[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please just a moment of your time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Why....why is living on a god forsake ROCK in the middle of nowhere in the fucking universe so fucking hard.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL, why DO I HAVE TO WORK TO GET SHIT ON THIS DAMN PLANET

Why the fuck do people get turned down when in love with someone, why the fuck do we WASTE YEARS

FUCKING. YEEEEEEARS OF OUR LIFE FOLLOWING THE SAME BULLSHIT DAY IN AND OUT.

What the fuck is the point of all this hardship and stress life has for US.

WHY THE FUCK IS LIVING SO HARD WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER.

You know the funny part is, people actually defend this shit. Its OK for the rich to be rich and everyone else struggling to get by. ITS OK someone was born rich or well off while you were born with not even a pot to piss in.

ALL THIS SHIT IS OK. I NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTOOD HOW THIS GOD DAMN ROCK AND THIS SOCIETY WORKS.

ITS ALL BACKWARDSS
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 196x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 196x165px
>be me last night
>22 year old server fag
>not terrible with ladies, but no chad
>couple comes in and order desert
>both solid 9/10
>nohomotho
>looking at each other like they only have eyes for the person across the table
>cutest shit
>they leave to pay and the restaurant is pretty dead
>i sit where the bro was and start counting my tips
>feelsgoodman
>look up and stair at the empty seat where his girl sat
>the seat still warm from his body
>tfw i could almost feel what it felt like to be him
>i could pretend like i wasn't alone
>mfw i will never have a woman look into my eyes like they're the only ones that matter
>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCpA6rgvb7Q

Here's the secret to life and the universe.

It's funny that it's right here and you might not even give it a look, so just in the case that I'm right and it is what I say it is I'd give it a look if I where you.
>>
>>36818296
If you want a better world, you'll have to fight for it, comrade.
>>
>>36818296
I dunno, man. I mean I'm not having any trouble. Maybe you're just a little bitch.
>>
>>36818731
You will, everyone suffers someway ot another because of how this shit world is. Ive had it with how fucking uneven this fucked up system of life is and Im determined to fucking change it. Im not sad, im pure fucking enraged and angry about this shit.

I AM SICK OF IT. LITERALLY SICK OF THIS FUCKING WAY OF LIFE AND THE LAST THING ID DO IS JUST LET THIS SHIT CONTINUE.
>>
File: IMG_0135.png (31KB, 594x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.png
31KB, 594x552px
>>36818558
whether this is true or you were just trying to elicit feels it worked
well meme'd
some people were meant to be with people, some of us are just different.heyarnoldpicture
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.