[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition to ban MGM in the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 47

File: 343432445.jpg (357KB, 2048x1612px) Image search: [Google]
343432445.jpg
357KB, 2048x1612px
Make Male Genital Mutilation (Infant Circumcision) Illegal

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-male-genital-mutilation-infant-circumcision-illegal

Needs 99K more signatures before a month is up.
>>
Actually 99.9 K
>>
File: 145567543456.gif (40KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
145567543456.gif
40KB, 355x200px
>>36822111
Fuck off, I actually want to get my son circumcised and now I have to deal with these troglodytes screeching about it.
My God maybe Islam is the answer after all
>>
File: Cva8WnnUIAAis6b.jpg (65KB, 937x711px) Image search: [Google]
Cva8WnnUIAAis6b.jpg
65KB, 937x711px
>>36822320

>I actually want to get my son circumcised

Then you don't know what it is.

The foreskin isn't extra skin. It's the most sensual part of the penis, contains almost all the penile dartos muscle, and it provides a rolling bearing during sexual activity.

What you're proposing doing is mangling your child's genitals based on lies you were fed.
>>
File: anudda shoah.jpg (106KB, 1152x593px) Image search: [Google]
anudda shoah.jpg
106KB, 1152x593px
>>36822111
Oy gevalt! This is the most anti-semitic thing I've ever seen! Reported!
>>
File: [expand america].webm (903KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
[expand america].webm
903KB, 494x494px
>>36822111
>implying Donald "Israel is our greatest ally" Trump will ever make circumcision illegal
>>
Get cut everyone. All the guys I know who didn't got penis cancer.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>36822111
Why ban circumcision on the basis of "intact genitals" and "born perfect" when a percentage of them are going to run and pump their bodies full of hormones, and destroy the family jewels for a fake vag?
>>
>>36822861

They have to at least respond if the petition gets enough signatures.
>>
16+ functions? Damn I didn't know my penis was comparable to a Swiss army knife
>>
>>36822111
Roasties are supporting us.

This is strange
>>
>>36822320
t. Schlomo al-Islamstein
>>
fuck no, why would you support a thing like this. so chad junior doesn't get mutilated while we're stuck with it forever? let the normies suffer too. only a shame that the roasties will never have to deal with it.
>>
Realistically:

how soon do you see a circumcision ban happening in America?

I honestly don't think it will happen within the next 80 years. It probably won't happen in the next 250 years when everyone born from 1800 to 2010 has passed away.
>>
I read this as petition to ban mainstream media in the US at first, which I'm similarly okay with, but have no inclination to do anything about.
Sometimes I wish I hadn't been circumcised since the benefit is cosmetic and no one sees my penis except for me, but it's hard to really give a fuck. I hate washing myself and nothing really feels that much more amazing than anything else once you get used to it.
>>
>>36823346
It happened pretty recently in Germany, so it's definitely possible.
But at the same time you'd have to undue decades of wrong opinions about hygiene and the practical uses of foreskin though.
>>
File: circumcision variations.jpg (58KB, 720x903px) Image search: [Google]
circumcision variations.jpg
58KB, 720x903px
>>36823395

There are different forms of circumcision. If you have enough skin leftover from your circumcision you're fine. Your penis will still be smelly even if you are circumcised. Some men can't even masturbate even with lube.
>>
Keep those signatures rolling in guys. Thank you
>>
>>36823417

In Germany the ban unfortunately was reversed, though.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/three-months-after-local-court-banned-circumcisions-german-government-to-legalize-rite/
>>
>>36823624
>germany
No wonder, they got that jew guilt built onto them.
If any of the Slavlands would do the same, either kikes/muslims would not care enough or they'd cry but it would not change back.
>>
>>36822968

Fuck off skekel
>>
File: jew.png (12KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
12KB, 202x250px
>>36822320
>>36822922

Nice try goyim

fuck jews and fuck muslims
>>
>>36822320
Fuck you. Respect your son enough to make his own decision about it when he's old enough to understand what he's doing.
>>
why do people say that removal of foreskin does not reduce sexual pleasure?
>>
>>36824770
They are stupid and/or Jewish.
>>
>>36824888
Or hospital shills. They make good money selling to cosmetic companies.
>>
If Circumcision was wrong there would be enough supporting evidence claiming how damaging it is. There would be PSA's encouraging parents not to circumcise infants. It would be illegal to perform circumcision on infants. There isn't enough evidence to support that reduces pleasure, that there's over 10,000 nerve endings in the foreskin, and that it
>>
will not happen in our lifetime. you have no fucking clue the kind of industry that revolves around circumcision. and such big medical companies have 10000x more lobbying power than some hippie activist groups.

and the popular route will never work either, since most men are circumcised and will defend it as will most roasites because either "eww smegma" or since it doesn't affect them. then there's jews who'd label it as anti-semitic...

it's just impossible. who cares anyway, it won't change things for us robots who are already mutilated.
>>
>>36825148
An issue like this doesn't fit into the current cultural climate where the only people who are considered capable of suffering are women, gay, or black

Men's issues are immediately discredited as those who suffer from them are highly 'privileged'.
>>
>>36825148

IF you think anyone gives enough of a shit about boys to go through all that trouble, you're an idiot and i'm sorry.
>>
I'm seriously considering one of those foreskin regrowth contraptions but will it actually restore sensitivity or will it just stretch out what nerves are already there?
>>
>>36825620

It won't repair any nerve damage or make your glans shiny again, but it will make masturbation more comfortable.
>>
File: 1493971265106.jpg (291KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493971265106.jpg
291KB, 600x800px
>>36822111
>8in dick
>but the circumcision has resulted in giving me an improperly working dick
>fap/sex, can't touch my dick the next 2 or 3 days because it will hurt
>getting a boner right after an orgasm fucking hurts my tip
>sex doesn't feel
>no seriously, I can go 3 hours since my dick turns into a numb pole
>gf loved it but sex is never gratifying since I rarely cum
>broke up with her 2 years ago and hardly fap now a days
>this dead dick has probably affected my hormones, attitude towards sex and relationships in ways I can't fathom
>people laugh at the idea of circumcision as if there's no consequences
>I'm dead inside and hate myself

Fuck anyone that's for cutting baby dick
>>
I was jewtilated and hate it. They did it really tight just as a big fuck you. Why couldn't they have been regular sadistic pedos and just fucked me in the ass or something? I'm always jealous when I see those gifs of a hand job. The girl is just sliding it up and down, even the cut ones. Then you have forgen offering false hope. A pretty website while they sit around making penis statues instead of trying to get FDA approval to rub some pluripotent cells on a dick shaped piece of bovine collagen. It's not complicated you Italian piece of shit. This is not what I donated to you for.
>>
Fuck you op I'm glad I'm circumcised and don't have a floppy ant eater penis.
>>
>>36825773

Most feel the opposite way. Don't you think it makes more sense to mutilate yourself after maturation instead of when you don't even weigh 15lbs? A lot of changes happen during puberty and mgm really fucks a lot of things up by preventing normal development. I hate having a stupid dry and tight penis, I wish I could have had a normal one. Instead some cunt decided that she prefers looking at baby dicks that are chopped up and didn't care how I felt about it.
>>
Bump

[/spoiler]original fucking comment[spoiler\]
>>
>>36825620

Be careful. Some guys have experienced side effects (penis damage) from those things.
>>
>>36825891

Any proof to:
-psychological damage of circumcision
-circumcision interferes with natural growth

People post links where the article claim that circumcision is damage, but those links often don't have any sources or the study isn't done on a big enough sample.
>>
>>36825148

>If Circumcision was wrong there would be enough supporting evidence claiming how damaging it is.

There is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

>There would be PSA's encouraging parents not to circumcise infants.

Big leap of logic there. There are religious, political, financial, and cultural factors involved that you can't dismiss.
>>
>>36825942

Read this thread genius. Question, does cutting the skin off your dick make it bigger or smaller? Do you think you can answer that?
>>
>>36822670
>you don't know what it is! Only the ignorant would disagree with me!

interesting perspective, maybe he wants his son to know a civilized dick
>>
>>36825942

>-circumcision interferes with natural growth

It does inherently. The tissues removed die and never regrow.

On top of that histological analysis has demonstrated that circumcision causes disordered neural growths to form in the circumcision scar.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract

>Histology of the male circumcision scar shows amputation neuromas, Schwann cell proliferation and the bulbous collection of variably sized neurites. Amputation neuromas do not mediate normal sensation and are notorious for generating pain. Animal studies show that extirpation of the external genitalia results in acute retrograde degeneration of the nerve axon back to the spinal cord [96]. Therefore, the changes in circumcised male sexual behaviour [81] may be related to a central nervous system alteration by retrograde axonal degeneration, or to peripheral nervous system damage by loss of the prepuce ridged band and amputation neuroma. It is assumed that amputation neuromas also form at the female circumcision scar, although we are unaware of a formal histology study.
>>
>>36825976

There is nothing "civilize"d about strapping a baby down, ramming a metal probe into his penis, and clamping, crushing, and slicing off his primary erogenous tissue.
>>
>>36826007
we'll have to agree to disagree on this point
>>
>>36826035

Then we clearly have very different fundamental conceptions of what "civilized" behavior entails.
>>
File: 4545.png (284KB, 479x483px) Image search: [Google]
4545.png
284KB, 479x483px
>>36825148
>>36825945

>PSA's encouraging parents not to circumcise infants

Actually though, such things do exist, even if you're unlikely to see them on primetime TV.

Check out "Circumcision: The Whole Story" by Dr. Christopher Guest.

Also the Royal Dutch Medical Association's official position on MGM is that pediatrticians have a duty to strongly discourage their patient's parents from having them cut.

>The official viewpoint of KNMG and other related medical/scientific organisations is that non-therapeutic circumcision of male minors is a violation of children's rights to autonomy and physical integrity. Contrary to popular belief, circumcision can cause complications - bleeding, infection, urethral stricture and panic attacks are particularly common. KNMG is therefore urging a strong policy of deterrence. KNMG is calling upon doctors to actively and insistently inform parents who are considering the procedure of the absence of medical benefits and the danger of complications.

http://www.i2researchhub.org/articles/non-therapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors/

Americans have been systematically lied to for the past 100+ years about MGM. This is changing right now.
>>
>>36825942
It should be obvious but even if you can't come to the conclusion by common sense or the many stories shared with only bad things to say about the mutilation there's always the first page of Google.

>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1093.x/full

Even if it were only extremely bad for the child that doesn't mean it's OK to do. A person should be allowed to decide for themselves if they want their dick lopped off or not.
>>
>>36822968
It's an interesting point. Presuming rights for a baby's dick not to get redecorated but on the other hand of course you should be able to abort children I mean, come on it's the wouldn't-be-mother's right.
>>
>>36825926

So you're saying it might cause damage to something already broken if used wrong, or it might fix it to some small degree. I'm still holding out for regeneration in case restoration interferes with eligibility for the procedure, but I can understand why a lot of guys would want to try it. There's no reason to believe regeneration is going to be available any time soon.
>>
>>36826463

>So you're saying it might cause damage to something already broken if used wrong, or it might fix it to some small degree.

Even if used correctly, according to the disclaimers on a lot of their web sites, they are not liable for any problems that may occur. EVEN IF the system is used according to the directions.

>I'm still holding out for regeneration in case restoration interferes with eligibility for the procedure, but I can understand why a lot of guys would want to try it. There's no reason to believe regeneration is going to be available any time soon.

I understand. I'm not saying not to do it I'm just saying there have been reports of foreskin restorations gone horribly wrong.

Some guys might want to just cut their losses (pardon the wording) and leave things as they are. Others might wish they had done that by the time it's too late. Others won't experience side effects and are likely to be very happy with their decision.

I'm just being real here.
>>
>>36822320
Even if you somehow pulled off a flawless childhood outside of that he would still hate you deep down.
>>
>>36825976
>done only by jews and muslims
>civilized
>>
i want to genocide americans
>>
>>36822320
Pls give your child up for adoption and kys
>>
File: 939203.jpg (171KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
939203.jpg
171KB, 900x900px
Forced genital mutilation is an act of violence.

There's no two ways about it. It is a deliberate mangling of a child without his or her consent.
>>
ITT: Angry mos and dicklets look for scapegoat
>>
>>36827217
We don't need to look for reasons to be angry, we're reminded every time we go to take a piss how we were strapped down and violated brutally against our will. Neck yourself, pedosadist piece of shit. You'll wish you had if we ever get our way with you.
>>
I've been trying restoration, but it's just too painful. I'm going to quit for now and wait for an easier alternative to show up. My glans are just too sensitive to touch, even with lubrication and gloves.
>>
>>36827530
IoI you sound a gay hahaha
>>
>>36827530
you won't do shit you little roleplaying faggot
you can't even enjoy sex and your dick is even smaller than it would have been, haha, lmao at your life my 'man'
>>
>>36822320
Actually, instead of circumcising him, go all the way and castrate him. There's really no way to find out what gender he is until hes old enough to declare it himself. Better not let biology bias him in any way, shape or form. Remove his genitals completely.
>>
>>36827589
I don't see how you got gay from that. There is no indication of homosexuality and only the exact opposite of joy from my post.

>>36827608

Don't be so sure, the tide has been changing away from your side lately. You very well may regret not getting to end things under your own terms. I don't believe in an eye for eye if that gives you any indication of what I want to do. I'm upset about not being able to enjoy sex. Even when I jerk off it gets swollen and sometimes bleeds. The libido is still there though. It's a miserable existence.
>>
>>36827703
just use prostate message, seems like it would be up your ally, faggot
>>
>>36826175
FGM is different than circumcision. Regardless of what you think, removing the foreskin does have some benefits, mostly in the realm of hygiene. Removing any of the external female genitalia has no real purpose other than to prevent pleasure.
>>
File: 1493993782739.gif (1KB, 35x31px) Image search: [Google]
1493993782739.gif
1KB, 35x31px
>>36827703
>You very well may regret not getting to end things under your own terms. I don't believe in an eye for eye if that gives you any indication of what I want to do.
I physically winced reading this, not even meming. Please leave this website immediately
>>
>>36823083
no they don't lol
there's no law that says they have to
there's 1 million signatures that say "release your tax returns" but he won't
>>
"Babies are born perfect"

Great example of flawed female logic. This is just normie crap. Circumcision is fine.
>>
>>36827745

That sounds like too much trouble, I'd rather just use my dick like I should have been able to.

>>36827860

It offers just as much or more benefit than mgm does. Females get smegma even more than whole me and since they are getting blasted with cum they usually have a higher risk of contracting VD. Decreased surface area will insignificantly reduce this risk. There is also the aesthetic benefit and the psychological pleasure that comes from holding someone down and disfiguring their body. So basically it's exactly the same as mgm.

>>36827876

Keep on and you'll be doing a lot more than wincing. Maybe we'll see just how much skin a person really needs to survive anyway. We'd do it properly medical like to you, no anesthesia, only restraints before slowly peeling back the skin. Maybe amputating organs you don't need if we have the time. It could last days so we'd eventually get around to it.
>>
>>36828040
>cutfags are edgelords as well as homosexuals
Gee what a surprise...
>>
>>36822111
tweet prominent right wing ecelebs to promote this, we need it now!!!!
>>
>>36827926
>Circumcision is fine.
Want to get circumcised right now, then?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-06-21-20-18.png (158KB, 355x376px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-06-21-20-18.png
158KB, 355x376px
>>36822111
Fuck this guy, you can tell he had his babies mutilated.
>>
>>36828224
>thanks for making me normal, dad!

not pictured is the man's healthy, normal boys
>>
>>36828263
Not sure why fags like this are trolling the thread. Go to /b/.
>>
>>36828263

The glans is the least sensitive part of the penis to all stimuli except crude, noxious stimuli.

The foreskin on the other hand is the most sensitive part of the penis to pleasant, gentle stimuli.

Think about that. Meditate on it a while.
>>
If circumcision is bad then how come:
-I still have satisfying sex (no premature ejaculation, can still feel the vagina with penis)
-I'm still able to masturbate without lube
-no dick cheese
-dick only gets smelly if I work out or don't shower after sex/masturbation
-pants/underwear don't uncomfortably rub against glans
>>
>>36828370
you think the natural state of human sex is not pounding the puss but having small angels dance on the end of your dick?
you've certainly given me a lot to think about
>>
>>36822111
>https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-male-genital-mutilation-infant-circumcision-illegal
>31 signatures
>petition for White House aka executive branch
>laws are made by congress
Maybe you should petition the legislative branch if you want to pass legislation. And people in this country don't give a flying fuck anyways so don't plan on getting 32 signatures.
>>
>>36828372
yeahand if evolution is real then why are there still monkeys lamo checkmate atheists
>>
File: 44.jpg (39KB, 658x417px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
39KB, 658x417px
>>36827860

The women from cultures that perform FGM by and large don't see it that way. They too think FGM is "hygienic" and "normal".
>>
>>36828372
>You have no basis for comparison, the fact remains that sensitive pleasure nerves have been excised
>You had a loose circumcision, some people have their skin so tight that they can't slide their dick in the skin at all
>Same goes for uncut men, if they don't wash their dick, it stinks. Not sure why you would think otherwise.
>Years of constant stimulation have desensitized the nerve endings - a freshly circumcised man would experience great discomfort wearing rough fabric over his dick.
>>
>>36828406

Women with circumcised partners are more likely to report frequent pain during intercourse, frequent problems having orgasms during intercourse, and dissatisfaction with their sex lives.

Cut males are more likely to experience frequent difficulty achieving orgasm during intercourse, too.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>>
>>36828419

A major purpose of this petition is to draw attention to the matter and elicit a response.
>>
>>36828511
>circumcised men reported more partners

and the reported numbers aren't too troubling, seems like its worth the risk
>>
>>36828487
It's beyond desentization. There are profound changes in the tissue following mutilation like this. Dude is a fucking nutjob if he actually thinks circumcision is ok because he sometimes takes a shower and wears boxers.
>>
>>36828600

Quality over quantity bro.
>>
>>36828600

That's not how it works. It's not worth the risk no matter how you look at it. If you want to lop the end of your cock off have at it. You're inability to read a journal should not be used to determine whether or not we should sexually assault children with a knife.
>>
>>36828601
Top kek, yeah. I just wanted to address each of his points simply.

He's beyond stupid if he posted unironically.
>>
>>36828642
>yo-you just can't read an abstract, bro

oh, interesting point I never considered that
>>
File: 1415384139796.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1415384139796.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>>36822111

Not ONE of you mother fuckers have provided a solid article or video explaining what's wrong with circumcision. I really am open here; convince me either way because I have no opinion on it. But so far it's been someone linking to a shitty video of one researcher blabbing for 15minutes unconvincingly, and another article that isn't a thorough study.

If you fuckers are so convinced, WHY are you so convinced beyond "It's obvious?" Because common sense is normie garbage and you all fucking know it.

Meanwhile, I see no epidemic of cutfags not being able to bust a nut.

Like I said, both sides have just been shit slinging. Someone link something useful
>>
@36828689

No point in even giving this retard (You)s, please stop shitting up the thread by falling for his bait
>>
>>36828689
That's really something you should consider before you start spewing misinformed bullshit like that. I hope you feel bad.
>>
>>36827643
> better not let biology bias him

I know your joking, but thats a really depressing line of thinking. Did you read that somewhere?
>>
>>36828709

Multiple journal articles were posted. Did you even read the thread before posting?
>>
>>36822111
I actually think I need to get circumcised cause my foreskin doesn't pull back so I won't be signing this shit...not like it'll work anyways
>>
I don't see the problem. It's not like circumcision will kill you. If anything it helps me and my future children last longer in bed. Also, since I'm planning on rasing my children Christian, it's best if they get circumsiced because I heard it deters masturbation because it doesn't feel as good. Convince me that my logic is flawed
>>
>>36828709

What kind of evidence do you want?

The histological evidence is solid. The foreskin is the penis's primary sensory platform. No other part of the penis has this specialized pattern of innervation--especially not the glans, which is among the least sensitive parts of the penis to all but the crudest stimuli. Almost all the nerve endings in the glans are unspecialized nocioceptors.

http://www.i2researchhub.org/wp-content/uploads/storage/TQ63QSHD/Cold%20and%20Taylor%20-%201999%20-%20The%20prepuce.pdf

Read that.

>Meanwhile, I see no epidemic of cutfags not being able to bust a nut.

"being able to bust a nut" isn't the whole of male sexuality.

You've been brainwashed into thinking that that's it. It's not. But actually I shared a study that showed that cut males had more trouble "busting a nut" than intact males. Oops.
>>
>>36828709
One thing to point out is that it's a forced operation. The person who it's being done to has no ability to consent or speak their opinion on the subject, and it's a permanent operation.

If a boy/man feels they want to be circumsized in life, before they have sex or whatever, they should be able to get the operation done. Regardless of the positives/negatives, it does permanently alter your reproductive organs and the infant has no say in the matter.
>>
>>36828783

Just because your foreskin doesn't pull back doesn't mean you need to get circumcised.
>>
>>36828783
The fuck? Do you run in asking for a foot amputation when you stub your toe too? Go see a real doctor instead of going to cracked and yahoo answers for medical advice.
>>
>>36828783
Prepare for a dramatic leap in sexual partners, friendo
>>
File: 553.png (106KB, 320x311px) Image search: [Google]
553.png
106KB, 320x311px
>>36828854

Even a lot of doctors would steer him into getting mutilated because that's all they know.

He would do better to see a doctor who actually understood what he stood to lose if he got circumcised.
>>
>>36828816

They should be adults and of sound mind before getting a disfiguring cosmetic procedure like this done. We don't cut off mentally ill people's arms just because they feel it's what they want. Teenagers need a parent's permission before they can even get a piercing, this is far more serious. Informed consent is actually pretty tricky. No sane man would actually go through this mutilation so he would need to cough up some good proof before being allowed to undergo such a treatment.
>>
File: 1477252357253.jpg (50KB, 472x445px) Image search: [Google]
1477252357253.jpg
50KB, 472x445px
I legitimately feel sorry if you faggots end up having kids
Foreskin is fucking disgusting to look at, I can masturbate perfectly fine and women aren't disgusting.
It's far more hygienic as you don't get semen stuck between
I am GRATEFUL my parents got me circumcised and am glad I wasn't unfortunate enough to be one of your children
>>
>>36828824
>>36828854
Well I did go to the doctor and apparently I have phinmosis so yeah I do have to get circumcised
>>
>>36828804
Read the bible, your children will go to hell if they're circumcised. It's a mark of ownership to another god, that's the whole reason jews and muslims do it. Christians don't mutilate their children as we believe Jesus satisfies all blood sacrifices needed.
>>
>>36828958
You can pierce baby's ears...
It's part of cultural cosmetic surgery, makes them seem more feminine.
>>
>>36828985
I mean a medical doctor, not your piano instructor. PhD is different from MD or DO.
>>
>>36828975

>Foreskin is fucking disgusting to look at

That's just because you were conditioned to think that.

Women in cultures that cut off clits think clits are disgusting. They were taught to view them that way, just like you were taught to hate your foreskin.
>>
As someone whose cut what exactly am i missing out on?
>>
>>36828985

Your doctor is full of shit. Phimosis doesn't require circumcision to treat.

Look up preputioplasty.

The glans is not where most of the good sensations you experience come from. The nerve endings in the foreskin are.

Your doctor is probably an idiot who doesn't understand how the nerves work.
>>
File: 1493062620348.jpg (31KB, 540x529px) Image search: [Google]
1493062620348.jpg
31KB, 540x529px
>>36826463
>>36825620

Just do manual method restoration and retain with t-taping when you're not. You won't hurt your dick if you're not retarded. I've been doing this since late August, 9 months and my dick is not broken. I wish the progress was faster, but the skin I have grown back has made fapping more easier than before. I used to sometimes get little cuts from fapping and my dick would get sore, I would get frustrated and couldn't cum. That hasn't been a problem anymore. I think it's worth it, and it'll only get better the more skin I grow. It many ways the manual methods are better because you can target any area you want.

There's a foreskin restoration subreddit (I know reddit boogeyman) that has information and guides. Try this method, it seems to be popular on there

https://www.reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/comments/5652l2/repositioning_the_scar_line_to_the_tip_how_i/

You don't need a device to restore unless you're a complete lazy fuck.
>>
>>36829043
Nigga,I did go to a doctor I have a pretty severe case where it hurts to even Jack off he said getting circumcised would be the best option and I'm gonna do it...I'd rather get cut than to live in constant pain
>>
File: 6544.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
6544.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>36829106

The primary erogenous tissue of your penis, for one thing.

Also most of your dartos muscle.

Depending on how tight you were cut, you're also missing most or all of the gliding action.
>>
>>36829141

Does the doctor who is going to circumcise you know that the glans is protopathic?

Ask him that.
>>
>>36829118
Well my doctors pretty good I'd rather take his advice than a random stranger that posts on 4chan...also I've tried those exercises and my dick started to bleed...that's how severe it is
>>
>>36829141
If you're fine with it then by all means go through with whatever some stranger says instead of seeing a real doctor. It's your dick, not mine. I just hope you don't regret undergoing a 100% unnecessary treatment. Did you at least read the medline article on what phimosis is?
>>
>>36829118
Shit I meant to respond to another guy not you
>>
>>36828804

If you're really a Christian, then you would know that the New Testament says to not get circumcised.
>>
>>36829194
>go through with whatever some stranger says instead of seeing a real doctor
Really nigga? I already said I went with a real doctor...I was gonna get cut from the advice of another doctor when I was 16 but didn't want to..but now it's time for me to do it like I said its hell on earth and it hurts constantly
>>
>>36822320
I fucking hate my mom for this you are a shitty father.
>>
>>36829152
that women is fucking insane and i hope her child cuts her vagina when he is older
>>
>>36829516
Why don't you cut your mother's vagina then, pussy?
>>
>>36828758
>did I read that somewhere

Yes, a parenting magazine, who advocated unironically in favour of using neutral pronouns until the child can decide.
>>
>>36829346

If my opthamlmologist suggested removing eyes instead of writing an rx for glasses I'd go see a real doctor, but you're the one to live with it. At least you'll get a couple years before the keratinization starts to really fuck your shit up.

Why didn't you try treating the problem first before considering surgery? I mean actually treating and not just tugging at it while watching hentai.
>>
>>36829736

Keratinization is hardly the worst part of circumcision. The worst part is the loss of the preputial tissue itself (and depending on tightness, the loss of skin mobility)

Keratinization isn't good and the glans does become less sensitive after circumcision, but the glans has very few erogenous nerve endings in the first place. Most of the glans's nerves can only sense pain, heat pain, scratching, things like that.

Fucking blew my mind when I read about this and tried it by experimenting. My glans does just a little in terms of giving me pleasure. I'm cut and the pleasure I get comes from what's left of my foreskin and frenulum. The glans factors into it, but only in a small way.
>>
>>36828975
ever hear of cleaning your dick it solves the hygiene problem its not the 1800's anymore we have running water and soap
>>
>>36829192

Your doctor has probably never studied the foreskin and most likely doesn't know a damn thing about it.

But it's your penis, your decision I guess. If I were you I would look towards a less destructive treatment. But i'm not you.
>>
>>36822111
>implying I'm going to make any attempt to make this world a better place
My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
>>
>>36830087

Take a step back and realize how messed up that is, man.

If people had more compassion for others, you probably wouldn't even be in whatever messed up position you're in. At least, it would probably be less bad.
>>
>>36825148
>If smoking was wrong there would be enough supporting evidence claiming how damaging it is. There would be PSA's encouraging parents not to smoke around infants. It would be illegal to smoke in public venues.
>>
Why cant cutfags into hygiene?
Is it so difficult to go into shover?
>>
>>36831088

It's a post-hoc rationalization. A coping mechanism.

They need to believe that the foreskin is a horrible part of the penis because if they admit the truth to themselves, it'll hurt.

So they have to fall for the memes, to protect themselves psychologically.
>>
>>36828709
So is it cool to cut off other parts babies in your opinion? What's special about the foreskin that makes it ok to cut off. Should parents have the right to cut off their kids' earlobes?
>>
>>36831088
>>36831787

I say this as a cut guy btw. I have always had a very hard time lying to myself, so I couldn't have this as an out.

I've had to suffer the reality head-on. For a while I tried denial but it didn't work. Eventually the issue is going to show itself and it'll need to be dealt with.

A lot of guys seem to deal with it by circumcising their sons. Maybe their rationalization is something like, "I am a good guy, a good guy wouldn't do something bad to his son. I circumcised my son, but since I'm a good guy, the things I do to my son are good. Therefore circumcision is good. Therefore nothing bad was done to me".

I can't play that game.
>>
>>36822111
Fuck that I'm getting my kid circumcised. Girls love it and what else is a dick good for?
>>
>>36831834
>penis strawman

yeah you're much better than that
>>
File: 66433.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
66433.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>36831883

>Girls love it

A lot of them don't, actually.

>what else is a dick good for?

Giving pleasure to its owner?

Males are ends in themselves, not just tools to be used for female pleasure.

But the point is moot anyway because partners of circumcised males are on average less sexually satisfied than partners of intact males.

The male and female organs evolved to work well together. Neither one needs to be mutilated.
>>
>>36831896

Why do so many cut men have such a strong compulsion to cut their sons, then?

Just like how so many cut women have compulsions to cut their daughters.

The compulsion to repeat traumas one has experienced on victims is a well-documented psychological phenomenon.

A great number of people who have faced abuse go on to abuse their own children. The ones that don't tend to be the ones who don't justify or make excuses for the abuse they suffered but face it head-on.

The ones that do are generally the ones that engage in denial and excuse-making.
>>
>>36831883
>Fuck that I'm getting my kid circumcised. Girls love it and what else is a dick good for?

MISANDRIST DETECTED
>>
>>36831942
Wrong wrong wrong...

Women as a whole prefer cut.

I get satisfaction by having sex, which happens more often than it would if I wasn't cut.
>>
>>36832089
>Cutting off part of your body because women thinks it looks better

Stay cucked brah.
>>
File: fgm defenders.png (499KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
fgm defenders.png
499KB, 480x696px
>>36832089

>Women as a whole prefer cut.

There's no evidence to support this idea. Outside cutting cultures women often report finding the appearance of a circumcised penis to be strange and don't understand why anyone would do it.

>I get satisfaction by having sex, which happens more often than it would if I wasn't cut.

So do you go up to women and say, "Hey baby...I'm circumcised"?
>>
>>36832027
oh my goodness no!
>>
>>36831978
Possibly because of cultural or religious forces?
It could be so that your son has a normal dick.

You are talking out of your ass, you know it and I know it. Trying to hold one thing next to another and trick readers into thinking they're the same thing. To me it is sad, but I'm sure you'll double down.
>>
>>36832089
>Women as a whole prefer cut.

And Jews as a whole prefer to exploit. Doesn't make it right!
>>
File: Jewish from Israel.png (3KB, 442x62px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish from Israel.png
3KB, 442x62px
>>36832089

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd2sXuZuusU

A lot of women outside the US don't even have a clue that most secular or Christian American men are circumcised. They think only Muslims and Jews are.

And circumcision rates are dropping as time goes on.

The US will eventually follow New Zealand, Australia, Britain, and other cultures that were briefly cutting cultures due to Victorian anti-masturbation zealotry and medical fraud. It's taken a lot longer here than it did in those other countries, but it is happening.

Even some women in cutting cultures oppose circumcision and find it barbaric and horrifying.
>>
>>36832141
>>36831978
oh I see it's not even your idea, fair enough.
>>
>>36822320
You dickhead, your poor future son(s).
>>
>>36832189

>Possibly because of cultural or religious forces?

Cultural and religious forces don't occur ex nihilo. They are the product of psychological phenomena.

>It could be so that your son has a normal dick.

An intact penis is normal. On a worldwide basis, cut dicks are and always have been the minority.

And in the US they were the norm until the late Victorian Era. They are poised to become the norm again.

In Egypt, 90% of women are cut. Being cut as a woman is normal there.

Now that the practice has been banned and officially discouraged, the prevalence is dropping day by day.
>>
>>36832256

Actually, I probably underestimated how recent it was that circumcised became the norm.

Although it started to get popular in the late Victorian era, it took decades to catch on. I'm guessing cut would have begun to outnumber intact sometime around the 30's or so.
>>
Get /pol/ to meme magic this. Gey the t_d redditors there to spread it on social media
>>
>>36822320
>Fuck off, I actually want to get my son circumcised and now I have to deal with these troglodytes screeching about it.

>Fuck off, I actually want to butcher my son's penis and now I have to deal with these empathetic people raising legitimate and obvious ethical questions about the barbaric practice of circumcision.

Fixed that for you dawg!
>>
File: Corn-Flakes.jpg (46KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
Corn-Flakes.jpg
46KB, 700x465px
Less time spent masturbating means more time for eating Corn Flakes.
>>
>>36832322
to be fair the amount of time young men spend whacking it compared to becoming functioning citizens is probably damaging the first world
>>
File: Kellog.png (1MB, 784x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kellog.png
1MB, 784x693px
>>36832363

Masturbation is actually psychologically beneficial.

It's probably prevented more than a few young guys (and girls) from making bad decisions due to raging hormones.
>>
File: 3434343.png (1MB, 913x717px) Image search: [Google]
3434343.png
1MB, 913x717px
>>36832304

Why don't you repost it on /pol/, then? Go for it!
>>
>>36832363
Dawg what's damaging the world is Chads fighting with each other over Stacy.

Staying home and jerking off is so much better than wasting hella money on bullshit to impress dumb chicks.
>>
>>36832445

Too bad a fair number of guys can't masturbate properly because they were circumcised extra tight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRsJXJop5I

This poor guy was cut so tight that his skin split and bled when he started masturbating.

It's not really surprising. Circumcision, both in Judaism and in mainstream American culture, has long been used as a tool of sexual suppression and control.

Some doctors and maybe even mohels have more recently begun to intentionally perform "looser" circumcisions (although according to Jewish law, the extent of the tightness is de facto prescribed as quite severe--there may be some wiggle room but not a lot), but these looser cuts are still causing problems and some parents are taking their kids in for two, or even THREE circumcisions, so he'll have a tight cut and "look like dad".

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised
>>
>>36832525
Yeah, I'm pretty sure circumcision is indeed a ploy by the succubi to increase demand for pussy and therefore increase their value on the marriage/prostitution market.
>>
>>36825773
>floppy ant eater penis
basically another version of "roastie" but accepted by normies worldwide. you Americans are a weird bunch
>>
>>36832692
>you Americans are a weird bunch
#NotAllAmericans
>>
>>36832714
>#NotAllAmericans
I understand, my emotions got the best of me

it's just whenever I hear the term "anteater dick xd" or whatever, it's always being spouted by a bunch of sub-70 IQ Americans. there's nothing more infuriating knowing that this is a perfectly accepted term in your culture. I respect those of you fighting the good fight, though
>>
>>36828224
i think he's just mirin her thick curves
>>
>>36832931

Personally I like anteaters. I wish I still had mine.

But that decision was taken from me because apparently I'm just a disposable male. Not a real human being, like a woman, right? Ha ha ha...
>>
File: 5322224.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
5322224.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
Doing a great job guys. Up to 78 so far. Keep 'em coming!
>>
>>36833669

Decided to share this on /pol/ btw. Someone else made a circ thread so I posted the link over there.

/pol/ is a little more active than /r9k/ so I think more signatures will come from there, especially if this petition gets reposted more than once. But who knows?
>>
Do these petitions actually mean anything? What's stopping a group of people from using fake names and throwaway email accounts?
>>
>>36822111
Fucking great, men need to be given the option.
>>
>>36833973
well circumcision probably doesn't matter, but back when blacklisting was a thing it was a great way to accumulate names of your enemies
>>
>hang out on campus
>see people asking for donations for charities
>see people asking for significations
>never see anyone trying to petition a circumcision ban
>>
>>36834727

A lot of people, even if they're against MGM, are afraid to speak out about it because of the concern of social repercussions.

If they were cut themselves, they also run the risk of re-living the trauma, even if they don't consciously remember it.

But circumcision protestors have protested at colleges.

This lady got so angry about it that she attacked them after seeing them for the second time (the time before, they had been at her college).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0fFi0j1GMQ
>>
>>36834787
>man gets slapped by a woman
>D-did you catch how she punched me??!

and oh what bitter tears these faggots cry everytime
>>
>>36822111

Somoene post this exact thread on pol. Its get a 5k+ signature boost in an hour.
>>
File: laughing_bitches.png (776KB, 848x434px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_bitches.png
776KB, 848x434px
>Americans believe that FGM is barbaric because Muslims do it
>they also believe that people designated make at birth can be 100% female
>and they also believe that MGM should be encouraged even though they believe not everyone with a penis is male so penises aren't make genitals
>>
>>36835000

I posted a link to it already in another thread about MGM that someone else had started.

But you could go ahead and make a thread there specifically about the petition. It might be more useful to do that tomorrow.

Also check'd.
>>
>>36822968
That actually brings up an interesting point. Is foreskin useful in sex reassignment surgery? I would imagine that more skin to work with would be helpful when trying to create a vagina. If we got SJWs to believe circumcision is wrong because some boys will get sex changes and foreskin is useful in creating vaginas, MGM would be banned pretty quickly.
>>
>>36834958

These men are working to protect the rights of boys in America. They are good people and you should show some respect.
>>
>>36835065

http://www.circumstitions.com/Functions.html

>Provides sensitive skin to line the vagina in male-to-female sex-reassignment surgery

Unfortunately he doesn't provide a cite. I'll do some research and see if I can dig one up.
>>
>>36835081
They should stop harassing college students. The ends never justify the means.
>>
>>36835115

Protesting is not harassment. What "Tinkerbell" did was harassment.
>>
>>36829152
*Que cruel angel thesis*

THEY TREAT THEIR CHILDREN'S COCKS LIKE DESIGNER FASHIONS, WHAT THE FUCK,THIS ROASTIE WHORE IS ALREADY MODELING THEIR DICKS AROUND THE IDEAL IF SOME ROASTIE WHORE THEY WILLIR WONT EVEN FUCK...ree...
>>
>>36822320
If you want to force your son to get circumcised, he should force you to get one of your fingers chopped off as punishment.
>>
>>36835329

Can you imagine if a man in the west said, "I had my daughter's labia cut off halfway, but now that I know more about it, I'm going to have her labia cut off all the way. I think it looks much better"?

People would be all over him like white on rice.
>>
At 99 so far. Good job guys. Keep it up.
>>
>>36825684
>or make your glans shiny again
Yes it will. If you keep it covered 24/7 the dead layer of shit on top peels off after a while and it becomes a ton more sensitive. It's where most of the pleasure increase comes from, if you still have part of your frenulum that'll be even more significant.
>>
File: 1491192137231.png (142KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1491192137231.png
142KB, 434x434px
>western "traditionalists" are now 90s leftists
I never thought I'd see the day Christianity fall in the US. To see the younger generations of "the right" become overglorified leftists who hate homophobia and want tranny wives. They are progressives who just stopped progressing, and became conservatives. They are against morally bankrupt things like pedophilia and murder, but decree all those who oppose homosexuality, all those who have faith in God and his rules, to be incompatible with their "patriotic system"

Is this the last defensive line of the West? Is this all that remains of a two thousand year legacy of civilisation under God? My ancestry dictstes I should feel smug or victorious, but I don't. I feel the discomfort and dying cry of a respectable line of men. I wish the best to any Godfearing decent men left in the West, and hope for a deus ex machina to save you from it.
>>
>>36825620
You aren't just stretching it out, you're forcing the production of new cells. You'll have full feeling in whatever you grow. If you keep 24/7 coverage the thick outer layer on the glans will shed making it a lot more sensitive and you'll start getting smegma. You won't get painful/uncomfortable erections anymore and once you reach the point of full flaccid coverage your sensitivity and overall pleasure will probably have at least doubled. It's absolutely worth it.

Do NOT use weights though because that's a surefire way to fuck up your dick. Some numbness after tugging for a long period of time is normal but if it lasts more than a few minutes you need to let off a bit. You can permanently fuck up the dorsal nerve and make your dick even more unresponsive than it already is. Take it slow/do it correctly and there won't be any problems.
>>
File: 1493652349527[1].jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1493652349527[1].jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>there are people actually, truly, honestly, seriously, unironically, sincerely, genuinely defending mutiliating dicks
>>
File: 1491720463768.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1491720463768.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>tfw not cut
>>
oh vey, it's like another shoah!
>>
>unircumcised
>virgin at 30
>bud is circumcised because muslim parents
>banging asians since 14
Thanks mom
>>
>>36822111
Can someone provide a real pros/cons list for circumcision?
>>
I dont think we should stop circumcision, I just think we should also remove little girls clitorises. Clitori? Text box gives me a red line under clitori so I guess its clitorises.
>>
>>36825685
There are foreskin stretchers if you would like to restore some of the function, sadly it won't restore all of it and it only works for some people. Sorry mate. Glad you know not to cut though.
>>
>>36823321
it also means that future robots escape the knife
>>
>>36827860
>mostly in the realm of hygiene
and yet the US has higher rates of UTI and other dick issues than all of europe
>>
>>36825685
fucking hell I thought I was the only one. It definitely is circumcision that ruined my dick
>>
>>36822111
Anyone have more of her?
I'm losing my mind here guys.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170507-120429.jpg (1MB, 807x3787px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170507-120429.jpg
1MB, 807x3787px
>Really makes me think
I love genital mutilation
>>
>>36839954
me too, female circumcision looks better and its healthier too.
>>
>ex-girlfriend didn't get her son circumcised
>sister didn't get her son circumcised
>friend didn't get her son circumcised

It's nice to see women refusing to do it despite not doing any deep research on it. Doctors are charging $300 to do it so maybe that helps discourage parents from wanting to do it.
>>
oh no guise, i can't be bothered to roll down my foreskin and clean

please save me from spending 30 seconds in the shower cleaning my penis
>>
>>36822320
> I actually want to get my son circumcised
Wow, are you a filthy jew or a filthy muslim?
>>
File: 1491180304567.jpg (93KB, 524x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491180304567.jpg
93KB, 524x550px
>>36828975
takes literally 5 seconds to clean

kys
>>
File: europejski neet.png (501KB, 665x445px) Image search: [Google]
europejski neet.png
501KB, 665x445px
You know what is funniest thing about that? Burgers thinking that male circumcision became a thing in their country due to hygienic or aesthetic reasons and not to make masturbation more difficult.
>>
>>36842661
>and not to make masturbation more difficult.
*and not because Jews told them to.
>>
>>36828709

I NEED A VIDEO OR ARTICLE TO TELL ME THAT A KNIFE TO THE DICK IS BAD
>>
>>36837050
You realize all conservatives are just progressives who stopped progressing?
>>
>>36842861
It was a Christian that popularized it. The Jews have nothing to do with it. The Jews are against spreading their religion, and they believe that circumcision and a covenant between them and only them with their God. They have no reason to spread it.
>>
I was curcumsized because my foreskin grew over the tip, thus disallowing me to pee
>>
>>36822111
Signed!

Fuck jews!
>>
>>36822111

FUCK MGM!!!!
NASTY NASTY NASTY. NATURAL COCK FEELS SO MUCH BETTER!!! DONT BELIEVE THE JEW!!!!!!
>>
>>36827860
>Regardless of what you think, removing the foreskin does have some benefits, mostly in the realm of hygiene.

Maybe we should cut your ears off then so you'd never have to clean behind them. Think of how much cleaner you'd be!
>>
counter arguments to:
-why would you care about dicks if you're straight?
>>
>>36841986
>"You act like an atheist" is supposed to be an insult
America really is a joke.
>>
>>36844887
>thinking this is an argument or makes remotly sense
>>
>>36844887
Looking at a cut dick makes any normal person physically cringe and feel secondhand pain. It's like looking at a mutilated limb or a burn scar, and worst of all it's in the most sensitive area of the body.
>>
>>36839067

Pros:

1. Is a part of some religions

2. Some people like the look better

3. Some people derive sado-masochistic pleasure from the idea of circumcision due to the pain and disfigurement involved

4. According to some studies which have been criticized on methodological and ethical grounds, not having a foreskin may slightly reduce your chances of HIV if you enjoy having unprotected sex with HIV positive women

5. Can be necessary in the case of medical issues such as foreskin cancer or severe frostbite of the foreskin.

6. Dessicated foreskin can be saved as a creepy "souvenir" in the family memory album

Cons:

1. Increases risk of meatal stenosis (narrowing of urethral opening)

2. Removes most sensual parts of the penis

3. Causes disordered nerve growths to form in circumcision scar

4. Removes nearly all the penile dartos muscle, making it more difficult for the penis to make positional adjustments

5. Depending on tightness, can make it very hard to masturbate

6. Depending on tightness, can make erections shockingly painful

7. Partners of circumcised women are more likely to experience pain during intercourse and less likely to experience orgasm
>>
File: 65456.jpg (28KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
65456.jpg
28KB, 665x662px
>>36838290

I misread that as "riot cut" and thought it meant you got circumcised during a riot.
>>
>>36828975
>It's far more hygienic to have part of your penis cut off
Have you smashed out all your teeth so you don't need to brush them? How about burning off all your hair follicles so you don't have to shampoo?
>>
File: pls pull my teeth out.png (10KB, 573x234px) Image search: [Google]
pls pull my teeth out.png
10KB, 573x234px
>>36845432

He mightn't be the first.
>>
>>36844887

Because mutilating children's genitals is wrong.
>>
File: german circumcision protest 3.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
german circumcision protest 3.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
Can any German anons tell us what these signs say?

There was apparently a big anti-circumcision protest in Germany recently.

This movement is on fire right now. This is the tipping point. We're there.
>>
>>36845661
There's black people in germany?
>>
>>36845690
oh you sweet innocent child

orginla
>>
File: German Circumcision Protest.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
German Circumcision Protest.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>36845690

Yeah. They make up a fairly small percentage of the population over there; something like 1% or so.
>>
>>36845690
you fucking americans are so fucking stupid it pisses me off
>>
>>36845690
There are now.

>>36845661
From Upper left to lower right:

> being a human without incision
> Less is Less, circumcision cripples
> Parents rights (?) end, where the Kids rights begin
> His body, his decision

> Central council of ex-muslims

>My mother protected me, because the state does not!
>stop with forced circumcision of african children
>My body is mine alone
>>
>>36845785
You fucking Euros are so fucking easy to troll it's hilarious.
>>
>>36845785
Foreign people can read English too? You people amaze me everyday!
>>
>>36832931
>anteater dick
>this is a perfectly accepted term in your culture

Honestly this is the first time I've heard the term. I live in Oakland California.
>>
>>36844887
>Why would you care about child abuse if you're an adult?
>>
>>36845797

Thanks bro, l appreciate it.
>>
>>36822111
Honestly, this is pretty retarded.
Coming from someone who was circumsized due to medical reasons, i honestly dont know how something like this would have affected my life.
>>
>>36845829
>>36845882

> foreign
> English

Im literally in the UK.

'And here we find the american confused by simple logic. The american is an easily rustled creature and can be brought to anger or confusion simply by the concept of something being outside their understanding. Be careful not to cause the american to think too hard or they can be driven to blurt out statements that represent extreme nationalism, pure idocy or forms of xenophobia.

The Americans leaders are aware of these systematic errors among their people and so are careful to inculcate them with an absurd form of patriotism. Remember, when the American is confused, the idea that yes, it is American will be a comfort to it in the midst of panic'
>>
>>36828975
You falsely assume everyone wants to be mutilated because you like being mutilated. How fucking dumb are you? Most of the world is against mutilation you dip shit.
>>
>>36846016
>i honestly dont know how something like this would have affected my life

A circumcised penis is significantly less sensitive.

Circumcision is also an extremely painful, traumatic experience that we subject fucking newborns to. I can only imagine there are lasting psychological effects.
>>
>>36825685

please do some foreskin stretches
>>
>>36846016

Most "medical" circumcisions are simply due to ignorance on the doctor's part about the foreskin and it's natural development, and ignorance on his part about less extreme treatments for foreskin issues.

But in the case of the maybe 1/16,0000 medically indicated circumcisions, those would still be allowed. Just like amputation of any other body part would be allowed, but parents can't consent to having that done to their kids unless there is an actual pressing medical reason.
>>
>>36846105
To paint everyone who lives here with such a broad brush is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1460438073011.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460438073011.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
What happens if you say you don't want to circumcise your son's dick in America? I heard a woman in Florida got arrested for this.
>>
>>36828975

>friend having kid
>everyone talking about circumcision
>i say i wouldnt do it
>his wife says well its hard to clean
>not really
>well when hes really old it will be hard

this is the logic
>>
>>36846151
>Just like amputation of any other body part would be allowed, but parents can't consent to having that done to their kids unless there is an actual pressing medical reason.

Word. That's why I think the comparison with cutting off earlobes is so effective. Would anyone think it's OK for parents to be cutting off their kids' earlobes? I doubt it. But cutting off the foreskin is so much worse because it actually serves a real purpose!
>>
>>36846216
Tell them they should cut the ends of his fingers off too, then he won't have to clean under his nails or trim them. Hopefully they'll see the point.
>>
>>36846305
>Hopefully they'll see the point.

They won't. They'll just get pissed and say mean things about you behind your back.
>>
>>36846140
>>36846151
If i remember correctly, the foreskin was too tight, wich thus caused A: the unability to drag it back and B: Air bubbles forming under it, wich may or may not have caused extra harm/damage.
>>
>>36846216

>his wife says well its hard to clean

That's a lie and trying to pull back a baby's foreskin to clean under it is destructive and dangerous.

The intact male baby's organ requires no special cleaning. It just needs to be cleaned "like a finger"--only clean what is seen.

When he becomes retractible (usually this happens around age 10) all he has to do is just slide it back and rinse under it in the shower. It's that easy.

As far as the "when he's old" thing, that is bullshit too.

https://www.littleimages.org/blog/nursing-home-debate/

Nobody makes that argument in cultures that don't cut. It's a post hoc rationalization.
>>
>>36846460
Right, so it sounds like that was a medically necessitated amputation. We're not talking about that. We're talking about circumcising newborn boys for religious/cultural/aesthetic reasons.
>>
>>36846518
Ah, excuse me then. Should probably have overlooked the thread a bit.
>>
File: 5453222545323.png (13KB, 460x201px) Image search: [Google]
5453222545323.png
13KB, 460x201px
>>36846460

How old were you? It's normal for the foreskin to not retract and to be very tight in boys.

The foreskin is fused to the head of the penis in utero, and normally separates enough to allow retraction around age 10. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later.

>B: Air bubbles forming under it, wich may or may not have caused extra harm/damage.

That is bullshit. A bit of air in the foreskin is not harmful and is actually used as a treatment for phimosis in adults.

In babies, urine often causes the foreskin to fill up, like a water balloon. This is a normal part of how the foreskin separates from the glans.

Most doctors, especially American doctors, are completely ignorant about the foreskin. They know fuck all about it because it's not a part of medical school curricula.

The doctor who cut you sounds ignorant as fuck.
>>
>>36846518

It doesn't sound medically necessary at all. OP's doctor most likely didn't know what he was doing.

Many doctors themselves have come forward to say that they weren't taught anything about foreskin development in medical school.
>>
>>36846563

>OP

Oops. I didn't mean OP.

I meant >>36846460
>>
>>36846542
Around 5-6, if i remember correctly.
>>
>wanting to ban circumcision

You fucking troglodytes, do you have any idea what you are doing? This is literally a billion dollar industry. Virtually all human fibroblast is produced from baby foreskins. Banning this is just anti-science hoo-hah that will send us back to the dark ages. Do you really want to destroy thousands of jobs pivoted on such an important industry? You are all a bunch of sickos.
>>
>>36846656
>muh jobs

KEYNSIAN DETECTED
>>
>>36846602

Yeah. You are a victim of medical malpractice.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/the-development-of-retractile-foreskin-in-the-child-and-adolescent-portrait.pdf

The majority of 5-6 year old boys cannot retract their foreskins and attempts by adults to do so can cause damage because the balanopreputial lamina (the tissue that holds the foreskin to the glans) has not broken apart enough to allow retraction--trying to force it can cause tearing, bleeding, infections, and scarring.

There was likely nothing wrong with your penis, and certainly nothing requiring amputation.
>>
>>36846105

Careful or they'll start chanting USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>36846683
He would be Keynesian if there wasn't legitimate demand for what these jobs do. He's more of a free market guy because this is a legitimately profitable industry without government intervention
>>
>>36846932
Industries shouldn't exist because of the jobs they provide, or even their profitability. They should exist because they offer something of value to the community. The "circumcision industry" is a racket at best.
>>
>>36846932
Yeah but it's a market centered around mutilating humans against their will.
How is this any different than arguing that abolishing slavery will destroy economic productivity on plantations?
>>
>>36835111
The fact that it helps trannies only makes me want to keep it around. Fuck faggots
>>
>>36846602
>>36846690

More info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MByqwC2jH_0
>>
>>36846683
Yeah, I enjoyed college government too.
>>
>>36846656
Fucked up how reliant we are on fibroblasts in so many of the ur mostuirizing medicine products, we've literally commercialized the mutilation of helpless male infants and sell their body parts. How the fuck is this okay but stem cell research isn't?
> MRA LIBERATION MOVEMENT, WHEN?
>>
>>36847001
>How is this any different than arguing that abolishing slavery will destroy economic productivity on plantations?

It's not. Excellent point, anon.
>>
>>36847045
>Yeah, I enjoyed college government too.

Lol I dropped out of college after a semester. Talk about a racket!
>>
>>36847001
>>36846994
Chill. I'm in favor of banning it too. I just think the jab was flawed.
>>
File: 483px-Brian_Morris.jpg (36KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
483px-Brian_Morris.jpg
36KB, 483x600px
Any of you guys still unfamiliar with Brian Morris and his ties to the Gilgal Society, Circumsexual Pride, Circumcision Fetish, and other sado-masochistic circumcision fetish clubs?

You need to be aware that this guy is a screwball who's completely full of shit. In addition to the potential conflict of interest suggested by his affiliation with circumcision fetish groups, he has a LONG history of making misleading claims in his pro-circumcision "studies".

His work has been repeatedly debunked and yet he keeps churning out these bullshit papers every year or so.
>>
>>36847213
A classic Keynesian argument is that industries should exist for the purpose of providing jobs. It's a labor-oriented economic philosophy.
>>
>>36847292

Screencap from his Facebook + rebuttals to his faulty interpretations of the data and misleading arguments

http://www.circumstitions.com/morris.html
>>
Is there any way I can get my baby aborted and then circumcised?
>>
>>36846656
>Virtually all human fibroblast is produced from baby foreskins.

Wow, so is your point that there's actually an added economic incentive to butcher newborn baby dick? That these hospitals want as much foreskin as possible so that they can turn a buck off it?
>>
>>36827860
FGM ranges from removing the clitoral hood to removing the clitoris to sewing the vagina shut
you can't make a broad statement, and most of the "hygenic" female circumcisions are just removing the clitoral hood
>>
>>36822111
tinychat/robot9001

le mutilation meme
>>
>>36845295

>pros
>part of some religions

jesus christ im not a tipper but this makes me rage
>>
>>36847327
>literally everyone thinks that industries should provide jobs
FTFY
Even free market people believe the free market provides more jobs than non free markets.
>>
File: rathmann clamp.gif (52KB, 294x146px) Image search: [Google]
rathmann clamp.gif
52KB, 294x146px
>>36847444

They used to even make a circumcision clamp for women; like a female version of the Gomco clamp.
>>
>>36847520
Actually, many economists, especially Communists/Marxists hold the reasonable position that we should be producing as much useful stuff with as little labor as possible. Vid related.

https://youtu.be/Ie5zO-mF31M
>>
File: German Circumcision protest 4.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
German Circumcision protest 4.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
Sharing a few more photos of the recent protest
>>
>>36847435

It is pretty brilliant when you think of it. Everyone is happy. It is a perfect system.

>parents are happy that their kid is just like everybody else
>baby is more healthy because the doctor says so
>doctor is happy since he gets paid more to perform the circumcision AND the profit from the sales of the foreskin
>pharmaceutical salesmen are happy since they have more fibroblasts to work with in their products
>researchers are happy since it means there is a greater supply of fibroblasts for research

Win-win for everybody! Remember to always listen to your doctor, they are always right!
>>
>>36822111
This would be infringing upon people's religious freedoms since this is part of the Jewish faith. It would be shot down in court if somehow magically it was enacted, which it won't be. This is just silly.
>>
>>36847913
im unhappy because i cant get an erection or it hurts
>>
>>36847913

>Remember to always listen to your doctor, they are always right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6bigWDsOsI
>>
>>36822111
Too late for me triple ones.
>>
>>36825148
Enough money is made off of foreskins that they can shill for circumcision. You underestimate jewery.
>>
>>36848002
What about the baby's religious freedoms? What if the baby's faith involves his dick not getting cut up?
>>
>>36848002

Your religion doesn't give you the right to mutilate other peoples' bodies.

The federal prohibition against female circumcision (which doesn't just ban clitoridectomy and infibulation, but also bans things like "ritual nicks" which are far less severe in terms of tissue destruction than common forms of male circumcision) makes

NO

ALLOWANCE

WHATSOEVER

For the parent's or circumciser's religion.

Girls are protected from mutilating blood sacrifice rituals. Boys should be too. The current situation is a violation of equal protection under the law.

Right now in Michigan, doctors are getting prosecuted for cutting the labia/clitoral hoods of girls at their parents' requests.

They will likely lose their ability to practice medicine and might get prison terms.
>>
>>36825148
Right, so any part of the body that isn't strictly functional can be cut off? Is that your argument? Parents should be able to cut off their kids' earlobes, then?
>>
>>36848129
Yeah man but Jews can do whatever they want because of the Holocaust, remember?
>>
File: unearcumcised disgusting.jpg (27KB, 540x398px) Image search: [Google]
unearcumcised disgusting.jpg
27KB, 540x398px
>>36848157

>He didn't get earcumcised

Enjoy your diseases, doggy ears.
>>
File: 1211103.png (202KB, 432x252px) Image search: [Google]
1211103.png
202KB, 432x252px
>>36848185

What about the Jews who want to have their foreskins back?
>>
>>36825148
The nerve endings are very countable. If you do not think removing this tissue permanently has any effect on sensation, you are incorrect. Read the accounts of those mutilated in adulthood.

Despite the fact that the evidence of harm is very legitimate (for one, it leaves the glans, a mucous membrane, horrible exposed and left to keratinize), it should not matter whether it does or not. Circumcision is a drastic procedure that involves excising a substantial amount of a male's tissue (foreskin has both an inner and an outer layer, and comprises a large portion of penile tissue to begin with). Therefore, it is a violation of an infant's rights to have it removed without his consent. Plain and simple. Even on "cosmetic" grounds, the practice is despicable. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

In my opinion, there is no more widespread injustice being perpetrated in the United States. Fuck, this topic gets me riled.
>>
>>36848674

Please sign the petition and tell your friends about it.
>>
>>36848211
The studies correlating circumcision to disease are all flimsy at best. This includes the HIV study especially (completely debunked).

While it is true that circumcision marginally decreases the risk of a UTI, UTIs are very minor, and girls get them at a FAR higher rate than boys, circumcised or not.

Cutting off the foreskin to reduce the UTI rate is akin to removing the eardrum to prevent ear infections.

Also, I should note that I was raised in a very Jewish family. Religion is no excuse for mutilating a child's genitals against his will. Should be illegal and punishable by years in jail.

Honestly, what is more evil that literally lopping off part of a kid's genitals? It is so fucked up and totally mind boggling that this is socially permissible in any sane culture. The only reason gentiles do it in America is that there were Christian anti-masturbation efforts in the early 20th century that advocated literally mutilating a kid's dick to prevent them from jerking off.
>>
>>36848953

I was being sarcastic, obviously. I don't really support cutting off kid's ears, or circumcision either.

>While it is true that circumcision marginally decreases the risk of a UTI, UTIs are very minor, and girls get them at a FAR higher rate than boys, circumcised or not.

Check this out.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/alleged-medical-benefits/urinary-tract-infections/

The studies showing a reduced UTI risk didn't control for counfounding variables like prematurity (premature infants have underdeveloped immune systems) or forced retraction. So even the supposed evidence of UTI reduction is flimsy.
>>
>>36849102

I am glad that you were being sarcastic. I should have caught it, but got angry too quickly. I really hate the "medical benefits" claim. To me it is nearly worse than the bullshit "we want him to fit in" excuse.

I hadn't seen that study before. Thank you. It is good to know that even the most "credible" justification for circumcision (reduced UTI risk) is also questionable. Even then, I find it laughable that people claim it. Even if it did reduce UTIs, UTIs are so treatable and insignificant (ironically, exactly the opposite of circumcision's effects, which are untreatable and very major and lifelong). Females get them all the time and no one bats an eye.

>>36848702
I have signed. I have already talked to my parents and close friends about it. I have been thinking about trying to go further in the past couple of weeks.

I wonder if there is any chance of winning a civil suit against the urologist who cut off my foreskin. This would send a message and might wake people up, even though the case would likely get dismissed.
>>
>>36849474

>I wonder if there is any chance of winning a civil suit against the urologist who cut off my foreskin. This would send a message and might wake people up, even though the case would likely get dismissed.

How old are you? if you're in your 20's or older it's probably too late; the statute of limitations will likely have run out.

But if you're 18 or 19 there might still be time.
>>
>>36849750

I am 21. So too late? I do not know much about law, but I think this would make a reasonable case. SoL probably has expired for me.
>>
>>36849849

Yeah, I think it's too late. Sorry man.

You can contact the lawfirm called ARCLAW just to make sure (they specialize in circumcision-related lawsuits), but I'd not get my hopes up.
>>
this is hate speech, men need to be circumcised to make up for centuries of patriarchal oppression.
this is an argument I've actually heard from feminist "activists"
>>
>>36850115
This is so ironic considering circumcision only became popular in the US because of patriarchal, anti sex/masturbation attitudes.
>>
>>36848002
the polygamy ban directly infringes on the Mormon faith, but that's constitutional
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.