[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of even being like this? Being racist sounds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_8217.jpg (113KB, 750x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8217.jpg
113KB, 750x411px
What's the point of even being like this? Being racist sounds like an awful existence.
>>
>>36815088
It's a curse. Whenever I read about anyone on Wikipedia the first thing I so is scroll to the bottom to see if they're Jewish.
>>
Just a brainlet.
>>
>>36815110
That's not racism, that's noticing the (((patterns))).
>>
File: whitehypocrites.jpg (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
whitehypocrites.jpg
42KB, 500x322px
being a white male means you live a hypocritical hateful existence

no wonder every race and even white women want them extinct
>>
It's an ingrained mentality, my parents hated blacks, gays, asians and pretty much everyone. It's not that easy to reform, even as a progressive parent
>>
>>36815110
I also do it and I am jewish myself.
>>
>>36815154
>racism is hateful
>white people are hateful
>I hate my own race

Maybe you just don't understand the concept of change
>>
The only race I dislike generally is blacks. Until they prove otherwise in person, which 5/10 they do.
>>
maybe they're just bored and have nothing else to do, he might even be joking
>>
>>36815088
>What's the point of even being like this?
I don't think there are too many people trying to become racist. It just something that happens sometimes because of personal experiences (which can be influenced by oneself's or someone else's biased perspective). And going back is almost impossible. There is always a part of you that wonders if you've actually changed or are simply deluding yourself
>>
>>36815110
pattern recognition: 120% engaged

>>36815154
my concern over white people becoming a minority has less to do with how i'll be treated and more to do with how the fuck it's happening in the first place

a race does not go from being the vast majority to a minority in under 100 years without some really sketchy shenanigans
>>
>>36815088
Well that's a troll/ bait post if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>36815110
I wouldn't call that racist, unless finding out that they're Jewish makes you angry. I like to look up racially ambiguous celebrities (Jessica Alba, Maya Rudolph, Mariah Carey) to see what their background is, but it doesn't make me angry to find out what they are.
>>
File: whites.jpg (148KB, 606x499px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
148KB, 606x499px
>>36815256
>base all your lifestyle on racist sexist hateful systems
>surprised fragile white people fall apart in a free market

LOL
>>
>>36815254
I was shot by a black guy just for my shoes. So I may not hate all of them but I'm very paranoid around certain ones. I know I'll always be racist. I don't like it but oh well.
>>
File: IMG_8218.jpg (323KB, 750x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8218.jpg
323KB, 750x1202px
The racism isn't even the sad part, its the fact that they don't even see that their views are unpopular and pushing them on others can potentially destroy relationships.
>think as you like but behave as others
>>
>>36815088
I can't fucking stand gooks. Every time I walk anywhere there is these braindead gooks constantly blocking my path. They take up entire isles or footpaths and walk really slow. I see them just casually stroll in front of cars. Because I'm a few feet taller than most of them I just walk through them and shove past them these days. They fucking disgust me with their lack of spacial awareness.
>>
>>36815401
That's how I act I don't show my beliefs to friends. But I am who I am I act normal in person.
>>
>>36815088
First of all nice 88s, Hiel Hitler!
Also, it is entirely necessary for our very existence.
Hatred of others always stems from love of our own. I love my wife, therefor I hate those who would do harm to her. As long as people aren't blinded by their hatred, it's perfectly rational.
>>
>>36815154
fuck yeah im scared, we're going to become a minority but we're not going to get affirmative action and shit like you've been
>>
>>36815088
I wonder how brainlets even function in day to day living. Must be a horrible burden being that stupid.
>>
File: 1459803393521.png (107KB, 496x958px) Image search: [Google]
1459803393521.png
107KB, 496x958px
>>36815154
this is clearly white male discrimination here, the only form of discrimination still allowed. This is black privilege, "man fuck whitey I Hate him just kill them all white extinction best day of my life". "oh and can't be racist to white people so stop getting triggered ya'll"

Minorities have it so easy.
>>
>>36815409
When you come from a country where space doesn't exist you probably get used to it
>>
I think most people would consider me a racist based solely on my political views but I judge people on a personal basis. I simply don't put up with the excuses that people throw around for truly abhorrent behavior of American blacks. 13% of the population and more than 50% of the murder rate, more than 50% of the robbery rate, more than 30% of the rape rate, etc. etc. etc.

If noticing these things and not blaming slavery or Jim Crow or white people makes me a racist then Ihave no problem being called a racist. But I have plenty of great relationships with black individuals, I just keep my views to myself
>>
>>36815130
Only correct answer in this thread. Dumb rednecks don't have a filter.
>>
>>36815479
Well fuck there's plenty of space here. Get the fuck out of my fucking way GOOOOOKKKSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36815401

Stuff like racism is just faulty collectivism. It's essentially natural selection at work but at an intelllectual/philosophical level. It's why pol can sound so smart yet they're largely childless virgins. This is how people get bred out in the 21st century. It's fucked up but it's still way more humane than the old way. Humans insist upon reaching their maximum potential, that's why we grew out of ethnic collectivism naturally. We can survive in an ethno collectivist/centrist state but we've accomplished so much more in the mere 100 years we've spent looking beyond that. WWI was the death of the ethnocentric framework of society.

It's common sense if you think about it. NASA went to the moon, the KKK went to the liquor store. That's cause there's proper collectivism and there's shit collectivism and shit collectivism will always lose. The black men who got together and made a law firm or a record company will surely breed and the black men who got together and waved poster board in front of traffic (Shaun King/BLM) will probably not.

Look at the racists with bemusement and fascination but don't make the mistake of finding them compelling. If you find them compelling that just means you've been rubbernecking their ideological trainwreck too long, like the guy who causes traffic by slowing down to gawk at the accident.
>>
File: 1493759923033.png (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493759923033.png
27KB, 420x420px
>>36815482
>I just keep my views to myself
From a "black individual", you better keep your views to yourself because if I ever heard you say any semblance of what you just wrote I'd make sure you would never speak again

I've become extremely wary around my White friends because of cowards like you who can't express how they really feel yet think they can be a friend
>>
I'm sort of intrigued by this. I watch a lot of films, domestic and foreign. I never hear anyone complaining about a lack of diversity in foreign film markets like Korea, Hong Kong, or India. Whenever celebrities say they're leaving the country if someone gets elected I never hear about them moving somewhere they'd be a minority. It's always something like Canada or Australia. I can see maybe if they only speak English but they're kind of rich and can afford a language tutor and classes.
>>
File: IMG_8219.jpg (55KB, 628x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8219.jpg
55KB, 628x250px
Why would you even do this? What do you gain from denying the Holocaust in class?
>>
>>36815639
The holocaust makes no sense it is a fabricated lie sorry not everyone is an indoctrinated cow like you
>>
>>36815652
>what is einsatzgruppen

go back to your tinfoil forums you alt right newfag
>>
>>36815652
You can deny the Holocaust all you want, but why do it in school? It makes no sense. We all learn things in school that we don't agree with but why would you argue with your teacher about it? Especially something as sensitive as the Holocaust? Do you want everyone to hate you?
>>
>>36815652
You do know the thousands of people involved all said it happened and all agreed upon the same manner in which it happened?
>>
File: IMG_8221.jpg (228KB, 613x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8221.jpg
228KB, 613x1250px
>>36815601
I think you're right. These people actively isolate themselves, disassociating from anyone who doesn't share their worldview. The thing is, the majority of people don't share their worldview, and if they do, they don't feel as strongly as they do.
>>
File: 1493868400044.jpg (52KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493868400044.jpg
52KB, 620x400px
>>36815601
>The black men who got together and made a law firm or a record company will surely breed and the black men who got together and waved poster board in front of traffic (Shaun King/BLM) will probably not.

This is the only part I disagree with

Humans started out in tribes and fought each to the death, until they began to see different ethnic groups as a threat in which they collectivised AGAINST them.

Then ethnic groups fought to the death until of course you got the devastating world war and people no longer want to fight each other based on ethnic differences.
Who breeds never really mattered here, it's usually the trashiest of the group that breeds the most, all that matters it that they are part of the "group"

Now it's moved on to race (a faulty construction with no real grounding). People will now collectivise among what they consider white, black or Asian and fight amongst each other

Humans are tribal, it takes real bloodshed to show them how moronic this all is
>>
>>36815683
OY VEY!

SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN

original
>>
>>36815615
From a "brown" individual", I can tell right off the bat you're fucking retarded. And that your methods of "intimidation" are exactly why some stereotypes persist. Retard.
>>
>>36816601
Why is it that when whites are violent, everyone says "holy shit that guy's crazy" but when anyone else is violent, it's "the niggers/spics/whoever the fuck are at it again"?
>>
>>36815601
>The black men who got together and made a law firm or a record company will surely breed and the black men who got together and waved poster board in front of traffic (Shaun King/BLM) will probably not.
This is just completely incorrect though, Shaun King has kids and he is incredibly successful. And BLM is a mainstream nigger movement, the vast majority of niggers believe in it.

You are severely overestimating women by thinking they are choosing to procreate with only the best and most ambitious partners. It has commonly been known among sociologists that the least successful members of society tend to have the most children. There is an inverse correlation between IQ/success and birthrate.
>>
>>36816703
>the vast majority of niggers believe it
Wrong. The vast majority of black people believe in the idea of "Black Lives Matter", but they don't support the group.
>>
>>36816672
Because per capita blacks are far more likely to commit violent crime.
>>
>>36815615
>you better keep your views to yourself because if I ever heard you say any semblance of what you just wrote I'd make sure you would never speak again
OK but what did I say that was incorrect? The reason I keep these things to myself is precisely because of your reaction, you can't handle the truth so I would prefer to just avoid it in interpersonal conversations. When I say that blacks are 4 times as likely as whites to commit rape, I am speaking objective truth, you don't like it so you'll lash out, so i would prefer to just avoid that entire interaction

>>36816720
They don't NOT support the group though either, they may not be active participants in the marches but they certainly do support the notion that blacks are being indiscriminately killed by police despite the fact that there is no proof of it
>>
>>36815881
>phoneposter and a niggerlover
lol kill yourself you delusional fuck. just because people aren't out in the streets attending KKK meetings doesn't mean they feel any different
>>
>>36816768
That's what I meant. They support the idea. They don't want black kids to be shot by police. But they don't support retards getting on the highway and stopping traffic or running through the halls at their university disrupting class or vandalizing property.
>>
>>36815686
When you watch too much anime you start to believe being an outcast is a good thing
>>
>>36815926
True, if aliens started attacking I'm sure race would become a none-issue
>>
>>36817912
Maybe that's what the world needs: an alien invasion.
>>
>>36815088
That's almost, literally, what my vietnamese coworker told me.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.