[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happiness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 15114031.jpg (286KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
15114031.jpg
286KB, 1024x768px
How to achieve happiness and maintain it?
(Pic unrelated)
>>
>>36840050
I found that my own happiness requires effort. My happiness is having as few problems or worrying thoughts as possibl. This requires me to be constant at work, go to the gym and all those other things we hate, like flossing or buying toilet paper.
I am succeeding at this, I have no place for sadness in my life.

I have found my very own sun anons
>>
when i thought about it i came to the conclusion that you need a sense of purpose, social bounds and enough freedom to never feel restricted
so basically a job a gf and friends and not life in a third world shithole
then there are minor things like keeping in shape and staying healthy
im stuck on trying to find a purpose and friends
>>
>>36840218
>then there are minor things like keeping in shape and staying healthy
Quite the opposite, a gf and a job are minor, health and shape are much more important
>>
>>36840050
Comfy pic op. Wish I will someday get some property in a quiet area, guess i can keep dreaming
>>
>>36840247
im not so sure
my argument would be that a fat guy with a job and a gf would be happier than a homeless alone thin man
i guess its pretty close and dependant on your worldview though
>>
True happiness is an illusion, just a red herring society convinces you to chase for your entire life so they can keep you a productive consumer. It's part of human nature to want more. Happiness itself is only ever a temporary emotional state anyway.

>"I could be happy if only I had more money"
>get more money
>"I could be happy if only I had a wife"
>get wife
>"I could be happy if only I had a nice house"
>get nice house
>"I could be happy if only..."

As soon as people get what they want, they start wanting more, or something different. The closest you can get to happiness is contentment via religious or philosophical means, and even that's beyond the ability of most people it seems.
>>
>>36840329
who was that guy that whished suffering to everyone so that they could actually feel when something good happens?
nietzsche?
some depressed german guy im sure
>>
Get lucky. There you go.
>>
Achieve: ECT or ketamine

Maintain: who the fuck knows. Try to make a good life for yourself with the kick start you get from your neurobiological treatment.

For robots, the best advice is probably to change their values. With the beliefs you have about the world and people and relationships, there's precisely 0 chance you'll ever be happy.
>>
>>36840296
lets settle for this, our views differ. In my opinion, you can't be truly happy when you look like a fat pig
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (13KB, 219x224px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
13KB, 219x224px
>simplify your life
>massively reduce expenditures
>simple, healthy diet (eating healthy isn't expensive you niggers)
>save up as much money as you can now you aren't spending it on bullshit
>accept that modern society is cancer
>take steps to get out of this society
>buy cheap house/land somewhere in nature far away from any modern societal bollocks with a small community of people nearby (would advise relocating country to some poor, beautiful land where population density and real estate are very low)
>get a dog
>enjoy your new life in the countryside, eating your simple, non-processed diet
>realise your stress and worries about fitting in, careers, money and relationships were all garbage, artificial bollocks designed to make you continue consuming

Bonus round: acquire reasonably attractive village girl and create family
>>
>>36840960
how to acquire money for taxes though

where i live you have to pay for your house literally existing
>>
>>36840960
>acquire girl
>she needlessly complicates your life
>spends your money
>stress and worry return
>she divorces you and takes your land/home/dreams/soul/balls

No. I'll pass.
>>
>>36842083
>how to acquire money for taxes though
I'm not exactly sure right now how I would maintain my life but I figure that if poor people can live in these places on very little there is no reason why I can't. My monthly expenditures are very little and will only get smaller if I move somewhere poorer. My plan now is to savesavesave enough to buy a house and sustain myself for multiple years as I establish my home and vegetables, then hopefully end up paying less and less each year as I increase my yields. I don't plan on becoming completely self sustainable, hence the nearby community.

>where i live you have to pay for your house literally existing
Move to another country that has little to no taxation if you fall under a certain threshold. The third world is your oyster (though don't go to any nigger infested lands, stick to Euro/North America).

>>36842147
That's why I said 'bonus round' and 'village girl'. Don't live somewhere that has retarded divorce laws and women corrupted by kike entertainment. If by some stroke of luck you find a poor, traditional village girl then wife it. if not just live with your doggo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.