[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy, Anon? If so or if not, why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Are you happy, Anon?

If so or if not, why?
>>
>>36825363
Yeah actually, not doing too badly. I came off antidepressants but my friends and kinda-gf were lovely and supportive so I've honestly been feeling pretty decent. Exams coming up and I'm not looking forward to that, but it should be fine, right?
>>
>>36825363
Not really, and there's no reason for anybody to need to be happy either.
>>
>>36825363
I wouldn't say I'm unhappy because shes' with me and she's all I need but I could the most happy man in the world the day I get the money to see and hold her in my arms all the night.
>>
>>36825363
no, it's kinda on off suicidal depression I just broke up with gf(2 years) and she was the love of my life we did everything together and I tried my best for her being an austist this was kinda hard for me but I managed and the end she just said I made her unhappy and idk why
>>
>>36825443

Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?
>>
>>36825403

Besides the whole "Happy people lead better lives" thing?
>>
>>36825363
No. I don't know why. Nothing really is wrong but I dont feel happy either and can't relax. My life in nutshell.
>>
>>36826660
people are happy because their lives are better not the other way around.
>>
>>36826771

Not always, there's evidence pointing towards the validity of "fake it 'til you make it"
>>
>>36825363
Almost.
I thought I was happy until recently. I had a relationship with a sweet girl for the last 5 years. But I realized that this relationship did not make me happy. So I broke up just recently. This is a painful process. But I know that I will be happier in the end.
>>
I'm not sure. I haven't really felt anything in a long time. The best description of my mood is apathetic.
>>
>>36827014

Why did you get into the relationship in the first place?
>>
No, I am not happy. I am very ugly and I need at least $50,000 worth of surgery (both jaws, chin, nose) in order to have a chance of looking normal. I also have gynecomastia; it's painful and it has messed up my posture to the point that my shoulders are permanently slouched forward. I'm also skinnyfat from years of poor diet and lack of exercise (this was from severe anxiety and depression) I am still severely depressed and I am a compulsive/binge eater, so I am becoming fat. Not to mention, I have a small penis because I was Anorexic from the age of 13-16. My hairline is also receding and I have severe type 1 rosacea
>>
>>36825363
I really like cows.
They seem like nice animals.
I want a pet cow.
>>
File: 1493937388623.jpg (20KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
1493937388623.jpg
20KB, 650x490px
>>36825363
Mama mia sengrita bomb bee taa.
>>
No, I am not happy. I live a worthless, loveless life without meaning or purpose
>>
>>36825508
Bceuase women in this day and age are all told theyre princesses, so she probably thought she deserved better.
>>
>>36828204
>pizza parlour
The eternal Italiano
>>
I wonder if the schizophrenic guy at my group meetings will shoot up the place soon.

People are starting to distance themselves from him. I hope he doesn't explode.

Oh lord I hope he doesn't see this please don't hurt me.
>>
>>36825363
are you still here? are you a texan
>>
I'm happy because I know I have access to alcohol. You know what's great about drinking? You stop thinking that life is so shit.
>>
>>36828404
WATCH IT GABBAGOOL
>>
>>36828451
Wait for it someday the bottle will break you.
>>
>>36825363
No I'm not happy. I'm so god damn miserable that the only thing I can think about all day all night every fucking second is suicide. I am in pain. You know when you stick your hand in slightly hotter water than you can take and you keep it in there for as long as you can until you can no longer bear it? That's what my brain feels like except replace heat with how much I want to die, and I've past the breaking point for several years and my brain is melting and screaming at me and never stops never stops never stops and if I get my hand on a gun I'm going to tell you what it feels like to be happy for the first fucking time in my life.
>>
>>36825363
I'm definitely bitter so I wouldn't say I really am happy. On the flip side however I finally moved out and don't have to deal with my shit family and that day just felt great, so at least I have that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.