[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>woman >the idea of having a baby disgusts me >i find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1461516432503.jpg (70KB, 509x629px) Image search: [Google]
1461516432503.jpg
70KB, 509x629px
>woman
>the idea of having a baby disgusts me
>i find them annoying
>i dont want to be responsible for something
>i want freedom

whats wrong with me?
>>
>>36839653
honey, nothing. Blame the Jews.
>>
You haven't hit 30 yet.
>>
>>36839653
Not everybody wants to procreate/deal with the stress of it, (although most will end up wanting to when they get close to their 40s)
And that's fine, but you should still make sure you can still do it if you change your mind.
>>
>>36839653
>whats wrong with me?
you have a dick
>>
>>36839653
You're a good goy, the product of jewry and feminism.
Literally useless, with no value different from a man other than a new hole.

Kys
>>
>>36839653
Nothing wrong with you, but I bet you change your mind soon enough.

Oh, and tits or GTFO.
>>
File: IMG_1813.jpg (27KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1813.jpg
27KB, 440x334px
A better question is, what's wrong with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 320x287px
>>36839653
> I don't want to be responsible for something
> I want freedom
Western white girl in a nutshell, kek, fuckin idiots.
>>
>>36839685
Was going to post something roughly like this.
>>
>>36839653
Work hard at getting to do what you want then. Develop ambition and seek out your dreamjob or something close to it. Discover hobbies, you can be plenty happy without a child.
>>
>>36839870
(((Happy)))

(((Originalio)))
>>
If you don't want kids, don't feel pressured to have them. Parents that dont want their kids are usually terrible
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.