[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did Suckerberg marry such an average Asian woman? I understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: parentsoffuturemassshooter.jpg (84KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
parentsoffuturemassshooter.jpg
84KB, 1190x595px
So why did Suckerberg marry such an average Asian woman?

I understand that they both went to Harvard so they've have very smart kids, but I just found it strange that he didn't marry a model.
>>
pic related is what Snapchat CEO is banging
>>
>>36813412
I get the feeling I would be happier with an average , smart girl than >>36813439
>>
>>36813412
Because she tolerated his ugly ass, when he wasn't Mr FB yet. It's not rocket science, anon.
>>
>>36813412
>>36813497
Nah, It's because he wants China to let him bring FB. He even learned chingchong and actively censors the website for them.
>>
>>36813412
Because he loves her? Love trumps looks. Besides, in his eyes she is probably extremely beautiful.
>>
>>36813608
>Love trumps looks

And love trumps hate. kek
>>
>>36813412

Great minds like Zuckerberg require mental stimulation, not penis stimulation
>>
>>36813412
Because people usually like to marry people that they love.
>>
>>36813912
What'd he do that requires a great mind? He made a website and jewed, which comes naturally.
>>
File: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (425KB, 793x1016px) Image search: [Google]
YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
425KB, 793x1016px
love love love

what are these fucking cucks saying in this thread?

Jesus fuck JewBerg probably had hordes of horny sluts attacking him but his Chink wife emotionally manipulated him and guilt tripped him like a little good beta boy he is to stay with her.

Men are cucks today, if I had billions I would just impregnate hundreds of women around world and just leave, I would ensure my genetic code is transmitted far and beyond.

This is what all great leaders did like Genghis Khan [pic related], only cucks believe in love, all these women seek wealth and power so dont give a shit about them. They are not SPECHUL one dont be deluded.
Just start observing women as objects and it will get you further in life
>>
>>36813912
zuckerberg isn't even that smart.
He's just a jew with typical business practices.
>>
>>36813912
>Zuckerberg
>great mind

Yeah, you know he stole the entire Facebook model off of the Winklevoss twins, people who he was SUPPOSED to be partnered with.
>>
When you're that rich, you will never find anyone who appreciates you for you. The love of money blinds people and avarice makes them seek you out. He knew her before he was "Mark Zuckerburg" and was just Mark. You can't put a price on that, so he sticks with her. Same reason Eminem stuck with Kim so long, she knew him before he was rich.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.