are the days passing for me and how nothing changes at all I'm scared that I'll get old in a blink of an eye and die completely alone.
>>
everytime i go to the gym and sweat away but i'm making zero progress and there's all these beautiful people around me I go home and drink
>>
File: 1478912030690.gif (674KB, 935x670px) Image search: [Google]
1478912030690.gif
674KB, 935x670px
>>36840478
>go outside
>a pair kisses
STOP IT
THIS IS PUBLIC SPACE
>>
>go outside
>see beautiful cloud formation, forest, something wonderful in nature etc.
>realize I have no one to share it with
>dont leave the house again for days

It hurts
>>
>>36844081
Fucking this. Funny how gays do not understand that it's not that I am disgusted by them kissing because they're fags. I'm disgusted by people in love kissing that's what.

>>36844118
This is the feel I get the most often. Whenever there's a good sunny weather out, I have nobody to go out with nor nobody to talk about beauty of nature with. I legitimately learned to appreciate the nature thanks to vidya games and graphics in them
>>
>>36840478
>exists

Life ruined
>>
>>36843098
stop drinking if you want to make progress, dumbass
>>
Why does being a robot make us such shitty people?

Back in middle school I had a best friend and we loved to play video games/MMO's together. He grew up to be a Chad though and I'm a 29 khv, haven't talked in years.

Today his wife got killed in a car accident and I can't help but feel a little giddy. Like after years of him smearing the highlight reel on the internet meant to shove his "happy" life in everyone's faces, I can't help but feel thankful he gets to feel what it's like when things are shit
>>
>>36844554
because you made that shit up
>>
>>36844554
Real robots don't feel happy seeing others hurt it just adds to the pit in you to see "happy" people going though hell too.
>>
>>36842096
>I turn to my friend
?
>>
>>36840599
Of course we can because you guys have terrible hygiene. It's half the reason why you guys can't get laid.
>>
>>36840478
>go walk the dog outside on a nice sunny day
>pretty girls play with their hair, shake them hips, turn around and smile at me
>day just like any other

I know i could fuck em if i bothered to. I dont and wont tho.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.