[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 16 >qt friend at school who is shy and likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>be me
>be 16
>qt friend at school who is shy and likes vidja
>don't know much about her at first but towards the end of school we really started to click
>both total robots, chat to her all the time and play multiplayer PC games
>we start dating
>as time goes on, we learn a lot about each other and the trust between us gets stronger
>start talking more about personal stuff/sexual desires
>she trusts me enough for us to start doing mouth and hand stuff
>start seeing her every weekend for pizza, sex and vidja
>took her virginity, best night of my life.
>be current day
>super kinky catgirl sex all the time
>is loyal and loving and actually wants to move in with me

Man, Dating a trap is awesome.
>>
File: 1474099566647.png (310KB, 493x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474099566647.png
310KB, 493x604px
Yaaaaas :3
>>
>>36828517
Nyaaaaaaaa I love being trap :3
>>
> see OP's pic of a conventionally feminine anime girl
> knowing /r9k/'s demographics these days, OP is probably a homosexual
> be proven right

How did we reach the point that posting anime girls is probably an indication of homosexuality? If someone had posted the Saale picture in 2009 I would have assumed OP was simply another basement dwelling neckbeard who liked anime girls.
>>
>>36829734
> Saale

*same
>>
>>36829734
Are you saying basement dwelling nerds are better than traps?
>>
>start dating a trap because she passes and has a good personality, skmilar interests
>love her but want to kms every day because we cant have kids and she hates herself for not being able to bear kids
>dont even have a trap fetish
Kill me
>>
>>36829734
Times a'changin', Anon.
To think people actually continued being lonely instead of turning to whichever other fetish had the most desperate people in it to try and distract themselves from their selfhate.

What a bunch of idiots!
>>
>>36829891
What? You don't like traps but you dated one? What made you think that was a good idea?
>>
File: social-3f4a4c57[3].png (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
social-3f4a4c57[3].png
73KB, 800x800px
https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/v8/images/social-3f4a4c57.png

password: Normies Out

COME PLAY
>>
Traps are gay
Original commentttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>36828517
Thats pretty cute anon, I'm happy for you both.

Whaat would you do if were still together in say 5 years or something and wanted to raise a family? Adoption is ccked as all hell nd essentially a betrayal of your heritage but surrogacy is expensive and risky if the surrogate decides she wants to be the mother.

desu that'd be my only qualm about dating a trap (if they were hot and had a good personality). Personally I'd go for surrogacy and just plan to murder the birth mother if they had second thoughts about giving up the kid.
>>
>>36830091
>Wanting to raise a family

Ew no
>>
>>36829891
I feel you man

I know some traps that act more feminine than actual women

feels bad mang
>>
>>36829994
She fits with me extremely well and i didnt think id regret not having kids as much as i do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.