[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: chrome_2017-05-06_21-10-20.jpg (276KB, 1920x950px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-06_21-10-20.jpg
276KB, 1920x950px
Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?
>>
File: 1478145956439.jpg (81KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1478145956439.jpg
81KB, 550x413px
>>36831912
Because the world has nothing to offer. Job opportunities are imploding. The dream of owning a house is dead. Having children is financially impractical. And since Chads are monopolizing women through hook-up apps, average guys no longer have a chance at love.

At this point, fantasy worlds are all we have left. Fuck civilization - let it collapse.
>>
>>36831912
Because fuck it man
>>
I don't know how to nor do I want to "grow up".
>>
>>36831912
What does that even mean? They have jobs, they are adults that bought it with their money. Your post is just
>stop having hobbies I arbitrarily don't like
>>
all that stuff in the background costs some cash. plus that looks like a spacious living area. also, is that some of youtube plaque? I don't know who any of these people are but they are children living well off. so maybe "adult-ness" is changing.
>>
>>36831912
because nobody chooses to grow up

what you're supposed to like at X age
is a social construct XD
>>
Because becoming an adult and facing reality is to depressing
>>
File: 1493971751066.jpg (745KB, 1058x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1493971751066.jpg
745KB, 1058x1462px
>>36832251
Those are Boogie2988's friends. They're celebrating their birthdays with his wife.

https://twitter.com/dez2988/status/858579328447197184
>>
Because they spend to much time playing fantasy games and not enough time devoted to their fellow man and the Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1453633894985.gif (1MB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1453633894985.gif
1MB, 200x199px
>>36832321
>they're all morbidly obese
>>
>>36831912
Fat people anger me
>>
because being a child is the best this existence has to offer
>>
There is no incentive to become an adult for most of them, and society enables their extended adolescence.

If you decide to "grow up", it's often going to mean leaving your friends behind, since they want to continue being children, and most people don't want to do that.
>>
>>36831912
>Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?

Jews
>>
>>36832321
>implying there aren't people who wish for the morbidly obese to perish
>>
>>36832321
good for them. good friends in low places indeed
>>
>>36832250
>>stop having hobbies I arbitrarily don't like

More like,
>stop doing things you genuinely enjoy and slave away for a succubi and her shitty kids your whole life.
>>
>>36832321
>You are legally required to slave away to keep my fat ass alive
>>
>>36832853
stop making this a wagie argument fucking faggot
>>
>>36831912
You know anon why arn't you asking the opposite question?

Why wouldn't you want to be a child forever?

Everyone fantasies about having that care free life style and being able to just enjoy life. Is it not in our best intrest to enjoy ourselves as we drift on this rock? It's like you asking why people wouldn't want to go to war? There is no glory in the fight, no prize to seek, no thrill of the hunt. At least with war you are protecting something, growing up you don't even have that to call to your name.

Roasties will cheat, rich men finding the wealth through connections only want more for an already inexcusable market price. Why break your back for a whore and an Old Banker when you can be happy even if it means less then 6 figures?
>>
File: Sad days.jpg (405KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sad days.jpg
405KB, 480x640px
First off the entitlement
>parents never helped me find job
>parents never gave me or helped me get car
>Parents gave no advice and direction or bad advice
and then couple that with
>average student debt is more than a new car
>Don't live near any jobs that aren't retail
>options are neet until I off myself, retail for a few years to pay for loans (absolutely no savings) then try and go from there, military, hope a job fall s out of the sky
This is all personal but I'm sure bits and pieces will relate to others. I haven't even gotten into the modern dating scene or the fact that socializing is hard as hell in suburbia. Let's also add that moving is next to impossible when a studio in the ghetto goes for >$1k. Humans learn through the actions of other humans. Many of us don't know what it means to be an adult because we never saw and never tried it. We read books about it and were expected to understand from that alone. We're a broken generation.
>>
>>36831912
because they see the difference between quality and money grab entertainment.
>>
>>36831912
I have money and free time. What else am I supposed to do?
>>
>>36831912
Why are you posting generation X-ers, professional dweebs no less, and asking about millennial?
>>
Because being an adult is the stupidest bullshit I've ever done. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>36832169
>Because the world has nothing to offer.

The world has plenty to offer. There are other paths in life besides manchild or family man
>>
>>36831912
There is nothing to modern day life but pointless materialism and vanity. Take the blackpill.

I am going to live in the woods and find God.
>>
>>36834318
The world of civilization has nothing to offer.
>>
The American dream is to be a child with a credit card and spend all your money on fun shit. Everyone spends their disposable money on their hobbies for escapism or what have you, in the same way normies spend their money on traveling and whatever the fuck else they like. news flash, different people like different shit. This is no different in principle, they just have different hobbies.
>>
Bernie HQ
>>
>>36831912
Damn I want to have fun with them :(
>>
>>36832169
First post best as always. Good summary of the situation.
>>
>>36831912
Because the weak are above the strong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461744282460.jpg (270KB, 1395x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461744282460.jpg
270KB, 1395x2048px
>>36831912
>Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?
they don't really to be quite honest
part of it is that rent and property is really expensive right now, so the "choice" is to live with their folks. only baby boomers really got away with leaving family homes en masse.
if you mean liking nostalgia, every generation did. millenials just have a well documented past with easy to consume past media.
if you mean something else who gives a shit coz this topic is bait anyway.
also idk the world is pretty much meaningless so spending your time playing games with the mates seems pretty noble. our parents revolutions all mostly failed and our economy is a nightmare right now.
>>
>>36831912
Holy fuck that guy is fat
>>
>>36834693
>our economy is a nightmare right now.
>literally better than its ever been in human history
You need to stop watching the news champ. Stress makes you tune in makes you watch adverts makes them money. But yellow journalism is in vogue for the same reason it was in the 19th century. We're on an advert news model rather than a subscription news model. When we switch back to subscription there will stop being so much clickbait sensationalism and everything will go back to being well researched and less alarmist.
>>
>>36835336
Fuck off boomer, I can't wait till you all die off.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.