[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all need to join the army. It will help you. It will literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: uncle-sam.jpg (34KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-sam.jpg
34KB, 299x400px
You all need to join the army. It will help you. It will literally make America great again by getting rid of the betaness in society. And at least to get you away from your computer. It's gonna make you better anons. you need a reason to live and to die.
>>
>translation: go kill yourself for a government that hates you
>>
>>36828256
No, we don't. The army has relatively strict standards these days. The average robot is overweight and mentally ill, the army does not need those people holding everyone else back. Put it to you this way, percentage-wise, the army has more people with high school degrees and college degrees than the general population. It's not some dumping down for the dregs of society.

>>36828271
The casualty rate is insanely low, unless you're signing up for front line infantry or the marines the only way you're going to die is if you fall down a ladder or something.
>>
>>36828256
>It will literally make America great again by getting rid of the betaness
...literally, when you get your legs blown off and bleed out in some shithole third-would country.

No thanks.
>>
>>36828339
*not some dumping ground

>>36828353
The odds of you getting blown up are insanely low unless you deliberately sign up for a role that carries that kind of risk (which is a small minority of the whole).
>>
>>36828271

>go kill yourself
What anon? I never said that and they don't hate you. They don't even know you.
>>
>>36828256
I've been on and off with joining the military. Scored pretty well on the ASVAB and could pretty much take whatever MOS I wanted but at the same time fuck Israel, I don't approve of us bending over backwards over some jews in the Middle East for no damn reason. That shit has caused way too many problems for the world and we get jack all from it.
>>
>>36828339
Why even risk it? You don't get anything out of it and they still hate you?

>>36828394
>spies on you constantly in direct violation of the constitution
>hides shit from you
>wants to take away your other constitutional rights such as arms because it poses a threat to them
>takes your money at the threat of violence anyway
Loyalty to the government is the ultimate cuckoldry. You are paying for them to screw you over. Why would voluntarily offer them anything on top of that, let alone your health or life?
Hell, at least the mafia generally leaves you alone after taking your protection money. You should understand that something is wrong when your government is somehow doing a worse job than organized crime.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.