[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like having conversations is like pulling teeth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mel.png (301KB, 409x353px) Image search: [Google]
mel.png
301KB, 409x353px
Anyone else feel like having conversations is like pulling teeth and you have to do all the work? Especially for women?

I only really talk to people online at this point, but getting anyone to give more than a few word answers is painful, and it always just turns into an interview where I ask all the questions and do all the heavy lifting, moving things from topic to topic. They're not always just uninterested either, since I'll end the conversation and they'll message me first thing the next day looking for more a lot of the time.

Are people just fucking boring? I mean I am too, but I can stretch my boring life out for longer than ten minutes.
>>
simple answer: yes. iktf. stay tuned for more boring conversations...
>>
>>36824559
Same here desu
I especially hate it when I ask a question, they give like a couple word answer, and don't even say "what about you?" or something
>>
>>36824559
i noticed that too
while i feel more comfy talking on the internet it's actually more difficult
when you meet irl you share a moment and have something in common to talk about
>>
Ever heard the girl you like talking to a guy she likes? She actually tried to keep the conversation going, while with me I'd get ignored if I didn't say anything.

In other words, it all depends how interesting you are to the other person. In our case, not very interesting.
>>
>>36824559
Yes, the only people that seem to be able to reciprocate conversation are over 40
>>
>>36824559
yeah and I think that's it as far as being fucked in the social hierarchy, you have to be able to have the right stupid things to say to be accepted by women as cool, it's all just memes

black males basically just spew rap lyrics and memes and they are seen as cool because they're colorful and have no moral boundaries
>>
It means they do not want to talk to you.
>>
>>36825014
But a lot of people, especially women, who make first contact end up talking like that from the very beginning. They don't gradually ice up as they become less interested.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.