[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molestation Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 38

File: 1494012303418.jpg (97KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494012303418.jpg
97KB, 1000x750px
Any anons molested when they were kids? I just shared this story in another thread. It's not as bad as some stories, but still fucked me up a great deal:

>be 16 years old
>moves 3 towns over
>still hang with buds in home town
>halfway home on public transportation
>decide to find an isolated area to smoke a j to make listening to my discman more enjoyable
>followed by some asian guy
>he asks me for directions as I light my j
>tells me he's from japan, which I thought was cool
>he asks if he can follow me back so he can be sure to get on the right train
>agreed, but need to finish my j first
>he starts complimenting my looks
>says I look big and strong
>he asks to feel my bicep
>agree because I'm stoned and shit
>he then feels me up from my chest to my abs
>reaffirms that I'm big and strong
>super creeped out at this point
>he says "now show me this" as he wips out his cock
>he says "you like trees? I have lots of trees"
>punch him in his nip face as hard as I can and run away

Haven't really told anyone about it. Hard to believe that was 12 years ago now.
>>
>>36830852
yeah i got molested by my neighbour. Wouldve been about 12 at the time. Was playing vidya (empire earth, sweet game). I felt something being rubbed on my back. I was too scared to turn around, so after it stopped about 30s later, I turned around to see him zipping his pants back up. I didnt really understand it at the time.

But now I do. I forgot, and then remembered the event about 4 years later and it has totally fucked up my life. I have severe body image/self esteem issues, I'm suicidal and am constantly depressed. I want to die.

If you know someone in my position give them a hug and help them through it
>>
>>36830852
What the fuck am I looking at?
Asking for an original friend
>>
>>36830941
Sorry to hear that pal. The other thread I was refrencing has a bunch of dicks calling me a pussy for recalling the experience.
>>
I'm really sorry that this happened to you anons.
>>
>>36830990
yeah people wont really understand unless theyve been through it. just know you arent alone champ
>>
>>36830984
Not sure, but that girl is the epitome of perfect to me. Too bad she's engaged in.. what ever the fuck is going on there.
>>
>>36830852
I feel like I may have been but don't remember it. It's an odd recurring feeling
>>
A lot of fembots have experienced it and that's why they are fucked up and hypersexual.
>>
>>36830852
I was molassted once

>be 19 years old
>the priest, I'll call him ted told me to meet him in the lawn at the back of the church at night to pray for my sins
>walk out behind the church
>see ted coming towards me
>instructs me to bend over and pray
>hear him fumbling with his robes
>Ted picks out a naked mole rat and shoves it up my ass
>>
>>36830941
You will be OK. Everything will be fine in the end. Just keep fighting.
>>
i was like 3 or 4 years old in preschool. the classes were done for the day and i was waiting for my mom to pick me up in the playground sitting on a swing. 3 older kids came up to me, pushed me off it, held me down, and ripped my shorts off and just held me down laughing

they fucked off after a minute or two and i just sat there really confused.
>>
>>36831102
i just hope this all passes
originally
>>
>>36831099
not really that funny
>>
File: 1493860541218.png (488KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493860541218.png
488KB, 633x758px
I got dry humped by an homosexual pervert when i was a little kid.
>>
>>36830852
Sure, I have plenty of stories but I'll share the first time it happened
> 10 years old
> Mother is in hospital for collapsed lung
> Just father and I
> I'm in the living room watching cartoons after school
> My father walks into the house after work
> Sits down and asks for a hug
> I got on his lap and give him a hug
> He begins feeling my ass
> I get off and don't feel right
> He gets angry and says I don't love him because I won't hug him
> Hesitant but give him another hug
> He tells me to sit on my lap
> He begins feeling my vagina around and my butt too
>i don't feel comfortable at all but don't say anything
> He gets an erection and tells me to touch it
> Grab it through his pants
> Tells me to stroke it through the pants
> I do for about a minute
> He kisses me on the cheek and calls me a good girl and leaves the room
I have more hardcore stories but that's my first experience with anything sexual
>>
>>36831213
of course not that mole is still in my ass

That mole's name.. albert kikestein
>>
>>36831225
that is so shit
i hope youre ok
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 172x293px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 172x293px
>>36831225
Fuck, sorry to hear that. It makes me fucking angry. I have two daughters, 1 and 5, and I'd never do anything to hurt them. I can't understand how a father would do that to their child.
>>
>>36831225
So more stories?
>>
>>36831225
that sucks but i have to ask: more hardcore stories?
>>
I was molested when I was 11 by some 12 year old foreign kid in my class. Grabbed my balls when I was over at his house playing vidya. My mother later told me that the kid was actually gay based on his obsessive stalking behavior relating to me. He spread rumors about me to my only friend saying that I said I hated him and didn't want to be his friend anymore so I could be this guy's only friend. I wasn't aware of this at the time, and that friend's mother was the one who got word of it. I think it got to a point where I hung out with him more and more and he kept requesting more sleepovers. He even managed to get the code for my house's garage somehow. That's around that time he grabbed my crotch. My mother eventually found out what was going on and yelled at him, and I went into grade 6 without any friends and all I knew about was vidya so it's all I talked about. I became the school autist at that point and all the chads made fun of me and I had zero friends.

I've come to realize that I am a gay magnet. I haven't aged physically at all since 12. Not in terms of height, facial hair or weight. So naturally I'm a gay magnet. It's probably resulted in me being homophobic since I've really only ever had men attracted to me. I realized this when I went to a party and a guy said he'd fuck me while he was drunk. I've also become more homophobic and think gays tend to be pedos. Also a guy asked me to prom 2 years ago.
>>
>>36830852
When I was nine my friend's 13 year old sister played a game of truth or dare with me where I ended up sticking my mostly flaccid tiny little kid willie in her vagina (she kept saying deeper and I could feel her walls clenching but I couldn't go any deeper) and making out (she basically just wriggled her tongue around the inside of my mouth wildly like an eel being electrocuted). I still masturbate to the memory sometimes.
>>
>>36830941
You remember the neighbor's name?
>>
>>36830941
How do you know it wasn't his hand and then he just realized his fly was undone?
>>
>>36830852
Fuck you OP I'm not giving you fap material.
>>
>>36831372
I remember his name, yes. He lives about 50m from my door. He still fucking lives there, same family, same house, same pets. Hes still fucking there.
I've thought about launching a case against him but theres literally no evidence, and I dont remember exactly how old I was either.

>>36831380
I told him a few minutes later that I wanted to leave and he got annoyed. He also told me no one would believe me if i told them (didnt even know what I would tell, I had no clue what happened)
>>
>>36831415
>I've thought about launching a case against him but theres literally no evidence
You need to get your power back from him, whatever that may entail.
>>
>>36830852
>white """"people""""

originale
>>
>>36831460
ive fantasised about murdering him and hopefully getting away with it if the jury is sympathetic to my reasons, if thats what you mean
>>
Not molested but some faggot pedophile tried to get to come home with him one time when i was coming home from school.
>>
>>36831258
I'm fine nowdays. Thanks for the concern.
>>36831275
He was just an abusive person to everyone. It wasn't exclusive to me.
>>36831288
>>36831327
Sure, I'll tell you how I lost my virginity
> Fast forward a bit, I'm 11 years old now
> Sleeping in the middle of the night
> My mother died earlier this year (unrelated to her collapsed lung if you're wondering) so just my father and I
> He's been touching me for about a year-ish now but no penetration or anything like that
> Wake up in the middle of the night
> Can't breathe can't see anything
> Pillow smothering me
> My father is tearing off my clothes
> Crying and screaming for him to stop as I very much know what he's doing
> Tells me to stop crying or he'll choke me to death (that's why he's using the pillow, it's not that others would hear me just would later find he can't keep an erection when I cry)
>Quietly sobbing as he inserts his penis in
> He begins thrusting and I'm pretty sure I list consciousness around here for a little bit because I was in a lot of pain and don't remember much
>After he's done he explains how if I love him I need to let him use me because mother isn't here
>I don't understand but he tells me if I don't love him and won't let him fuck me I'll have to live in an orphanage and nobody will love me as much as him and they'll hurt me
> Sobbing profusely but agree that he can use me whenever and I won't tell anyone
>>
>>36831415

Go over there and see if he'll molest you again
>>
>>36830852
Dude you posted this in another thread and was told it wasn't molestation. That is not molestation I have experienced worse that wasn't considered rape or molestation. Go back to tumblr you whiny faggot bitch.
>>
>>36831512
hes now a confirmed homo so he probably would
>>
>>36831478
>if thats what you mean
I think you'll find that I never once in fact suggested illegal activity of any kind.
>>
>>36830852
This probably doesn't count but
> 14 years old
> at boy scout patrol meeting
> nerdy kid's dad calls me into a room away from all the other kids (he's the only adult in the house)
> "Do you know the Heimlich maneuver? "
> "Um, yes."
> "Show me."
> I walk around behind him and wrap my arms around his waste and pull him close
> "Good. You can go back."

I just laugh when I think about it. Either he was afraid his nerdy son was going to choke on something and wanted me to be able to save him, or it was the weakest attempt pedo-ing ever.
>>
>>36830852
I feel bad for the guy 2bh
You should have told him to fuck off the moment he asked to touch you instead of leading him on and punching him
>>
>>36831225
Roastie get out.
Now reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36830852
I fucking read the thread title as "mole station", wondering what the fuck's it about.

I'm gonna go now. Sorry to bother you guys.
>>
>>36831495

Did he finish inside you? Did this continue into your teenage years?
>>
My teacher grabbed me by the arm once. Ten years later I realized it was actually a sexual attack and became a perpetual victim.
>>
>>36831495
If this is real you need to go to the police before he hurts somebody else.
>>
Three times. Two by two male cousins and one by an uncle.

First time my cousin let me play Mario Bros with his Nintendo, while I was playing he told me to sit on his lap while he was touching my torso under my shirt. Never went lower, at least I don't remember so.

Second time by an old fart uncle. He entered my room and lied beside me on my bed. Ran his fucking hand over my arm down to my waist trying to get into my pants. I knew what was going on, so I stood up and left. Never tried it again.

Third time by another cousin. He was watching tv and asked me to watch it with him. After a while he began to run his hand over my and tried to get it into my pants. Stood up and left.

I like to think that it wasn't that bad. None of them touched my dick or ass. Still a terrifying experience. I never told anyone, but the memories remained burned in my head. I am a mess now thanks to that.
>>
>molested by brother
>years later find out he was molested by someone before molesting me
>don't know who to be mad at
>>
>>36831533
uhhh so what do i do then
>>
>>36831571
Good this place doesn't need more redditors
>>
>>36830941
>I forgot, and then remembered the event about 4 years later and it has totally fucked up my life.
What a little fucking bitch.
>, I'm suicidal and am constantly depressed.
Like holy shit you should kill yourself if that's honestly how you feel. It's not the molestation that did that, it's that you're a whining bitch and you would have been suicidal and depressed regardless.

Some chode literally buggered me to his climax when I was elementary school. Do you know what it's like to have cum in your ass but not know what it is so wipe thinking it's just shit (lol) but because it's cum it's sticky so it just stays in there no matter how much you wipe? Not comfortable at all. And I'm 100% straight so I can't even have the feeling of "well at least it was sexually arousing" to compensate. And that's literally the closest thing to sex I've ever had.
I still turned out as fine. Wel, as someone who browses 4chan can.
I'm so tired of people who act like rape is the end of the world, literally just attention whores and making it far bigger deal out of it than it actually is.
>>
>>36831613
leave a bag of burning poop at his door and ring the doorbell

then rape him
>>
File: 1369610683676.jpg (166KB, 465x472px) Image search: [Google]
1369610683676.jpg
166KB, 465x472px
>>36831641
>makes up story about being molested to seem like some hardened badass
>calls other people attention whores
>>
>>36831573
Not the first time, no. Later on he would though, but that was a while later. This continued until I left the house at 15.

>>36831600
This was over a decade ago and I don't trust the police, I have my reasons I never told the police. The main reasons being I didn't have anyway to prove it, and I later had sex with an officer when I was about 13 so I know they're in on it. Believe it or not, it's just not worth going after it. It's best to just move on.
>>
>>36830941
>>36831071
>>36831225
>>36831495
it's a "snowflakes make up stories" edition
>>
>>36831667
This is another reason, you people are all such hypocrites about it
>Haha you criticize someone exaggerating something that happened ( seriously, that moron thinks he's suicidal because he *thinks* someone *might have* rubbed his dick on the back of his shirt, didn't even see anything )
>You must be lying

It's amazing how quickly virtue signaling goes away when you don't follow think the "right" way
>>
>>36831641
is this the molestation olympics?
Why cant you accept that this shit has a severe impact on the brain, even if you think yours is more severe?
>>
>>36831415
>thought about launching a case
Don't fucking do it man, the guy was 12, don't ruin his life over him touching your balls when you where both in middle school
>>
>>36831115
So they stripped and laughed at you? That's a stretch to call that molestation
>>
>>36831724
He wasnt 12, he was around 17 at the time
>>36831693
i wish i was lying
>>
>>36831676
Were you a cute kid?

Post a childhood picture
>>
>>36831717
don't you realize that wanting to "kill self" bc some guy touched your back with a penis once is a little melodramatic? or do you watch 2much anime?
>>
>>36831641
>god it was so awful I couldn't get the cum out of my ass
god shut your greasy fucking trap you stupid fag
>>
>>36831717
It's amazing all the assumptions you made based on my one post that I made in response to your tryhard faggotry. Anyway if you feel you need to prove yourself to a board of incels then I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>36831722
>Why cant you accept that this shit has a severe impact on the brain
Because mine was more severe than what was described and I'm not experiencing the effects nearly to the degree that that every says you're "supposed" to feel.
It's why I don't feel sorry for women who fall apart when they've been "raped" ( read, got drunk around strangers and fucked around)

I tried coming up with an analogy but there is no good one.
I guess the best I can say is "stop making it a bigger deal than it actually is"
Objectively speaking penor in vaggo/ass isn't THAT big a deal. I feel more traumatized at the prospect of wage slaving my life away.
>>
>>36831777
dude you are entirely missing the point
I dont get to choose the impact it has on my psyche
For whatever reason, I have no idea, this event has made me quieter, depressed, and totally despise any touching with other boys, including friends
I understand from my original post it seems melodramatic, but its more of a 'had to be there' sort of thing, especially when i was so young
>>
>>36831758
I abruptly left home when I was a teenager as I talked about above. I didn't get to keep any childhood pictures. I'd say I was a cute kid though.
>>
used to play horsie where id bounce on my uncles lap while I straddled him when I was young, I was never undressed and neither was he but I clearly remember him getting erections each time.
>>
>>36831798
>durr everyone reacts the same way to traumatic childhood events
>durr I'm lashing out at anonymous strangers for no reason but I'm not fucked up like they are!
>>
>>36831275
You actually non ironically believe the fuckers on this site.
>>
>>36831798
I sort of agree with what youre saying, but at the same time, I have to reiterate, again and again, that I dont get to choose the impact it had on me. I wish i didnt think about it, that I dont have these issues, that it would go away. The problem is that my brain doesnt let it go - you cant blame me for that
>>
>>36831829
How are your relationships with men now days?
>>
>>36831798
thanks for telling us about your experience buddy
you'll be glad to know that not everybody else on this planet is just a different shade of you
monkeybrained fucking narcissist
>wow, i so wish I was you, you're such a badass
>wow, everybody else is such a pussy, you're such a badass
>wow, i wish i could be apathetic towards my rape too, you're such a badass
is this what you were hoping for? here, have it, for free
>>
>>36831587
Same Kek and lel
>>
>>36831840
yeah pretty hard to believe that the sort of people who show up to anon boards for social outcasts had traumatic childhoods that shaped them to be that way
>>
>>36831816

I can totally relate brah

this one time when I was six years old, I was playing tag with the neighbor kids when all the sudden one of them tripped and fell. His shoe flew off, sailed through the air, knocked off my hat, and my hat fell down and lightly brushed my penis.

I know it doesn't seem like much and I can't control the way my psyche responds but this has tormented me for years and it characterized my sexuality, made me fearful of physical intimacy and left me in a crippling depression. So you're not alone bro
>>
>>36831788
Thanks man, that's my point.
It's not a pleasant experience because I'm striaght, but anon is saying he's suicidal because someone rubbed a dick on his back.
>>36831836
>durr I'm lashing out at anonymous strangers for no reason but I'm not fucked up like they are!
>implying I'm lashing out
If you can't stand swear words then you seriously don't belong on 4chan. It's not a hugbox.
>>36831858
>Hurr
It's context you tard. If I say "rape isn't a big deal" when I've never been raped myself, that's stupid. The impact changes when i'm saying "I've been raped too, it's as big of a deal as you're making it"
>>
File: CsAt6vjVYAAOXVH.jpg_large.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CsAt6vjVYAAOXVH.jpg_large.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>36831816
it is melodramatic, you're just trying to rationalize your shit life by blaming your autism on some guy rubbing his balls on you. Get over yourself, sexual harassment is something 90% of everybody in the entire world has experienced in one way or another.
>>
>>36831846
I've had one relationship with a man after going through a lesbian phase. When I was in my late teens I didn't trust or like men at all and I had one relationship with another girl that was short lived. Even though I've learned to deal with men better I generally don't connect well with men though and I have an intrinsic distrust towards them.
>>
>>36831676
what happened with the police, I mean the officer who had sex with you?
>>
>>36831867
>anonymity
Is why I do not believe 80 percent of the post that come from this site.
Have fun with this thread though.
And yes before you ask Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>36831889
>If you can't stand swear words
Are you retarded? I was referring to the fact that you wrote an enraged rant because people you don't know have emotional problems from being diddled as kids. Your experience clearly warped your brain, but like a lot of macho shitheads who are just scared little boys inside, you think masking your pain with angry outbursts makes you tough guy.
>>
>>36831676
And people want the cops to have the only guns.
I never fucked a child but a cop has.
Wew lad, dig this "society" we got.
>>
File: vladimir nabokov - lolita.jpg (22KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir nabokov - lolita.jpg
22KB, 600x323px
Yep, by my Aunt. She also psychologically and physically abused me, my sisters, and my cousins.

The story's a whole big thing, but if anyone's interested, I can post it. It involves my sister nearly being killed, abortions, family feud, Canadian wilderness, institutionalization, etc.

Pic related. She sent me this quote and also asked me to "live" with her.
>teenaged girls and perverts who see this as fetish fuel need to be fucking gassed
>>
>>36831632
Not a redditor, but I gotta claim that (You). Here's yours.
>>
>>36831987
Fucking canada.
Cold all the damn time.
And no one wants to listen to you leaf.
>>
>>36830941
>got rubbed on the back

so traumatic. you fucking attention whore
>>
>>36831932
well i mean some other bad things have happened recently, but the emergence of this memory spurred my downward spiral
>>
>>36831972
Would it make your bitch feelings hurt less if I just said "calm down man it's not that big of a deal I've been through something similar don't let it hold you back in life :D" like everyone else?
No, he needs to hear that he's a little bitch people have gone through worse and not devolved into a suicidal wreck.
>>
>>36832008
lol this
little faggot's probably a virgin too lmao
>>
>>36831889
>y-you're white so you cannot have an opinion on black people!!! black people write their own history!!!!
>the black race started out as rulaz and kangs in...
you like your logic?
just because you've been raped doesn't mean you get to define the experience of every other human being who's gone through the same thing
is every sexual assault identical?
is every person identical?
jesus fucking christ your logic is so flawed
>>
>>36831947

>generally don't connect well with men
>intrinsic distrust towards men

>frequenting a forum that is 100% men

your a idiot
>>
File: 1491952286173.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491952286173.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>36830852
Am I seriously the only one who has noticed the white dudes sack is casually resting on the black dudes forehead? What is life?
>>
>>36832018
the fact that it had to reemerge and it is from middle school is evidence that it isn't actually traumatic. Maybe it's the other stuff. It's probably simply mental illness.
>>
>>36832041
Look, you're socially retarded and if you genuinely think you're helping that guy you need to grow up and pull your goddamn head out of your ass.
>>
>>36832049
im not a virgin
>>36832041
you dont seem to fucking get it
I REALISE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THROUGH WAY WORSE
but the impact its had on me is totally involuntary
if I could make a change that would let me put this behind me, dont you think I would do it in a heartbeat? Do you think I want to be like this?
>>
>>36831950
For a few years I was basically a child prostitute pimped out by my father to his fellow pedophiles (whom I assume he met online). During this time I had regular sex for about a year with a local officer. He reaffirmed the fear my father told me of, that if I tell the police they won't believe me and just call me a whore. Over about a year he dropped subtle threats. In retrospect, they were just to scare me, but I still wonder if maybe he was telling the truth. At this point it's not worth worrying about. I don't know what happened to the officer, but I stopped having sessions with him after a while. I assume he was afraid I'd confess as I got older and thus stopped having sex with me.
>>
>>36832098
nah he's right your a fucking pussy
me and my friends used to beat the shit out of little liberal faggots like you every day on the playground
NIGGER
>>
>>36832094
what? can you explain?
It happened when I was in around year 2 or 3 im guessing, so a while before middle school
ive also gone through the suicides and overdoses of 2 friends recently. ALL of this contributes to my mental health - you dont get to fucking choose it
>>
>>36832067
>just because you've been raped doesn't mean you get to define the experience of every other human being who's gone through the same thing
But it does mean I get to hold more of an opinion on it than someone who hasn't.
And oddly enough, the people who haven't been raped ( society in general ) make a bigger deal out of it than I have.
So excuse me while I shitpost anonymously because if I said it in real life I would face accusations like >>36831667 that I'm making shit up because I disagree with the narrative.
It's eerily similar to how leftists turn on conservative blacks. Have the "wrong" opinions and you're not a victim anymore, you're just as bad as the actual criminals.
>>
>>36832072
> your a idiot
*you're

I would browse lolcow more instead but that site is pretty slow, so I use 4chan instead
>>
>>36832095
>Look, you're socially retarded and if you genuinely think you're helping that guy
See, your mistake is thinking that I'm trying to help him.
No, I'm just calling him out for being a bitch.
>>
>>36832193
woah big guy
big tough guy
woah
very edgy
>>
>>36832127
One escort obviously not underage I went to told me that couple of her points were cops comma I really lost all faith in the system that day
>>
>>36832193
You just said it's what he "needs to hear."
For what possible purpose? Because his weakness offends your delicate sensibilities?
>>
>>36832140
>12 years old
>explicit memories are now a thing and the hippocampus is well developed
>a truly traumatic event like serious sexual assault would be something you wouldn't be blissfully ignorant of for years
you're delegitimizing the struggles of people like actual rape victims and I don't give a fuck what your feelings tell you
>>
>>36832149
I hear ya
I watched my parents burn to death in a fire and I'm totally cool with it
I see people crying at funerals and going to therapy and I'm all, what happened to real men like me?
>>
>>36830852
Not trying to shit on you, OP, but maybe he didn't get that you were a kid if you were "big and strong".

>trees
420 braze it

>>36830941
Yikes. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff that seem normal or weird and then you look back, realize it was sexual, and feel really used.

I used to stick my tongue in my cousin's mouth because it was "gross lol my tongue is slimy" and an adult I trusted did it to me because "haha so gross! ;)".

>>36831090
>hypersexual

I guess it helps you regain control of the situation. "If I relieve this experience but DIFFERENT then I can process it". Maybe it's because Catholic Guilt, but I never felt that way.

>>36831225
I fucking loathe the "come on, give your X a hug".

Because people fucking force children to be "social" against their will in full disregard for their boundaries.

I don't have or want kids, but I would never fucking make my niece or nephews hug someone they didn't want to hug.

>>36831600
I get this and I have super mixed feelings about it.

>>36831641
Anon, not everyone reacts the same way to things. The stuff that traumatized me the most seems tame to the things that I "should" be traumatized by that didn't bother me.

It's not a zero-sum game, we can all whine here.
>>36831722
This.

>>36832007
>thread about molestation
>no one

k
>>
>>36831641
I mean... it seems like you haven't coped well at all. You seem to lack any empathy for others who have been raped or molested. You lash out at them too. Also, you're on r9k which means you're a robot, right? That's not a good sign, as I'm sure you're aware. You definitely aren't as ok as you think.
>>
>>36832255
>You just said it's what he "needs to hear."
He came on 4chan expecting sympathy.
If he really wanted help he could talk to a therapist or go post about it on reddit.
No, he just wanted (you)'s and he got them.
>>
>>36831340
Just accept the fact that you look like a faggot dumb weak white boi. Just become a trap already
>>
>>36832308
I didnt expect sympathy, I said if you know someone thats gone through something give them a hug. its a tough thing
why are all you faggots so retarded?
>>
>>36832255
I think you're the one with delicate sensibilities if trolling a dude who got dick rubbed on him is your criteria for someone being a sociopath.
>>
File: 1444790774339.gif (670KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1444790774339.gif
670KB, 320x234px
>>36832262
>here let me tell you your experiences based on some pop psychology articles I half remember
>>
>>36832289
It's more like "I burned my hand on the stove once and now I'm suicidal" vs "Yeah well my parents burnt to death and I've managed to cope, fag"
But okay.
>>36832303
> it seems like you haven't coped well at all.
Not even thinking about it other than when the topic comes up and the inevitable white knight brigade and whining that comes with it, I'd say I coped with it pretty well.
My social problems stem from other factors I am aware of, but if I talk about that you'll accuse me of whining in a futile "gotcha! stop bitching!" moment so I'm not going to bother.
>>
>>36832339
>give someone you know a hug
wow what a poignant message, thank you for this :)
>>
>>36831983
He was pretty proud of being a cop. He used it as a bragging point. Which I figure is kinda funny, he paid to have sex with a child but is insecure and still feels the need to impress me.
>>36832223
Well I only had sex with one officer. One person claimed to be an officer as well but I don't think he was. I don't think my story is really that special though, I think cops probably do that kinda stuff often
>>
>>36832342
>your criteria for someone being a sociopath
You're literally the first person in this thread to say anything about sociopathy.
Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>36832366
wow, yet again, very edgy
it knows no bounds
>>
>>36832362
>Not even thinking about it other than when the topic comes... I'd say I coped with it pretty well
You're joking right? Avoidance is the farthest thing from coping.
>>
File: 1492794262981.jpg (78KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492794262981.jpg
78KB, 774x1024px
>>36832357
your experience is you being a little pussy who can't handle life, I don't think I need to cite academic journals to prove that
>>
>>36832362
>but if I talk about that you'll accuse me of whining
Jesus you're even whining about potential criticism now. What a beta blue-pilled cuck you must be, anon.
>>
>>36832422
youre like the 15 year old version of me that tries to debate everyone online and be counter-everything
its really gay
>>
>>36832328
Can't. Sorry

I am into pegging and femdom porn but I have no idea if I'd do that IRL with a partner. Maybe if I really trusted them
>>
>>36832415
?
>talk about it
HA YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN OVER IT
>don't talk about except when the subject comes up because you're not a cunt
>HA YOU HAVEN'T COPED WITH IT AT ALL
Okay man
>>
>>36832422
>Anticipating anons response is whining
And judging from the response I was dead right, you couldn't hold back from the "GOTCHA! stop whining haha I'm so clever"
>>
>>36832391
sociopath colloquially means bad person, which is what you're accusing everybody who doesn't treat this random faggot nicely of being
>>
File: 1430707245683.png (91KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
1430707245683.png
91KB, 620x406px
>>36832521
I don't even get what you're trying to say. Lemme do a quick recap. My initial reply was that it didn't seem like you had coped with the rape. Then you said that you DID cope with it by never talking about it. Then I said that avoidance isn't coping; my point being that never actually dealt with the trauma because you just ignored it. I'm not wrong. You're just being stubborn my man.
>>
>>36832573
>sociopath colloquially means bad person
American education, everybody.
>>
File: BORN TO FEEL.jpg (65KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
BORN TO FEEL.jpg
65KB, 680x818px
>tfw you wanted to vent about your problems but people are too busy bitching
>>
>>36832668
>Then you said that you DID cope with it by never talking about it.
Nope, reread it.
I said I only talk about it when the topic comes up.
>>
>>36832676
I'm sorry sir foreigner but I don't have to wikipedia a big word to use it in my post. Most people don't care that much about semantics and technicalities. You're an exception.
>>
>>36832745
Only a normalfag retard would think sociopath means "bad person."
You are a retard.
This is /r9k/, not Facebook.
Go back where you belong.
>>
>>36831099
You are definitely younger than 19.
>>
>>36832788
>he's so autistic he thinks /r9k/ is a place for formal discussion between incels
don't get too upset that I told a dude to get over himself OK?
>>
>>36831099
Can confirm, am mole rat.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1200x900px
>>36830852
When I slender and 16 and pretty lol (I'm a guy and it's what girls called me) I had to go to the post office one morning during the summer. It was still closed so I waited with a few other people.

The post office was next to an alley so I decided to go there and have a cigarette (I didn't like smoking in front of adults I'd get the "honey aren't you too young to smoke" thing from nice little old ladies and such).

One of the guys detached himself and followed me. He was this puny Asian guy in a dirty t-shirt and old looking grey track pants, with a kind of tired, bleary, bloated face. I heard him say "pssst" and when I looked his way he had his hand on his crotch grasping a small bulge that I guess must've been his erect penis.

My reaction was kind of dramatic: I threw down my cigarette, got into some Western movie shootout stance (squared shoulders facing him directly) and yelled "what do you want!?"

He had stayed by the mouth of the ally and he just scuttled. A few other people kinda poked their heads around the corner. It was only after he left that I felt physically ill, like naseous and weak.

To this day I hate perverts.
>>
>>36832729
Oh you were trying to say that you've coped well as evidenced by the fact that you never think or talk about the trauma unless otherwise prompted? That's not proof of coping though. It's still just avoidance. Please refer back to my first reply >>36832303.
>>
>>36832958
>Voluntarily shitposting about unfortunate event means you're avoiding it
Okay man whatever makes you feel better

Literally feel worse about my oneitis than this but yeah being buttfugged is why I'm on /r9k/
>>
>>36833008
>unfortunate event
pffft awkward moment at worst
I was forced to suck off old men starting when I was five until I was 12 and you don't hear me bitching like some kinda pussy
>>
>>36831876
Kek yes, I too can relate, had a similar experience and now I have anxiety and depression. My trust in humanity is shattered
>>
>>36833008
Posting about it on anonymous laotian rubber-processing site isn't evidence that you're not avoiding the issue. I'm assuming you've never spoken to a professional about it since you would've immediately shut me down at the start of this argument if you had. You're saying that you've completely processed being sodomized as child and you haven't had any serious problems as a result of the trauma. Surely you see why that sounds like complete bullshit, right?
>>
>>36833134
Yet here you are, faggot

Oregano
>>
>>36833174
>You're saying that you've completely processed being sodomized as child and you haven't had any serious problems as a result of the trauma
Yes, as I haven't had any socialization problems until late high school ( coincidentally about the time I found 4chan )
Feels weird knowing 4chan ruined your life far more than being molested did.
>>
>>36833228
That's a lot of denial you've got there. If you keep avoiding the trauma it's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks later on in life. Hopefully you'll eventually deal with it in a manner that's beneficial. Later tater.
>>
>>36833208
I came here to laugh at all you low test professional victims
this is what happens when every kid is given a participation award: they view a little character-building cornholing as an "unfortunate event"
>>
>>36831495
>>36831225
I choose to believe these are made up, expand on them and masturbate to them.
>>
>>36831987
post it please, anon.
>>
File: rateme10.jpg (524KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
rateme10.jpg
524KB, 1024x1536px
>>36831676
>This was over a decade ago and I don't trust the police, I have my reasons I never told the police. The main reasons being I didn't have anyway to prove it, and I later had sex with an officer when I was about 13 so I know they're in on it. Believe it or not, it's just not worth going after it. It's best to just move on.

Roasty slut already fucking older men at 13? Dropped.
>>
>>36830852
I was molested by my uncle... i could use soneone to talk to.. my name is micheal..
>>
>>36833872
STOP YOUR SHIT MIKE
NO SMOOCH FOR U
>>
File: 1440187962920.gif (138KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440187962920.gif
138KB, 400x300px
yea I got raped by my uncle when I was a kiddie
I dont think I make a big deal out of it but I'm such a tangled mess it's hard to say how much impact it had on me
maybe it fostered unhealthy coping mechanisms that made me mentally ill or maybe this is just the way I was always going to turn
>>
>>36832709
This. I left this thread hours ago assuming it would have died by now. I apologize to everyone that recounted their trauma only to have some douche nozzel belittle it and call you a bitch, oe to have someone say their rape wasbmore severe for "x" reason. I'm not about to say my experience ruined my life, but it absolutely steered me in a direction that caused major disruption and certainly stunted my emotional growth.
>>
File: wjk.jpg (75KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wjk.jpg
75KB, 700x700px
I had to watch my mom get raped when I was 8. We were sleeping in the same bed and he came in and held her down. I think he might have had a gun I can't remember much. I just pretended to be asleep.
>>
File: 1489557661647.png (259KB, 417x486px) Image search: [Google]
1489557661647.png
259KB, 417x486px
>>36833703
>parents died when I was a kid
>moved in with aunt

This was incredibly fucking stupid because my dad and his sister loathed each other.

>their parents were abusive
>typical Irish Catholic nonsense (grandpa beat my grandma like a drum, made her clip his toenails, would beat my dad until he pissed himself)
>grandpa favored my aunt because she was a child prodigy
>she was athletic, smart, musically talented
>she was also fucking crazy and would help my grandpa abuse my dad

My grandpa abandoned my dad when he was about 16.

>driving along highway 401
>grandpa pulls over the truck
>"get the fuck out, Anon's Teenaged Dad"
>Dad thinks he's joking, sort of laughs
>It's the middle of winter
>pushed my dad out
>my dad walks back to Sault Saint Marie and gets a job

>my grandma divorces my grandpa, her family abandons her bc muh Jesus, he nearly kills her in the process
>my grandpa puts my aunt through university
>they live together
>at some point my grandpa and aunt had a falling out
>he died coming home from a bar one night
>he was drunk and tried starting fights
>aunt drops out of her phD program, has complete psychotic break

By this point, my dad met and married my mom - who's Native.

>aunt shows up at his house
>dad is super reluctant to let her in
>but he knows that she was sort of socialized to be a monster by their dad so he lets her stay
>aunt seems normal for once, maybe they can be a family
>dad suggests meeting up with my grandma
>aunt goes on this rant about how their mom never loved her
>dad drops it
>my mom comes home
>aunt flips, goes full /pol/
>dad says fuck you, tells her to get out of his house
>aunt blames this on my mom, not the fact she's an abusive loon
>aunt takes a swing at my mom
>mom beats the fuck out of her, throws her ass in the snow
>aunt smashes their windows and front door
>aunt runs down the street screaming
>it's christmas

Pic related, it's my senpai.
>>
>>36834136
Fuck, my dude. I knew a kid that lived in squalor, to the point where he had to share a bed with his single deug addict mom. It wasn't unusual for her to sleep with strange men with him in the bed. My older brother's black acquaintance from highschool was a regular, apparently said he couldn't get off unless the kid watched. My older brother is 18 years older than me for reference, and the kids mom was not attractive.
>>
>>36834203
what a crazy cunt.
more pretty please
>>
Yeah I was molested by a doctor. I don't remember how old I was but it was 5 or under.

I have medical conditions so I'm used to being physically examined but this dude stuck his hands down my pants which nobody had done before and fondled around, then grinning looked into my eyes and asked "Does this tickle?"

It didn't fuck me up super bad, I didn't realise at the time that what he was doing was wrong. I only remembered/realised in the past couple of years (23 now)
>>
i was diddled by my neighbor who was few years older than me at the time (i was like 9 so he was probably 12 or 13) i don't really think it messed me up but im on /r9k/ so who knows
>>
>>36834203

My parents die. I don't really know the details of the custody arrangement, but my aunt and my mother's brother both nominated themselves.

It's terrible because my aunt was a monster who molested me and nearly murdered my sister, and my uncle is incredibly loving and supportive. However, I understand why the judge picked my aunt.

>well educated (she had her phD)
>beautiful
>white
>religious
>married (her marriage was actually in shambles at this point, but the judge didn't know that)
>manipulative
>well dressed
>well spoken

Meanwhile, my uncle:
>lanklet native guy
>canadian tuxedo everywhere
>criminal record (drugs, B&E)
>speaks in slang
>drywaller

So off me and my sister go with my aunt.
>aunt pulls up her car in front of us
>she's dressed to the nines
>She's really eager to assert her superiority over a bunch of snot nosed orphans
>she bitches about our clothing
>we get in the car
>she goes off about herself, her doctorate, her husband, her doctorate, her fitness goals, her doctorate, her car
>k
>starts insulting my sister's appearance
>"you look like your mother"
>"thank you Auntie"
>"that wasn't a compliment"
>starts interrogating us
>Aunt: "what do you children do?"
>me: "uhh..."
>sister: "we play and go to school"
>Aunt: " were you in sports? Did you attend Church? Have your parents put you in any classes outside of school?"
>no to everything
>she can barely contain her disgust
>spends the rest of the trip bad mouthing my parents
>>
>>36834451
My doctor used to fiddle with my balls and go "Okaaayy... There's 1, aaaannnddd 2. No lumps here, mmkaayy, no lumps there. Pull your pants back up". It was totally standard procedure, but he was uncomfortably friendly and jokey about it. This had no bearing on my life.
>>
>>36834203
wow, dude, this story is crazy sad
>>
>>36834266
Reminds me of that girl that live streamed her hanging herself
>>
>>36830852

I don't know If I was honestly... but sometiems I feel pretty weird ... like I can't explain it, but my asshole feels weird... I CANNOT sleep on a bed with someone else whith someone else, again my ass feel weird

If something touches my ass I feel like crying

But I don't think I would forget about it
>>
>>36834562
Please, do explain blox
>>
My sister showed me her pussy when I was really young, and her and my brother would constantly talk about sexual shit with me.
I also remember once her and me were fucking straight jerking my brother off for some reason. I think they both had some bad problems, my sister was molested by my dad so that's probably why she was doing that type of stuff. It all fucked me up and made me weird as shit and obsessed with porn as a kid since the internet was budding at the time and I had a computer.
I've never fuckin told a single person about it honestly
>>
>>36834702
Also it did much worse to me than just what I stated but I'd never tell a fucking soul.
>>
I was, once, by an older cousin as a kid. Repressed it for years until I realized what had happened. It's nice whenever I'm not remembering it. When I do, I just try to think that it's in the past, and he lives in another state now. Thanks to all the other anons giving their stories, its helped me a bit.
>>
File: 1487061760974.jpg (910KB, 1280x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1487061760974.jpg
910KB, 1280x1668px
>>36834492
I'm gonna get to the /ss/ because that's probably what you guys wanna beat off to.

I was my aunt's favorite of the five children.
>looked really white
>was considered "gifted" at school
>liked to read
>took an interest in my aunt's field of study, reading, etc.

And when she wasn't being a crazy bitch with a superiority complex, my aunt was really capable of being this astounding human being. I wasn't lying when I said she was a prodigy. I've never met a smarter, funnier, better read person in my entire life. I actually get really depressed sometimes because I feel like I'll never meet someone who understood me as well, and was so capable of great conversation, as her.

It started pretty gradually. Her husband left her and she started cuddling me a lot when no one was around. She'd surprise me by sticking her tongue in my mouth and then giggling at how "silly" and "gross" Auntie was being. She'd invite me into the bath. She'd show me her naked body and ask to see mine and pretend she never saw a male body before. As a kid, I thought this was just friendly interaction, as an adult, I feel like throwing up half the time.

She used to ask me if she was pretty, or if I wanted to marry her when I grew up. Obviously I'm a kid so of course I say yes.

The first actual time I processed that she was doing something to me at that specific time was when I was 13.
>>
File: 1489391463480.jpg (375KB, 660x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489391463480.jpg
375KB, 660x750px
>>36834779
So I have this hip condition called LCPD. Combine that with concentrated autism and giftedness and you have a recipe for a kid that has no friends. My sister was super popular, though.

My sister and all her friends are going skiing and I wasn't invited because LOL SORRY YOU'RE A CRIPPLE. I'm bummed out, being a pretentious preteen reading one of my aunt's poetry anthologies and sighing for dramatic effect.

>aunt sits next to me on the porch
>asks me what I'm reading
>the Song of Wandering Aengus
>"what's your interpretation?"
>"I think it's pathetic how people chase ideas of love that they can never have."
>I Am Very Smart 13 Year Old Boy
>"The lady in that poem appeared to him as a girl, but he's an old man by the time it's over. Do you think when they see each other, she'll accept him?"
>the idea of a beautiful woman and an old greasy wanderer sort of grosses me out
>"Uh, well he's all old now."
>"But he's searched for her everywhere, hasn't he proven his love?"
>"Uh....well, I mean, I guess."
>"It's be terribly superficial."
>want to impress her because she's smarter than me and I know it
>"Yes. Completely. His superficial qualities fade as his journey...uh..lengthens...which represents his devotion."
>I Am So Very Smart
>"Yes."
>her hands on my thigh
>she kisses me
>she touches my face
>all I can think is "what" and "I'm going to get more pimples"
>I thought kissing would feel like an instant orgasm, but it's just sort of warm
>get an erection
>she smiles, taps my tented pants
>walks away
>i feel greasy and weird and horrible and aroused and i don't even fucking know

>>36834129
Yep.

It's funny, my friends who have lived super privileged lives are always the ones to go "wow get over it faggot".

My friends who have also been abused would never say that shit because they know what it feels like.
>>
>>36830852
are there more pics? The girls look nice
>>
>>36834673
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2594640/girl-12-streams-her-own-suicide-on-facebook-live-for-20-minutes-after-being-sexually-abused-by-a-relative-and-cops-are-powerless-to-take-it-down/

She looked like a roasty but when you see some of her online stuff she honestly could have been a fembot
>>
>>36834816
This is going to sound super fake and not what 4chan wants to hear but I honestly don't remember a lot of the details of sex with my aunt.

I've relived these memories so many time and recounted them in exhaustive detail to my friends, therapist, and family members. I've ruminated on them for so long and tried to piece together a narrative (a continuous escalation, a motif in the things she said, a trigger or pivotal trend) that it's distorted them. the memories have been reflected on so many times I've worn them out.

Basically the General Rape Scenario was the following:

>I'd be depressed, lonely, suicidal
>basically typical teenage bullshit
>want to talk to my Aunt because she's my surrogate mom and someone who should understand me
>she'd get me a drink, let me smoke, tell me that I'm mature enough to do so
>she'd listen to me bitch
>she'd validate me, but in a really unhealthy way
>"oh we're both too smart for everyone else they're basically fucking animals if only we could be king and queen of the world and make our superiority official" type bullshit
>I'm an angsty teen who's drunk so obviously I agree
>I'm also a child who needs physical affection
>ask her for a hug
>she'd hug me like a mom
>slowly start touching my ass or cock
>or she'd invite me to snuggle in her bed
>at first it's platonic
>"bad dream? it's okay baby come in here and auntie will put the big meat hook on you"
>starts spooning me
>grabs my dick
>i either pass out from the booze or lay their awake sort of shell shocked as she fellates me or has sex on top of me or sits on my face

I sort of put up with it because I was desperately lonely. I had no friends, no parents, my sister/cousins and I hated each other (largely due to my aunt's manipulation of us), tfw no gf, etc. I was a fucking loser who was depressed and miserable and I really wanted someone to take care of me and be my mom - and her having sex with me was the price I had to pay for that.
>>
>>36834987

TLDR: a bunch of shit went down and my sister and cousins all ran for it. I was the only one left in the house with my aunt.

As I got older, my aunt backpedaled and tried to pretend that we were just Mom and Son. This wasn't a linear thing, she would molest me, then go a couple months of nothing, then be my mom, then she'd hit on me, etc. It was a schizophrenic mess but the general trend was that over time she tried to ignore the sexual aspects of our relationship and just be my mom. I think she felt guilty. She paid for my rent throughout college and paid my tuition in full.

>she wants me to call her everyday from university
>don't
>she threatens to cut off my rent if I don't call her
>she doesn't
>she begs me to come visit
>she jumps for joy whenever I come around
>I know she's abusive, but I can't fully hate her
>I do realize I have to get away for my own sanity
>I get a job in Vancouver
>I get a Normiebook, but no Auntie, used my middle name and a pun on my real last name, anime profile pic because loser
>on my Normiebook I post pictures of me and this girl from my work
>she's not my gf, just a coworker I get drinks and play board games with
>MY AUNT FUCKING SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE
>SHE LIVES IN ONTARIO
>she found my Normiebook, saw the pics, found my new address by calling my fucking work (which she found through Linked In) and just decide to break into my fucking apartment

>>36834505
I try.
>>
File: IMG_4920.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4920.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
>>36835283
>she's super confrontational at first
>tell her I hate her and that she's a bad person and going to die alone
>she breaks down
>starts crying at my feet
>"I don't regret anything in my life except how I treated you."
>fuck me i hate being alive
>I can't help it, I show her compassion
>"It's okay, Auntie, I love you. I love you. I won't let you die alone, sweetheart."
>she starts making out with me
>no
>push her away
>she starts begging for us to live together
>says I'll never have to work, she'll take care of me
>she straight up fucking quotes Wuthering Heights
>"Be with me always, take any form, drive me mad! Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"
>Resist the urge to say "you're in my very soul, tormenting me" and "I hate sand."
>tell her I can't be my Aunt's househusband
>hug her
>tell her I'm going to get food
>she's gone by the time I get back

I visit her occasionally. I'm the only one who does. She mostly just sits alone in her house, reads, and tends her garden. It's super awkward. I imagine it's how roasties feel when their beta orbiter drops spaghetti all over their favorite top, except everyone involved is on DXM and screaming and covered in spiders and Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique is playing on a dusty record player in the living room.

Anyway, that's my /ss/ story, 4chan. Hope it was wild. If y'all are curious I'll greentext about other shenanigans - because the molestation was the tamest part To Be Quite Honest Famalampai.
>>
File: 1358800513359.png (285KB, 1062x706px) Image search: [Google]
1358800513359.png
285KB, 1062x706px
>>36835362
>>36835283
>>36834987
>>36834816
Jesus christ dude.
Your life reminds me of the pedo from In Cold Blood.
>>
>>36832498
Pls be in the US and pls be my bf.

>freakishly tall and muscular virgin female (female) who is desperate for a small shy virgin bf.
>>
>>36835517
Not in the US. Sorry.
>>
>>36835470
>In Cold Blood
I own the book, but haven't read it yet.

>Perry Edward Smith
>Irish dad
>Native mom
>orphaned
>abused after orphaning
>bedwetting problems
>sister cut off contact
>sibling who committed suicide
>crippled his legs
>liked poetry, painting
>maybe gay

Yikes, better go murder a whole family now.
>>
>>36835517
how tall?

oregano baybono
>>
File: 1419691410671.jpg (34KB, 530x288px) Image search: [Google]
1419691410671.jpg
34KB, 530x288px
>>36831641
>>36831717
>>36831777
>>36831932
>>36832094
>>36832262
>>36832419
>>36831889
>>36832041
>>36832193
>>36832308
>>36832366
>>36832149
>>36832362
>>36832521
>>36832729
>>36833008
>>36833355

something is really wrong with you. even if you're trolling about being raped in the ass and cream-pied as a boy, you have real insecurity issues. I only feel pity for you because you have no choice but to lash out at others to mask your fragile ego. it's not your fault.
it's not your fault.
it's not your fault.
it's not your fault.
>>
>>36831676
you should poison your father, doesn't deserve to live
>>
>>36835834
I think for a lot of people, they think being cold and cynical is the same as being an adult. It's because they see other people being whiny and vulnerable and how others treat those people (not well) so they don't ever want to be in that position themselves.

It's sad.

>with that said, I actually agree with his point about thinking the "right" way
>I'm >>36835362 and people have always shit on me for making jokes about my abuse
>which is fucking stupid
>>
>>36835891
Why doesn't he?
>>
>Grew up in a shitty household (single mom, barely worked, tons of boyfriends coming in and out of the house, fucking 3 other kids from different fathers outside of me and my sister) in the worst part of a shitty city in Mass
>Despite that, still managed to have friends in elementary school
>One of my mom's boyfriends repeatedly molested my older sister, they had a huge falling out and he threw a bitchfit about how a 14 year old was a whore
>Sister went from being relatively benign to being a cunt, which I can understand, but at the time it just pissed me off (I was a stupid 4th grader, basically functionally retarded)
>Made life absolute hell for a few years
>Constantly acted out, used to beat the shit out of me and my cousin for the smallest things, was extremely verbally and emotionally abusive
>Started to mellow out towards the end of high school, played vidya with me, hung out with me and my friends, let us use her computer and her 360
>Introduced me to 4chan in 5th grade,
including a ton of loli, shota, incest, and generally taboo porn
>"Taught" me about sex via porn and awkward rubbing and groping
>Eventually escalated to kissing and dry-humping
>Slowly became more abusive,
would scratch and bite me at times, woke me up in the middle of the night just to kick the shit out of me, even pissed in my bed once

>She left to go live with our oldest half-brother, came back after a few years
>Went full on NEET after barely graduating high school, does nothing but sit around our mom all day spending her disability checks on stupid shit

It's just a shame how badly one shitty guy can fuck up a family. I can't even bring myself to really be all that mad at her nowadays because I know she was just lashing out because of what happened, and all things considered I'd say I got off pretty lucky, with only some minor issues and some typical robot-variety social anxiety.
>>
>>36836029
Dude, my sister was abused (not sexually) and took it out on me, too.

At some point, people just need to be adults and fucking get over it. She owes you an apology and you're pretty gentle to have sympathy for the root causes of her behaviour.

I'm glad you're not too badly fucked. All the best to ya.
>>
>>36836029
pics of your sis pls robot
>>
>>36836060
Yea, I think most of the blame lies with my mom honestly.
Especially since I don't think the guy that molested her was ever even charged.
>I'm glad you're not too badly fucked. All the best to ya.
Thanks anon, you too.
>>36836101
She's nothing special to look at.
She's also black.
>>
File: 0782 - Dqr4DLv.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
0782 - Dqr4DLv.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
>>36830852
>be me
>14 years old
>have a childhood who is 19 years old
>wakes me up every morning
>she wants to have sex
>told her that I want to loose my virginity when im 18
>she got mad and raped me.
>the end.
>and yes this is real
>>
>molested
>someone touched your chest and you saw a dick when you were 16

are you fucking serious? i sucked a dick by the time i was 14.
>>
>>36836224
Consent makes all the difference.
>>
>>36836266
yeah i doubt i would have ended up in that situation without all of the weird sexual encounters i endured from age 6-12
>>
I was molested by a friends older brother when I was 12, it involved oral and anal. it sucked at the time and was confusing for me but overall didnt really cause me any problems besides not wanting to go over to that friends house anymore.

its sort of uncofortable to remember it but I only ever think of it when molestation is brought up so it doesnt happen too often
>>
>7 or 8 years old
>make friends with this girl across the street from me
>can't remember how old she was
>after a while things start to get weird
>she becomes obsessed with pretending to be boyfriend/girlfriend
>she destroys her own scooter so she has to share one with me
>always rides in back and humps me from behind
>makes out as if im "corrupting"
>constantly touching me
>she gives me something to eat and makes it clear that shes fine if i dont want it
>decide i dont want it
>absolutely flips the fuck out
>starts screaming at me
>calls me a filthy greedy fat pig
>slams my fucking head down onto the table
>bleeding from the nose, crying and screaming but otherwise not much damage
>she molests me three times
>forces me to grind on her with or without pants
>"you're real good at this anon"
>forces me to felate things over her crotch
>sticks things in my ass
>decide ive had enough and never talk to her again
>last time i spoke to her she tried to break my arm
funny enough that over that whole time she never kissed or hugged me once :,)
>tfw even your rapist finds you too repulsive to kiss or touch
>>
>>36836498
that sounds rough dude, she was most likely molested herself and was doing similar things that where done to her to you. it happens a lot with children that where molested
>>
>>36836551
yeah, she came from a pretty fucked family
still fucking hate her though, shes successful now and I'm still here over 10 years later dealing with the shit she dumped on me
>>
>>36834498
I don't envy doctors who have to do that shit. Like I remember a girl pediatrician who'd be all friendly and talk to "my level" and then when it was time she'd suddenly turn into DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO REACH MY HAND INTO YOUR UNDERGARMENTS TO DETERMINE IF YOUR GENITALIA ARE DEVELOPING CORRECTLY. And this was before the idea of a girl touching my junk would turn me on.
>>
>>36831676
Did you ever enjoy it?
>>
>>36836579
>shes successful now
How did she become successful
>>
Yeah, I got molested once, still fucks me up to this day
>be 15 year old me
>get invited to strange old guys house
>he tells me he wants to sell me a very expensive vidya for a very discounted price
>go to his house the next day
>he has the game I have to money
>goes behind me and rubs my shoulders
>gets really close to my ears
>"I need-"
>he coughs
>really creeped out at this point
>turn around, slapping his hands off my shoulders
>wtf those aren't hands
>he looks me straight in the eyes and holds out the video game
>"I need about tree fiddy"
>now it was at that time that I realised that my neighbour was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the paleozoic era
>that goddamn Lochness monster had tricked me again
>>
>>36836718
idk, she has a full time job and friends and a boyfriend.
>>
File: ecchi.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ecchi.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>36831601
>First time my cousin let me play Mario Bros with his Nintendo, while I was playing he told me to sit on his lap while he was touching my torso under my shirt.

ONIICHAN NO ECCHI SUKECCHI WAN TACCHI
>>
>>36830941
Ive got to agree with the others here, you're a bit of a whiny faggot. I mean, if someone rubbed their dick on my back Id be weirded out too, but I wouldn't be le suicidal XDD
>>
Never physically molested, no, but my mom would have my neighbor babysit me when she was away and around when I hit puberty she would always try to have sexually charged conversations with me. For instance, if I went upstairs she'd laugh and tell me she wouldn't "disturb my enjoyment" but in a way that made it clear she expected me to be masturbating, or she'd be talking to me and somehow work in asking if I had "hair down there", or just any excuse to try to have a sexual conversation with an underage kid. It creeped the hell out of me but she never actually hurt me so I didn't say anything. I guess she masturbated to this shit though.
>>
>>36836029
WICKED FUCKING PISSAH
IS THAT YOU RICKY/
>>
This black girl grabbed my ass in class once...
>>
File: 1485394335038.png (79KB, 327x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485394335038.png
79KB, 327x390px
>>36835362
Harsh story anon, but thanks for sharing. Sounds rough as hell. Not sure if you're still in the thread, but I'd be curious how you're holding up now.
>>
>>36836940
>TFW your entire state gets lumped in with Boston and the metro area
Feels bad.
>>
>>36836982
Wew, glad someone read it.

> my career is based around music, and occasional wage cuckery
> tfw no bf
> sister and i rekindled relationship, she's a nurse
> reached out to mom's family, learning about native culture, visiting uncle's family

I still have a lot of psychological baggage, as one may expect. Mostly it relates to my own capacity for evil and whether or not I could be like my aunt.

It wasn't really obvious from what I posted, but my aunt loved to pit me and the other kids against each other, and then frame my relationship with my sister as parallel to her relationship with my dad, with me in the role of my aunt.
> cold, moody, prodigiously talented younger sibling
> loud, hot headed, determined but clumsy fuck-up older sibling

Like me, my aunt was probably sexually abused by her father. That's probably why she lived with him and helped abuse my dad - she wanted to stay on his good side.

The same thing happened to me. I did abuse, manipulate, and torment my sister and cousin for years because my aunt ordered, favoured, or sympathised with me.

So sometimes I wonder why do I publish stuff on 4chan, for example. Am I just humblebragging about abusing my sibkings? Am I getting off on manipulating readers to feel sorry for me? Am I venting? Am I trying to find other people? I don't know - but the fact the two options are plausible horrifies me. I don't know why my aunt did what she did and I have been so law abiding as an adult considering the similar circumstances. I want to say it's choice, but Iunno...

TLDR: Outside I'm functional, on the inside I'm plague with guilt, regret, and fear of my own moral failures and manipulative tendencies.
>>
File: 1485941259346.jpg (81KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485941259346.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
>>36837193
I see. Anon, you sound like a good person to some degree, but you also do sound a bit scary. I would be mindful of having the same tendencies of the people who have abused you, as you have said you are aware of. In the end though, it all really does comes down to the choice you decide on and how much something like a moral means to you. I really hope you wouldn't end up the same as those people, they're terrible. You might be looking too much into things, so I don't want to give you doubt in yourself, but if you've accepted that you've done wrong, and you swear to not do it again, and then follow those beliefs, I think you're on the right path. You've been through some shit though, so even if you were to just be a repeat of what happened to you, you're a victim, and that's sad. I wouldn't want to see you as that, and I'm certain you don't want it either.
>>
File: 1490081071159.jpg (30KB, 607x508px) Image search: [Google]
1490081071159.jpg
30KB, 607x508px
my around 25 years old stepdad used to molest me sometimes.

on the first time he made me touch him down there and i started sobbing. before letting me go he put me on his lap and told me to never tell momma and to tell him "i love you just the way you are".

after that he showed me a picture of a horse fucking a woman, woke me up at night to show me dildos and dry humped me once. nothing too bad.

i wish he had fucked me. now i am not pretty anymore and nobody will ever want me again. that was my last chance and he didnt do it. motherfucker.

i still love him though, best stepdad of them all. he killed himself in 2009.
>>
If you know you have blocked high stress memories before, and can remember getting lured to a house but not what happened during the time in the house, is it likely that you got diddled? Asking for a friend.
>>
>16, high school
>Straight A's student
>7/10
>fav subject chemistry
>Professor is a ~50 y/o bitch
>School competition, I sign up
>Fuck that shit up, best in school
>State competition
>Have to do an experiment to be able to join state comp
>Decide to do some shit with ground and lead contents testing
>"Ecology is important anon"
>Need to gather soil samples from some parts of town
>First one near the bustling rural areas, lots of cars, no problem
>Second one, in a small-ish village, got a friend to do it, easy
>Third one, "Far away from most human contact, preferably in a forest"
>I'm too young to drive, she offers to drive us one saturday
>Sit in her car, have a shovel and some bags in the trunk, pretty fucking weird
>Drive takes like an hour
>We make small talk
>Being a virgin teen, having a fetish for older women, i get a stiffy
>She notices
>Gently caresses my thigh
>We drive to woods
>She stops and tells me to get the shovel
>I get the shovel and notice her eyeing my dick
>I dig a bit and then she bends over to grab the dirt, nudging my dick with her ass
>It gets out of hand
>Next thing i know, she's giving me my first blowjob
>Right after that, i'm losing my virginity to my teacher
>Proceed to go home, quit the state competition and intentionally drop my chemistry grades

To this day nobody knows.
>>
>>36831359

Lucky original bastard.
>>
>>36831495

>Fembot_Daddy_Rape_fantasy.docx

Fucking rostie whores.
>>
>>36838060
>50 y/o
Ewww shit. How did she look? Hot story otherwise.
>>
File: nut.png (576KB, 451x603px) Image search: [Google]
nut.png
576KB, 451x603px
>>36830852
My six years older sister's classmates touched me all over and it was cool.
>>
>>36836138
Link to the doujin?
>>
>>36831750
>i wish i was lying
omg it was not that big of a deal you fucking faggot
get over it
over the course of all HUMANITY, all of us must have some experience like yours in our genealogical tree. and we're fine, just like your grandsons will be. stop bitching around it and grow the fuck up you fucking fag.
>>
File: 1494037017643.jpg (51KB, 634x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494037017643.jpg
51KB, 634x460px
>>36830852
I was molested by a girl that somehow got invited to a LAN party sleepover.
She was like 6ft tall and i was 5'8 or 5'9 at the time as a highschool freshman or 8th grade.
Was pretty surreal experience
she still hangs out with us
>>
>>36837705
>i wish he had fucked me. now i am not pretty anymore and nobody will ever want me again. that was my last chance and he didnt do it. motherfucker.
>i still love him though, best stepdad of them all.
I laughed.
>he killed himself in 2009.
F
>>
File: 1493159451689.png (19KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493159451689.png
19KB, 657x527px
I molested my cousin when I was 12 and she was probably 7. We were in a hot tub and I kept swimming last her and rubbing my boner against her. I am so sorry that I did it
>>
File: 1493292475510.png (122KB, 364x385px) Image search: [Google]
1493292475510.png
122KB, 364x385px
>>36830852
A few years ago
>Be 22 year old KHHV
>Niece who was around 8 wanted to watch some show with me and wanted to sit on my lap
>Think, sure, why not. In fact it made me feel more like an adult to have a kid want to sit on my lap, it made me think of Santa or a grandfather with a kid.
>With that in mind since I've pretty much never felt like an adult in my sad life NEET life, I let her sit on my lap
>She seems kinda restless, constantly moving around and making some odd noises, like an animal or something, it's hard to explain, like yelping
>Ask if she's okay and she settles down
>After a while she starts up again and I noticed she had changed the way she was sitting
>She was now straight up dry humping my leg, her legs spread, grinding her crotch into my leg as hard as she could
>Freak out and push her off as fast as I can
>Stammer out something about how she shouldn't do things like that and peace the fuck out to another room
>Force myself to go to sleep to try to forget what just happened
>So much of a robot I got molested by an 8 year old
>>
>>36830941
You'll get better faster if you stop blaming your shit on this incident.
>>
File: hqdefault (9).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (9).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>36838869
Should have stuck it to her anon
>>
File: 1484345643523.jpg (55KB, 792x589px) Image search: [Google]
1484345643523.jpg
55KB, 792x589px
>>36838869
Maybe because of your autism anon, shell grow upnto be pure and thinknof sexual things as sacred after you spaghetti outburst.
A true father figure.
>>
File: IMG_2393.jpg (156KB, 757x1524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2393.jpg
156KB, 757x1524px
I was "molested" by my step dad and his friends on multiple occasions. A few other weird occurrences with other family members, but not "touchy".

You've all been taught to overreact to these situations, it never affected my development, and God knows my body isn't for some sick pervert to get off on, but the words a fucked place and so is everyone at on it

Move on, if a little bit of molestation is going to stop you in your tracks, you have no chance in the real world.
>>
>>36838343
>that pic
a walmart backroom in front of a baler. good times.
>>
>>36831225
That's hot
That's a hot way to live
>>
>>36838927
That seems ill-advised
>>36838936
We can only hope I guess.
>>
>>36830941
>never even actually saw a penis

>I HAVE PEE TEEEEE ESSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go home gamer girl
>>
>>36839051
>everyone is the same xD
>race, more like, humanrace XD
>xD I got my life together listen to me
Yeah fat chance you do, faggot. You're a stupid cunt. All those kids in middle school were right about you. Card games are for kids, you know that, right anon? Fucking pathetic. Can't believe you collect shit like that.
You sound like a
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

You are now breathing manually.
>>
>>36835470
I am way too high for this shit for fucks sake
>>
>>36831099
That's rough. Orig
>>
>>36840070
Thats rough buddy

Ftfy
>>
sure is fuckin normie around here
>>
i got molested when i was a kid by an older cousin he rubbbed his dick on mine and told me this is how gays have sex then he pissed on me and made me sleep in his piss lol
>>
>>36837193
Were you guys still living in northern-ish Ontario?
>>
>>36839051
Are you a boy?
And if so, can you tell me in detail how you were molested.
>>
>>36838624
The kid who I used to babysit since he was 5 started to act weird recently. He's around 12 now and very rarely when I do have to take care of him, he would rub his boner on my leg thinking I wouldn't notice. And one time when we were at the beach, I had these shorts on, I could just feel him checking out my behind. Jeez, boys start young. It's just fucking weird as when I was his age, taking care of him, he couldn't even speak and now he's a young boy with sexual urges.
>>
Got molested by a literal retarded nigger girl when I was 7. She was 15. Fucked me up bad for years. I swear it's the reason why I'm gay and only recently becoming bi.
>>
>>36839804
You're just plan autistic

>>36840885
Uh sure, but why exactly? I cbf going into detail.

When I was around 10, my step dad would bring back friends to smoke weed in the garage, but this one guy, Jason would always end up in my room.

I thought he was nice, he seemed genuinely interested in me outside of touching me. My step dad's oldest friend (not from work) was always sexual with me throughout my youth.

After my mom split up with him, I'd go see my step dad occasionally ( I was around 12-13), on two occasions his friend was there and they drugged me. At that age I knew what had happened and I didn't see him until I was 15 and he tried to talk me into sex.

I don't even feel resentful, outside of that he provided for me and my mom, I had a pretty good relationship with him and he genuinely cared about me.
>>
>>36841276
That's actually very unfortunate and sad. :l

>Uh sure, but why exactly? I cbf going into detail.
I expected this story to be totally different. It's good that they haven't caused any long-lasting trauma to you, Physically, Emotionally, or Mentally.
>>
>>36841414
Idk I just don't find it that big of a deal in my life. I can understand people feeling betrayed or used by it, but I just don't take it personally.

Everyones fucked up in one or more ways, at least it wasn't "abusive", as in, getting beat up or emotional bullied would be far worse in my estimation.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.