[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to I admit to my online video game friends that I masturbated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 707x1000px
How to I admit to my online video game friends that I masturbated to this without them hating me?

I'm a guy (male) btw
>>
>hey guys, I am bisexual. Just putting it out there. haha.
There
>>
>>36837763
Why do you have to inform your Online Video Game Friends about what you masturbate to?

Goddamn I love thicc smooth boys
>>
>>36837763
Plot twist, you don't, you either stop or keep your gay mouth shut
>>
>>36837794
Because otherwise I would be living a lie
>>
>>36837802
welcome to being gay
>>
>>36837802
>Because otherwise I would be living a lie

How so anon? Do they constantly question you about what you masturbate to? If they don't ask, it isn't lying anon. Even if they do ask, tell them it's none of their business.

Tell me about your friends. Are they all straight Chads?
>>
>>36837849
If you don't specify, people will assume you are straight, so it's like lying by omission. I'm not OP but I have dealt with that in the past. It can eat at you even though in the current year it's supposedly "not a big deal".

OP, I know it's awkward, and there won't be a right moment to say it, so just be like "I know we don't usually talk about this but I'd rather be open with you guys..." then say it.
>>
>>36837763
Why do you need to tell them tho
>>
File: 1448405014089.jpg (205KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1448405014089.jpg
205KB, 1075x1518px
Thanks OP, I'm also going to save this pic and masturbate to it.
>>
>>36837918
Also, you'll get over this eventually. I used to feel like "omg people must know". (Before the fag patrol cracks down on me, I was never obnoxious or flamboyant, but it bothered me.) Now I don't really care, I can leave people guessing or reveal it casually when convenient and it doesn't matter to me very much anymore.

>>36837981
Are you straight / closeted? It feels pretty significant when you realize to yourself that you're for real gay, not meme gay, this is your life and you have to deal with it. Usually at that age you're still constructing your identity too anyway. Interacting with people who don't know can be kind of disconcerting, not to mention if no one you meet knows you're gay you're that much less likely to get a bf.

There is also some pressure from the gay community to come out (if and only if it's safe to do so) because of "visibility" or whatever.
>>
>>36837763
Who's this artist?
Originalio
>>
>>36837918
so being gay is like being vegan? It's like a trophy you want to show to everyone although no one wants to hear it
>LOOK I'm GAY!",
>hey, neighbour I'm gay!
>hey, cashier, this is irrelevant but I'm Gay

this has to be bait thread.
>>
just tell them you're gay and if they hate you for it you're better off not associating with them anyway.
>>
Start moaning into your mic and let it go from there.
>>
>people care about what you fap to
Move to a civilized country
>>
>>36838399
Read >>36838082 before getting all buttblasted that people dare to act gay in your presence please.
>>
>>36838635
If I had a gay friend I wouldn't care but if they had to keep telling me they're gay, and show me pic related, I'd cut off connections with that person. Then again you're a faggot on r9k so your friends are probably so degenerate they wouldn't care
>>
>>36837763
>>36838053
I think I'm gonna need more where those came from.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.