[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never fight with sword and scutum in hand >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

File: hail augustus.jpg (74KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
hail augustus.jpg
74KB, 677x782px
>tfw you will never fight with sword and scutum in hand
>tfw you will never rise through the ranks of plebs
>tfw you will never be elected consul
>tfw you will never charge through the gates of Carthage
>tfw you will never explore all over the known world
>tfw you will never retire to a beautiful villa in southern Italy with household slaves treating to your every whim
>tfw you will never conquer Gaul in the name of Rome
>>
File: 1491146837916.png (894KB, 1048x745px) Image search: [Google]
1491146837916.png
894KB, 1048x745px
germanic fucking shits
>>
File: 1428670637773.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1428670637773.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>>36824496
I should have been born a farmer in Rome, then I would have a purpose and serve the republic, not shit post and wagecuck myself 8 hours a day
>>
>you will never be a subterranean social outcast with no obligations or need to do back breaking work, allowing unlimited time to jack off to drawn portraits of women from the far east
>>
File: 1303666193891.jpg (257KB, 1138x721px) Image search: [Google]
1303666193891.jpg
257KB, 1138x721px
>>36824496
>tfw you will never rise through the ranks of plebs

It was almost impossible to raise your family from a plebian to patrician in a lifetime, especially to a senatorial rank that would get you assigned as Legate to a legion or, by the Gods, to Consulship. There was one famous Roman general who was known for his low birth, but I can't recall his name and even he may have started out in the equestrian class.

If you start as a pleb, pretty sure the highest you'll get in Roman nobility in your lifetime, even with a vast fortune, is Equite.
>>
daily reminder that romans were degenerate child fuckers who got btfo
civilisation is for cuckolds, based Germanics
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.