[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /r9k/, fembot here. Any experience with buttplugs? I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6428.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6428.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
Hello /r9k/, fembot here.

Any experience with buttplugs? I feel like I'm late to the party with these things and I'm considering purchasing one. What do they feel like? How long do you wear it? What happens when you need to poop?
>>
File: tumblr_ohyf99xhwP1ueq4d1o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohyf99xhwP1ueq4d1o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x314px
>>36822458
>What do they feel like?
feels good. feels like it just fits perfectly and it's lewd
>How long do you wear it?
as long as you want, just while masturbating/having sex probably. like an hour at most.
>What happens when you need to poop?
don't
>>
Fembots aren't real you fucking newfag get out.
>>
>>36822544
I am a fembot, you little bitch boi.
>>
Anaru is a top tier buttslut
>>
File: 1466292844569.png (185KB, 520x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466292844569.png
185KB, 520x400px
>>36822458
op have you ever fingered your butt?
>>
they're pretty shit honestly. most of the anal sex toys are laughably bad because the only design thats actually good is a long tapered dildo with no stupid bulbs
>>
They will prevent demons from entering through your anus and causing satanic possession. You should wear one at all times. For safety.
>>
>>36822458
let me put a buttplug in you, OP
>>
>>36822669
Yes, I have several times! I enjoy the feeling, although I do have small fingers.
>>
>>36823343
I'll buy you a qt buttplug if you show me after
>>
>>36822458
Bro, no need to hide under the "fembot" meme it's cool if you wanna shove things up yo ass.

I personally can't tell you anything about them but just be careful that they don't go too deep then you have to go to the hospital and have it removed and the staff will laugh at you
>>
When you wear a buttplug, your shit comes out of your mouth, op. Path of least resistance.
>>
>>36823664
I heard it comes out your peehole
>>
>>36822458
>fembot
Girls cant be robots. Saged go away
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.