[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These kinds of Tumblr comics make me sick. People complaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr comic.jpg (49KB, 506x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr comic.jpg
49KB, 506x720px
These kinds of Tumblr comics make me sick. People complaining about how hard it is to go outside and be around other people. Unless you have an extreme form of autism, suck it up and deal with it. I get nervous sometimes too, but I work to get better, and I hang out with friends when they ask me to without complaining. I have no sympathy for people like this.
>>
you sound like a normie
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMO PIECE OF SHIT! I WANT PEACE FROM YOU!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
>>
>>36837739
Isn't that exactly what they're doing, though? It's not like the comment depicts them sitting around their comfort zone refusing to leave it ever.
>>
>>36837833
Comic, I mean to say.
>>
>>36837833
I think it's just how they complain about it, as though everybody doesn't feel this way at some point, and think they deserve sympathy.
>>
>>36837857
Isn't that just this entire board in a nutshell?
>>
>>36837761
He's not wrong about those people
And anyone who is proud of their inferiority should be shot
>>
>>36837739
>What the artist thinks this comic is saying
>Oh man I hate having to do things outside of my comfort zone. I'm just so quirky and unique xD.

>What the comic is actually saying
>Gee I hope you guys realize how interacting with you is such a chore. I mean, I'll still do it but I hope you guys realize just how hard this is for me, nevermind how it is for you.
>>
>>36837857
Do you think that's the only reason someone would express a sentiment? To get sympathy? Is that the only reason you communicate with others?
>>
File: fixed.jpg (48KB, 481x547px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
48KB, 481x547px
>>36837739
>do a thing
as if
>>
File: 1494022684954.jpg (383KB, 717x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1494022684954.jpg
383KB, 717x1126px
>>36837739
>LOOK AT HOW FUCKING NEUROTIC I AM LOOK AT ME FUCKING LOOK AT ME
the only problem is nearly everyone does this
>>
>>36837833
This. Weird example OP. I definitely know what you're referring to but that's not really it now is it?
>>
>>36837739
I fucking despise it when the people who make these comics are women or in a relationship. What do they even know about this shit?
>>
>>36837920
>not leaving your comfort zone is the reason why you never got into a relationship with your 2/10 face or that you never got your 2in dick wet
>>
These comics are so boring honestly. There are literally hundred versions of this exact sentiment and all of them are low effort stick figure drawings.
What is the point of making just another one of these?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.