[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Thanks for looking after me this week Anon. I'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Gina.jpg (220KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gina.jpg
220KB, 1080x720px
>"Thanks for looking after me this week Anon. I'm sorry for being so ill. I don't know what I'd have done if I didn't have you! Hey, I know, how about I go drag the duvet into the living room so we can curl up on the sofa and watch a movie with the lights out?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSB4ThNwPE8&t ]
>>
>>36822341
This is what I desire.
>>
>>36822341
Sick people disgust me. I don't get sick.

Your scenario is unappealing.
>>
>>36822434
this right here

also the girl in OP isnt qt enough for feels
>>
>>36822341
I literally just want a cute girl to take on dates. I don't even want fucking sex. I want to talk. Talk about the future, about my family, about her family, her interests. I want someone to do things with, someone to walk around the park with, someone to hold hands with. Fuck, I'm so fucking lonely.

I turn 21 in 4 days and I'm so sad.
>>
No woman would say that shit LMAO
She'd hardly thank you.

Women are fucking ungrateful.
>>
File: Cybil.jpg (116KB, 912x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cybil.jpg
116KB, 912x720px
>"Thanks for sticking around Anon. I know I'm a difficult person to be around sometimes, and I know I'm not as open and lighthearted as I should be. But you really do make me happy, I mean it. The more time we spend together the more I feel like I'm getting to know somebody I'm going to care very much about for an awful long time. I really do like spending time with you Anon, and I hope you enjoy my company too."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5AG5Rl-ziQ ]
>>
>>36822564
>implying a girl under the age of 60 has the mental capacity for introspection and criticism of the self
>>
>have dated 4 girls
>none of them have ever been remotely this sweet

Why do you gotta make these threads man. They just remind me how fucking shit women really are.
>>
>>36822341
who says "I'm sorry for being ill" instead of "I'm sorry for being sick"?
Is english your second language?
what the fuck is a duvet? Why does the girl who has just recovored from being sick have to drag it and not the (I'm assuming) perfectly healthy male companion?
>watch a movie with the lights out
Do people watch movies in broad daylight why does this need to be specified?
ANSWER ME
>>
File: Melleory.jpg (22KB, 274x369px) Image search: [Google]
Melleory.jpg
22KB, 274x369px
>"Hey I'm glad you're back in town Anon, even if it's because things didn't turn out so well in college. I guess you must think I'm pretty lousy still living here and still working dumb jobs, huh? Well, I feel pretty lousy. When I heard that you were going away to college my heart kinda tore in two. I knew I wouldn't be able to go since my mom was sick and all, and although you and I sort of drifted apart in highschool I always hoped you would get out of here and put our brain to good use. Do you remember when we tried to camp out in the woods one summer when we were like thirteen or something? Remember how scared we were! I must have fallen over thirty something times by the time we'd ran all the way home! The only memories I have of you are good ones, you know that? Maybe we can make some more good memories together before you leave again, what do you think?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y10AXYGw3E ]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.