[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become alt right. It sounds cool. Even the name names

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: haircut-300x300.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
haircut-300x300.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
How do I become alt right. It sounds cool. Even the name names cool. The "alt" makes it sound edgy. Should I get a haircut like the picture. What slurs should I use. If I need to become racist I'm willing to. This is the alt right home-base right? Fucking normies almost ruined the election.
>>
>>36823803
Just follow the Occupy Democrats on facebook.
They are by far the most alt-right organization.
>>
>>36823803
For starters, go to /pol
>>
>>36823845
Huh? I looked them up and they are alt left.
>>36823913
I did. They called me a cuck.
>>
>>36824530
Then don't be a cuck, cuck.
>>
>>36823803
Haha fucking normies haha
Yeah ok pal go here
>>>/pol/
I hope you're ready for extremely finesse ironic racism and satire.
>>
>lose weight
>eat healthy
>don't consume substance your body doesn't need
>get fit
>get a job
>be a good role model and a positive example
>>
First you need to read up on politics, then get involved with grassroots campaigns. It's pretty easy. I was in young Americans for liberty during the Ron Paul thing. I tried to like Gary Johnson but he's just such a cunt it's impossible to get behind him so I sat out for 2012, I was starting my career and didn't really have the time. As soon as I heard Trump was considering the primaries I wrote to his campaign and said I'd be available for anything that doesn't involve travel. The biggest thing is getting involved with local politics. Presidency is fun but it's mostly shitflinging and shitposting. Getting someone you like at the county or state level is what makes a difference. Go to meetings and educate people on civics is a great starting point. Even people in their 40s don't know who their representative is or how to find out. Don't follow the left's dirty get out and vote tactics. You want to win honest citizens and true patriots. If they won't even take the 30 seconds to leave a message with the secretary they shouldn't be voting.

Dude has a nice haircut but it's kind of extreme. Do what feels right but keep in mind how it reflects on your candidate. You can link envelopes buttass naked but if you're shaking hands and talking you want to look casual. I usually go with slacks, solid shirt, and buzzcut, no tie or jacket. This looks professional but not intimidating. Another tip is always smile. You could be a delight the entire evening but all it take is breaking character for a second and a person could be turned off. The first rule of politics is that someone is always watching. If it's a rally they're already halfway on your side. It's the undecided you want to win.
>>
>>36823803
richard spencer is a spoiled faggot alt-right SJW. he's a delusional shitbag who's never worked a private sectore just in his life. That being said, if any anons want to read up on some crisp, articulate alt-right philosophy i highly recommend going to

Amerika.org
>>
Good alt-right podcast:
http://renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.