[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I use Occult Magick to get a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: PepeTheDarkMemeWeilder.gif (171KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
PepeTheDarkMemeWeilder.gif
171KB, 500x394px
Can anybody tell me how to use occult magick to get a gf? or even just hook up with a girl.

I already work out, have a job, some friends, and good hygiene and all that other stuff and it doesn't help much. I need to harness the supernatural to put me over the edge.

also digits
>>
>>36822328
praise KEK and you will obtain a gf unironically
>>
You'd basically be selling your soul to a demon in exchange for a brief period of happiness. Once you die your soul will be tortured forever in Hell. It's up to you to decide if you feel that is worth it.
>>
>>36822366
praise be upon KEK

>>36822367
if life is already eternal torture in hell, then what difference does it make?
>>
Join the local temple of Set and pound hippie puss. Best advice I can give
>>
Praise to KEK! Please hook me up with the woman of my desires.
>>
File: aPCiulW.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
aPCiulW.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
if trips, I will figure out how to just b myself
>>
>>36822719
so, close, anon, and yet so far away
kek works in mysterious ways
>>
KEK provide me with a slave
>>
Train your third eye aka your visualization skills

There's tons of visualization exercises online. Things like picturing an apple in your mind, turning it around, increasing size, etc

The point is to eventually be able to visualize entire scenarios, like day dreams but where you are in total control.

Then, you visualize yourself with gf. Make the visualization constant, and make it with a clear goal in mind.

Chaos magick and all reality-altering systems work upon this basic concept. If you master this you will eventually (but slowly) master altering the reality around you.

And/or pray.

But also know that what you are experiencing is what you are meant to experience, and altering this set reality almost always leads to unexpected side effects that can really fuck everything up. Do you really think that what you want is better than God's will? That what you think you need goes above the in-place systems of the universe?

Be very, VERY careful what you wish for.
>>
>>36822448
Your life is ~80 years vs eternity in hell
>>
>>36822979
Everyone here is already going to hell.

Study the dark arts, Anon.
>>
>>36822979
How can someone be retarded enough to believe this jewish crap?
>>
>>36822328
Not even magic will get you a gf
>>
how to use dark magic and not go to hell?

it seems kinda weird that a loving God would prohibit you from actually doing anything to alter the world

The big spiritual sickness in the world today is materialism, and yet mainstream religion prohibits thinking outside of that paradigm- anything other than digesting and redigesting other people's interpretations of ancient sacred texts and going through the motions is considered heretical.
You basically just accept the shit hand life has played you- life becomes a burden that you must stoically suffer through- what kind of life is that?
It's Lay Down And Rot given a spiritual veneer.
>>
>>36822960
what did you accomplished with chaos magick? do you reccomend it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.