[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I learned from online dating was...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dJUzLPP.png (465KB, 754x569px) Image search: [Google]
dJUzLPP.png
465KB, 754x569px
that I am an unattractive, boring piece of shit and that i will probably die alone

What did you all learn?
>>
>>36822303
Same desu to be honest.
>>
>>36822303
Same, been off and on since 2012, became a moderator on okcupid. Never got a date.
>>
Is it really that bad? I've been thinking of trying it out this summer.
>>
>>36822506
If you are a girl, it's pretty easy to get attention even if you are a 6/10. You'll boost your ego but probably have to put up with a lot off bullshit and creeps sending you pics of their junk (does this ever work? What fucking purpose would you even?)

If you're a dude you need to be at least 8/10 to get anywhere with anyone. Otherwise you're probably just setting yourself up for disapointment
>>
File: 1487628676514.jpg (24KB, 642x371px) Image search: [Google]
1487628676514.jpg
24KB, 642x371px
>>36822583
I'm a guy(male). I'm not unattractive, fairly tall, and my employment title sounds pretty fancy to certain crowds. How fucked am I?
>>
>>36822728
If you're somewhere densely populated you'll get one or two.
>>
>>36822728
You'll probably do fine then? No idea how the gay male scene is. Maybe try Grinder (or however you spell it) to get a better idea what your chances are without having to make a longer profile on something like Okcupid
>>
That black girls have a chance
That if I lost weight and put on makeup, I could be attracting Chads.
>>
The online-dating market is rigged heavily in favour of women, and even then you have the fact that everyone is bullshitting and using photos which show them at their best.

There is a similarity between online-dating and searching for jobs via the internet: most people applying for jobs on the internet are doing so to meet a quota or because it's "easy" which means that employers have all the power in the hiring process. A lot of times you actually get a job via networking instead of brute-force application signing.

The most bitter redpill to swallow is that to get a girlfriend that YOU actually want to spend time with means that you'll have to put in physical legwork and a little bit of self-confidence / respect.
>>
>>36822303
Have you considered lying?
>>
>>36822303
Hah, I didn't need online dating to know that. Time saved is money saved.
>>
>>36822805
In what way? Photoshop? Because profiles don't really matter if you're an uggo in the first place
>>
>>36822303
>boring piece of shit
>boring
what did he mean by this, desu
>>
>>36822864
like making yourself sound interesting
>>
>>36822303
same, especially the unattractive part
>>
File: 1487529220019.jpg (45KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487529220019.jpg
45KB, 640x720px
>>36822303
I feel like garbage after years of internet addiction. My house is full of shit coz im too lazy to clean up. I dont have a job. Im not dating anyone. I drink and smoke to escape from shitty, multicultural reality where everyone is an asshole. I feel lonely now when my friends have moved on with their lives and are too busy to play games.

So TLDR am i completely fucked or is 24 too late age to fix your life? I feel like theres no future for me. Cant die and cant enjoy life either
I cant approach women until i have my life figured out?
>>
That positive reactions from other people are more important to me than a relationship. I never wanted to contact any of them but one liking my profile made my day.
>>
>>36822966
I already do without outright pulling stuff out of my ass and making it up. Doesn't really matter
>>
>>36822303
I got one date from OK Cupid and it went badly. All that effort for squat. I still make a fake account every now and then to remind me that the women available are lazy, fat, single-mother slobs or out of my league, and there's really nothing in between.

>>36823020
I hit rock bottom at 24 and stayed there through today (33). Don't be me. Fix your shit. Jesus said if your right hand is causing you to sin, cut if off (meaning if necessary, get rid of your internet enabled devices). Pick a professional goal, any goal, and start walking towards it today. The hardest thing in the world is starting, it's easy to change direction once you've got some momentum going, so just get going (anywhere). Best of luck.
>>
>>36822787
This is a fantastic analogy.
>>
File: 1489360355991.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489360355991.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
>>36823170
Its pretty hard to start when all you can think is just "whats the fucking point" but i guess i could at least try and take baby steps towards being that guy we all see in the commercials

Oh yeah and internet definetly makes it worse coz this is addicting and drains me out of motivation when i could just scroll endless memes and listen to music instead of doing anything productive. working will never feel as rewarding as looking at a PC
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.