[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting Couple is back! What's up r9k? We met each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 19203197.jpg (261KB, 1221x1559px) Image search: [Google]
19203197.jpg
261KB, 1221x1559px
Ballbusting Couple is back! What's up r9k?

We met each other at thirteen and fifteen over a blind (revenge) date. Since then have been together through high school, college, and our lives out of college. ballbusting pretty much every single day throughout! It' our only kink and we practice it within a safe guideline.
>>
>>36828489
how did the fetish first come up??

"hey babe I get aroused if you treat my like shit and kick my balls"
>>
>>36828532
Every relationship ever just cutting the crap and getting the real deal done.
>>
File: 379992664.jpg (59KB, 712x540px) Image search: [Google]
379992664.jpg
59KB, 712x540px
>>36828532
I dont get off on female domination so she is never treating me like shit or taking some kind of superior role. I've always wanted to tell a girl that i liked being hit in the balls but had no idea how. The girlfriend before her was into it for her own reasons, but that led to her treating my balls with little regard to my feelings and thoughts. and we got into her becoming very dominating so i dumped her (she later kicked me so hard at school that i fainted on impact) but anyway... I just told my sweet new girlfriend that I had a thing for being hit in the balls. She didnt really understand and thought i was playing a joke on her, so i got them out and had her flick and slap them. then led her to laying beside me and kneeing them. From there i trained her on what i enjoyed and how i wanted it
>>
File: 4_4263772.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4_4263772.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
>>36828579
Any worth while relationship is two people who connect really well. Like living with your best friend. Alot of trust and being there for each other and just letting it flow. Relationships are little to no work to maintain when two people are compatible
>>
>>36829000
Trips nice.
There is never a perfect match there will always be spells of doubt and envy followed by guilt. Life is suffering and if you aren't you're just delusional.
>>
File: amazon-femdom-cartoon.jpg (84KB, 920x630px) Image search: [Google]
amazon-femdom-cartoon.jpg
84KB, 920x630px
>>36829306
Sorry, i have to disagree. I was in alot of relationships where i wondered if it was right for me...and there were issues i always concerned myself with. some were just shallow but some were reasonable... then when i found my wife there was never and doubt or regrets about it, I dont really know how to explain it. Not that i believe there is someone out there for everyone. i could probably meet a handful of girls and be equally happy with them but i am not interested if there is anyone better for me or not because those feelings dont exist here.
>>
>>36828489
To each his own, but I can never understand this fetish.
I cringe at the thought of hurting my testicles on purpose. How can you get joy out of this, wtf. Not to mention it can't be good for your balls.
>>
File: 1493241539473.jpg (290KB, 1200x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1493241539473.jpg
290KB, 1200x1665px
>>36829571
To me it feels good. Always has and it's super psychologically intense with makes your orgasms stronger and longer. And I've had some mind numbing ones. And we practice Ballbusting as safe as we can. It's definitely a risk but my testicles have never taken permanent damage
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.