[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Get in here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 19

File: totally_straight.jpg (76KB, 658x563px) Image search: [Google]
totally_straight.jpg
76KB, 658x563px
what are you doing today lads?
Anything interesting planned?
for me its learning some stuff (not in college or anything)
>>
>>36811358
Learning to do stuff on my own is a waste of time.
I never stick with it long enough to get a real pay off.
Just waiting until I die in a horrible car accident to be quite honest with you
>>
File: MorrinButt.jpg (2MB, 3308x2536px) Image search: [Google]
MorrinButt.jpg
2MB, 3308x2536px
>>36811358
Currently playing wow. Taking my thicc femdorf hunter through EM for balance of power. I kinda want the elephant gun. Later im ideally gonna go blow a guy
>>
Please dont let this one die
you guys are the only ones I've got to talk to
>>
getting drunk until i pass out.
>>
File: 1486390886529.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
1486390886529.png
58KB, 445x293px
>>36811410
JO?

Origilliano commento
>>
>>36811858
damn bro. get outside!
later I'm gonna cook my gf and her parents some nice food and after that I'm gonna play wow till i fall asleep.
planend for longer term? work is pretty hard right now. I'm gonna implement a new System for RFID stuff. that's kinda cool.

whatcha learning?
>>
>>36811358
I planned on studying for my CCNA. The official textbook I ordered from cisco turned up yesterday.

I woke up nice and early for a Sat, at 8am, and came to sit in my computer room.

It is now 7:30pm and all I have done today is install windows 98 and 95 inside VMs and rice them, and refresh /g/ hoping a netsec/cyb general will appear.

I dont know why I cant study. I have the rest of my life planned out. I know this certificate will be a major boost to me moving away from hardware repair. Itll move me into security (its ccna cyber ops, not switching and routing).

I just cant bring myself to actually do it. Ive got textbooks coming out of my fucking ears Ive bought at the start of the year with the intention of working through 1-2 a month. Ive yet to finish 1 and its fucking May.

Im scared ill be stuck in hardware repair forever.

However long forever lasts that is, since its a bullshit job that will be replaced by robots and or by the lowering cost of hardware, so shit will simply be thrown away and replaced as a whole, not serviced.

I fucking hate my job. I also get paid 10k more than my coworkers, because I got promoted for fuck knows why, and have had 15k in pay rises since August. Again, I dont know why.

But now Im used to this much money and wont settle for less. But shifting into a server role means a junior spot, since my current role has zero server work.

No junior role is going to pay me 65k + super.

I dont know what the fuck to do and Im paralyzed that this magical move to the capital of the country will ruin me and Ill be even more alone in a city I dont know with no way to progress, because all cities are the same and the lack of jobs here will be there too.

So instead Im watching Halt and Catch Fire, a show I recommend a lot, until its bed time. Sadly, theres not enough show to cover until I get tired. Maybe Ill move onto Digimon. I havent seen that in years.
>>
>>36812432
Who's your favorite digimon? Just out of the digidestined ones.
>>
>>36812432
"boohoo I make a living wage but it's not enough boohoo!"

I wish my life was as good as yours
>>
>>36812464
WEREGARURUMON

as a kid just because the name is fucking killer

otherwise as an adult angemon because hes fucking OP as fuck.

>>36812474
the wage currently is fine. its great. but my job is terrible. i swap boxes out for people and have to give new mice and keyboards to 40 year old women who hate my entire existance. i think retail was less soul crushing, because people just seem to fucking hate it people. it doesnt help that im obese and quiet, and have to sit on the floor they work in, so its constantly awkward and makes me anxious they are judging me as i insert 1200lbs of food into my face every day.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_080716_135422.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_080716_135422.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36811358
Fucking nothing at all, like every other day.
Considering turning my wow accounts back on.
Maybe writing/worldbuilding on my project if I find motivation, but probably not, haven't touched it in 6 weeks, been working on it for four years.

No interesting today. Things I care about being endlessly delayed. Things I looked forward to turning out to be shit.

>29 in five months.
>Kissless Handholdless virgin
>TFW will probably die a wizard at this rate.
The fuck is the point of all this even.
>>
>>36811358
It's 7 PM so the day's pretty much over. I spent the majority of the day watching YouTube and playing Fallout 4.

Guess I'll just fix dinner, put away laundry, exercise a bit, and shower before I go to bed.
>>
>>36812514
>It's 7 PM so the day's pretty much over.
hello aussie friendo
>>
Blocked my oneitis and feeling pretty gangster
>>
I have to pick up shit from the pharmacy.
Then I'm going to visit my grandma around lunch time because she's in a nursing home.
Feels bad man.
>>
File: e36.jpg (54KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
e36.jpg
54KB, 600x464px
>>36812510
>The fuck is the point of all this even.

connecting with other people and having relationships
>>
>>36812534
Close. Japan.
>>
>>36812545

Not that anon but I hate people.
>>
>what are you doing today lads?
Being lazy and tanning the sunny day away in a quiet spot in the park. Only got back for food and lifting now. Evening/night is probably going to be gaming or shitposting.
>>
>>36812432
Gb2plebbit
>hurr I'm hot suit cuz I got entry level it knowledge
Have fun being replaced by some indian fuck in the near future
Dumb nigger brag on plebbit all these wacky it guys go there right?
>>
File: 1487583111779.jpg (275KB, 1280x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1487583111779.jpg
275KB, 1280x1847px
>>36812557
you hate others because you hate yourself, and you'll never be able to love others without loving yourself, Life is pretty shit and spending it alone is awful
>>
I'm going to have dinner and then go pick up a hooker.
>>
>>36812582
>hurr I'm hot suit cuz I got entry level it knowledge
Hi friendo. It seems to be you didnt read a SINGLE FUCKING WORD I SAID. Why dont you go shove a tendie up your ass, faggot?
>>
Bought a prey key and the seller demands authentication
Paid with PayPal so had to open a conflict thing to get my money back
Hate that shit

First time something like this has happened to me
>>
>>36812583

False, I love my brother. He is the only thing tethering me to this world.
>>
File: 1458185331316.jpg (62KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
1458185331316.jpg
62KB, 450x557px
>>36812666
family doesn't count you baka
>>
>>36812682

Fine, I'm not going to change though. Rei a qt.
>>
File: 1489229165686.jpg (249KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1489229165686.jpg
249KB, 600x847px
>>36812708
I seriously doubt most of us in 25+ will ever actually like or love ourselves. My self hatred only grows stronger as the months go by, maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have it build so big that it just explodes and resets back to me feeling neutral with myself
>>
>>36811358

Came home to visit my parents for the weekend.
Dont really have anything interesting going on no, just helping them out with stuff and browse the interwebs until is time to go back make the trip back to my place.
>>
>>36812724

The thing is I don't really hate myself, I just don't care about myself. The angel under the pillow put the biggest smile on my face and I audibly aww'd.
>>
File: 1493393203036.jpg (77KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493393203036.jpg
77KB, 364x336px
>>36812379
The normies have officially taken over
>>
play HotS for genji and dva skins

going to help my neighbour move the stuff out of their house in a few hours
>>
waiting for the sun to come up so I can go on a bike ride. Then I'm gonna into my new car and drive out to the countryside to visit this one brewery I've been meaning to go to for a year.
>>
why cant i seem to actually get started on any of my projects?
>>
>>36813107
fell into the pit of procrastination, enjoy the stay
>>
Been trying to teach myself programming and networking.
>>
>>36813107
what are your projects my dude
>>
26 coming on 27 here.
Militaryfag, very drunk.

What to do when I'm bored with life and am very lonely (tgw no gf basically), yet do not want to give up my freedom for a relationship?
>>
>>36814276
I want to build an AI that can look at guitar tabs for songs, and spit out a brand new track. Based on but a modified version of a rapping neural network Ive seen.

I am trying to put together a VST for use in my music production. I got the interface done and have lost motivation to make it work.

I need to study. I need to study so I can actually get my life on track and feel like Im accomplishing something.
>>
>>36814477
>What to do when I'm bored with life and am very lonely (tgw no gf basically), yet do not want to give up my freedom for a relationship?
sup DK.

if youre lonely then your freedom isnt doing you much good now, is it?
>>
>>36814693
Nigger, they're chords. Use a fucking RNG and it will sound good.
>>
>>36814737
I said tabs, not a chord sheet, you illiterate fuckstick. The fact you think you can just pick up a handful and throw them together and not have them clash shows you know fuck all about music theory. Dissonance is only good if timed with harmony. Otherwise it sounds like a your mother having sex with a baboon..
>>
>>36814710
I hue'd.

But seriously, how do I get my old motivated self back?
>>
>>36814777
keep lifting. use tinder. find girls. go back to school. youll do fine.
>>
>>36814846
Any port in a storm mate.
Thanks for the words, lifts me spirit a bit.
>>
>>36814884
its all good. its just what i did when things were shit. if youre mil school is a good choice, specially if they can pay for it. plus if youre murrcan then i know you work with roid munching lads, i enjoy working out with them, makes me push harder.

like i said, if youre lonely, youre not pushing your freedom. it sounds like its time for a grill.
>>
>>36814939
6 years full time Royal Australian Air Force. The charm has worn off me unfortunately.

I reckon I just need to get posted away from my state somewhere else.
>>
>>36814983
oh nigger. you a sig? what state you in? if youre a sig yeah i understand the burnout. but i would really seriously think about your real world skills. my mate in EW knows a lot about radars and how radio waves move, but in the outside world this is useless. all thats left is a transition sideways into the special shit in canberra.
>>
>>36812432
I feel ya... I have so many books I wanted to read, but my job is sucking the life out of me and after work I'm a zombie.

I also work in IT (consulting), the pay is really good but I loathe the corporate culture, the stupid people in management positions and being answerable to them.

All I want is to work from home, not being dependant on a boss or a single customer.
I dont spent close to what I make now so I wouldn't mind earning less money... but founding your own company is a huge hassle where I live, not to mention you're left with maybe 20-30% of what you make after taxes and everything. So I would have to make a lot more money than I make now to have less net than I do now.
This shit is so frustrating.

On the other side the job allowed me to buy my own 1200 sqfeet apartment which I just finished renovating.
>>
File: darwin06may2017.jpg (97KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
darwin06may2017.jpg
97KB, 2048x1152px
>>36815033
Darwin m8
I'm logistics but work with radar.

Also pic related for Darwin.
>>
File: C-FDVUbVoAEMJB-.jpg (166KB, 1200x1146px) Image search: [Google]
C-FDVUbVoAEMJB-.jpg
166KB, 1200x1146px
>>36811358
I got up at 7:30 on a Saturday just so I could get a message from a 16 year old Japanese idol. As a NEET, that is the first time I've willfully woken up before noon. but hey some delusional weeb delusion as a form of motivation is better than no motivation at all. I'm gonna do this week's laundry and practice the piano & mess around in FL Studio. Starting Monday I'm legit looking for a job. This is my last weekend and last days of NEET life.

>>36812432
hey good for you senpai. I briefly tried studying for a comptia A+ certification but halfway thrhough I realized that I hate that shit. You gotta love what you do. That's why I'm getting into music production & audio

Pic related, ideally one's life should be right in the middle - but there's nothing wrong with being off to one side or another. engineering.

Digimon was the shit as well. Blackwargreymon was like my weeb emo spirit animal when I was like 14 or however old I was when the series came out. I had a miniature model of him that I got from one of those hobby shops, that I built myself and everything. I wish I still had him.

I could check ebay or amazon out for figures of him - when I have the money.
>>
Play ff14 and drink vodka until I pass out
>>
>>36815097
this image is so stupid, ikigai just means "purpose" as in purpose in life people just think it's mind blowing because it's a foreign word and has a dumb ass graph to go with it
>>
>>36815078
nigger get fucked what. Im in bakewell.
>>
>>36815137
WEW LAD

City for me
>>
I've been considering getting a WAIFU.
>>
>>36813107

>>36814693
>I need to study.

Looks like you answered your own question.

Maybe that's more of a statement on me - but I can't focus or get anything done unless I'm in a disciplined and distraction-free environment.
>>
>>36815151
so youre in 114mcru then.

youse dont have the sexy clearance you need to go to the jobs in canberra. the desktop support guys have higher than youse. which still isnt enough. i need pv to move into security.
>>
>>36815168
Spot on. Hate my unit ay.
>>
>>36815165
>I can't focus or get anything done unless I'm in a disciplined and distraction-free environment.

yeah me too.

>need to block internet so i cant use it
>need to use internet to study internet
????
>>
>>36815189
it could be worse. do you want to be in air movements? fuck that for a joke, specially now the navy is coming for that exercise.
>>
>>36815127
The fact that it's Japanese is besides the point.

Replace ikigai with "purpose" or "happiness" or "meaning" or anything else if you want, it's still ideal to be right in the center of that venn diagram.

So many people are on one of the outer circles, either working shit jobs for decent money or living for their art but not being able to afford rent or some other situtation - or not on any of the circles at all. They're just frogposting NEETs.

It's good to refocus on what makes you happy, what you're good at, what you can be paid for, and what the world needs, and see what lies more or less in the middle of all that.
>>
>>36815233
Nah fuck that ay. I'm planning on staying in my mustering until my 10 years (2021). Don't wanna have to go through IETs again when my job itself is relatively straightforward. Plus, quals lyf yo.
>>
>>36815269
>quals lyf yo
oh yeah? anything you can take into the outside world?
>>
cyborg here, trying to cook for roastie and maybe get some head out of it, will post results.
>>
>>36815291
MR1 and 2, Certs 2 and 3 in Warehousing and Logistics, C6 Crane, Forklift, DG, High Risk work licence
>>
>>36815192
That's why I liked taking just like one bullshit evening course at my community college, it gave me access to the computer lab that was open until 10pm.

At most I would have one extra tab open for a youtube playlist of music, but otherwise it would just studies & exercises. I certainly wouldn't have 10 different /r9k/ threads open like I do at home.

I guess I could always go to my local library.
>>
>>36815165
I usually try to study but I'm horrible at math, so it feels hopeless.
>>
>>36815330
>I certainly wouldn't have 10 different /r9k/ threads open like I do at home.
fucking lol, its only 6 but yeah...

>>36815301
cool, being in darwin you know this is the place for labourers, youll do aight. but...yeah man i know youre sick of it here. EVERYONE here is sick of it. this place sucks.
>>
>>36815374
How long until you're posted?

>tfw maybe I'll get Townsville soon
>>
File: images (13).jpg (8KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
8KB, 236x214px
>>36812379
You NWO corporate stooge, I hope you choke on your own bile you maggot
>>
this week I got banned from an online fetish community after posting for the first time ever on their message boards.

Does it get any lower than this? I honestly feel like picking up drinking
>>
>>36815397
im unisys bruss. when unisys lose the defence contract/i get a server role ill gtfo to canberra and hope something magical happens. both are expected to happen end of 2018.
>>
Kinda wanted to plant some flowers or something. Otherwise nothing
>>
Gonna go to sleep and wake up at 5pm and play a shitty asian grindfest mmo + a few other games and watch anime and read manga

Same shit I do every day

Apparently my dad is starting a new business and will be setting up a store in a month and I'm going to be working with him on it. Not sure how I feel about it but I guess I'll help if he pays me, i need something to do. I hope we are successful.
>>
>>36815428
Say, did you do a job for us to rewire a warehouse office a couple of months back?
>>
>>36815451
no, but i was on site on friday making that projector in the COs briefing office work again
>>
>>36815468
Small fucking world mate
>>
>>36815489
innit, specialy now joels hit me up about you.
>>
>>36815500
Hahaha wew lad
>>
>>36812583
What do when your physical shell makes it impossible to see you as a potential lover? Or when you say loving others is friendship ok?
>>
Take note lurkers - this fucking world isnt big enough
>>
>>36815368
Studying and learning in general fucking sucks.

I want to be a music producer & audio engineer and I'm starting at the very bottom of the core basics - reading sheet music. It fucking sucks, I hate it, it makes no sense and I'm shit at playing the piano. I have to count backwards or forwards from either G or F using a retarded alphabetical system that starts with C, and then do the same with the actual notes on the piano - and that's just reading the pitch of the notes - nevermind the length and patterns and everything else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3WuQxnA7Hg

BUT

I really really love music and absolutely want to be a music producer & audio engineer. I just have to bite the bullet. Having a passion and love for something means being able to overcome that mountain of bullshit.

It's like water vs rocks. A tiny drop of water against a boulder doesn't seem like much, but if you have that drop of water hitting that rock every eventually it creates an entire god damn gigantic underground lake. Studying is like that. It is also sometimes just as painful as bashing one's head against the rocks.
>>
>>36815646
Hey I'm learning to read piano and play it now too, I hate how my fingers don't move fast but I love it. What is the job like? What music are toy learning on it?
>>
File: tv.jpg (912KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
912KB, 2048x1536px
31 here, I have officially made it though, finished college at age 29 and working now (programming job), living by myself in an apartment downtown with my cat. I was a true robot around the time that moot killed the original r9k and we moved to the chon for a year or so.

Outside of work all I really do is drink, smoke weed, and play video games. I spend my money on games and electronics and have been building up a big collection of torrented movies, currently at around 960 (pic is old), my goal when I started this in late 2015 was 1000+ movies. Almost there.

Working on fitness lately, been browsing /fit/ a lot and making some changes to my diet and exercise while cutting down on the alcoholism (used to do it 4-5 times a week easily, have managed to cut back to 1-3, hoping to get down to once every second weekend). Learning to cook better as well.

Weighed 229lbs in late February (5'11") currently 209-210lbs so pretty happy with my progress so far. Aiming for under 180lbs by the end of the year.

Life is overall a bit boring but very cozy right now so no complaints.
>>
>>36815803
Be honest if I'm taking remidials for math in school do I have a chance to understand programing or computers science? Are yoy happy to be out of school man
>>
>>36811358
i'm packing my shit for the 2nd out of 4 twelve hour long workshift
>>
>>36816173
Damn. How do yoy feel man
>>
>>36815669
>Hey I'm learning to read piano and play it now too, I hate how my fingers don't move fast but I love it.

Glad to hear it, there's plenty of piano bros on this board!

What is the job like? What music are toy learning on it?

>What is the job like?

It's sort of a "feast or famine" situation but with the internet and the modern world being focused so much on entertainment media it's never been easier to get a job as an audio engineer or composer or music producer or anything related to that field.

A couple of decades ago it used to be that the only work you could get, if you weren't involved with top 200 pop, was doing little songs for radio & TV commercials. These days people love all sorts of music and you can just put it out there yourself on bandcamp or whatever else.

Also with how video games are huge now, a huge part of video games is ambient music, the soundtrack, sound design, etc. Both triple a big budget studios and smaller indie games.

Also in terms of music, it used to be that the artists, the producer, the composers, the mixer and guy in charge of mastering were all separate unique individuals - but now it's common for the one guy to be all of those things. It's a lot more DIY and egalitarian since everyone potentially has access to the same resources.

>What music are toy learning on it?

Right now just the basics. Sakura Sakura, Mary Had a little lamb, Super Mario Bros theme, that sort of shit haha. I'll move on to easy classical pieces and move on from there. There's also some anime & video game songs I want to learn.

Also, using a program like FL Studio is much much easier than playing it live. With FL Studio you can just "paint" the song and copy paste patterns and delete mistakes on the go and everything. Playing a song is more difficult but more satisfying.
>>
I'm losing motivation to study for my A+ cert.

I have my final exam in my class Tuesday and I haven't studied at all.

I'm moving now and that's eating up all my time. Packing, calling movers and insurance companies is just leaving me exhausted and I just want to move with my family already.
>>
File: 1469656831023.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469656831023.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>36815891
What kind of math?

Computer science you will need a good understanding of math, particularly calculus/algebra branch of things. For just programming you don't need to really know anything beyond basic mathematics.

Very happy to be finished with school. Everytime you have assignments or whatever to work on and you are just enjoying leisure time there is always that bit of guilt that you know you should be doing your school work. Never feeling that anymore while I enjoy leisure time is the best perk aside from having money and being able to buy nice things.
>>
>>36811358
going to work. im getting my masters but work part time as a host in a chain restaurant. nothing is quite as humiliating as working the host podium with literal 16 year old girls when youre a 27 year old man.
>>
>>36816210
just numb, i stopped caring
>>
>>36816314
I worked 12 hour shifts 6 days a week for the entire summer after I finished high school. It was hell, but I was working at a fish market with mostly dudes in their 20's so there was some good camaraderie at least.

The money was nice though, not from just working all those hours every week but the fact that you're not really spending any of it because when you get home all you want to do is shower, eat, and then sleep so you're not spending much.
>>
>>36816229
It seems like yoy have a good gig, I am currently learning normal nursery rymes. I am learning right hand then left then I combine them. I also am learning some classical I want to play some anime music too. I already can read some sheet music but it's hard understanding the theory and the time structure. I play drums though.
>>
>>36816254
>I'm losing motivation to study for my A+ cert.
why were you studying for it in the first place? use that as motivation. plus if youre doing the exam, that means its booked, and youve paid for it, correct?
>>
>>36816265
I'm getting classes on remidials as in basic algebra pre algebra and some limited calculus. I want to get better at it so it's a goal of mine. But also with my back I can't do physical demanding jobs anymore.
>>
>>36816350
i work at local oil refinery for sixth year already so i've got used to it. most of the time i sit alone at the command room and controll our shit from computers which is something i don't mind at all.
>>
>>36816382
It's not booked yet, it's a class that I used to motivate me. I have ADHD so it's harder for me to focus than the average person. I plan on taking my 901/902 in July.

I'm going to be too distracted for a couple of weeks so I'm going to go in knowing that I will pass both.
>>
>>36816480
God damn I hate having Adhd I try to focus and I get distracted and on something else or I always quit a hobby. Sucks
>>
>>36816380
>I also am learning some classical I want to play some anime music too.

Awesome.

Some pieces I want to learn how to play - but am currently nowhere near the level - is stuff from the game Deemo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrKBE73aWHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M29Py-hJ4c4

I just have grow 4 extra fingers and an extra arm
>>
File: redhead.png (791KB, 552x733px) Image search: [Google]
redhead.png
791KB, 552x733px
Do you guys still get wet dream from time to time?

I'm 26 and today I woke up with my boxers soaked in my own cum. Like wft I thought this shit was supposed to stop around the age of 20. I haven't watched porn or jerked off in a few days, but that can't be the reason why I still get wet dreams, right?

Doesn't this shit usually stop when you're 18-20 years old?
>>
>>36816543
I'll listen to it a bit, I am wanting to finished learning prelude in C major by Bach. Also I like some music from clannad. My goal is to learn this sometime.
>>
26. Tomorrow I'm meant to be lecturing like 60 or something students for their final exams. I should probably read the shit that I have written to make sure it isn't all bollocks.

Supposed to be writing two papers and doing some audit shit but can't be arsed with that shit right now. I've fallen into the trap of thinking that since I usually manage to make everything work in the end I don't need to keep putting in so much effort all the time to carry on like I normally do.

I watches Crows Zero II yesterday and it was alright but not as good as Crows Zero and no way near as good as the Crows manga. Takeshi Miike is a decent director but I have no hope at all for his live action JoJo's Bizarre Adventure movie though.
>>
My body gets sick whenever I drink any alcohol aside from the most diluted, watered down shit (think Bud light).

Makes socializing pretty hard.
>>
>>36816593

I don't get wet dreams because I never stop wanking for more than two or three days at most.
>>
>>36816270
At least you're doing something else. It would be plenty more embarrassing if you were only a part-time host and then spending the remainder of your time masturbating to cartoons.
>>
it's nice out, so I want to go out, but by the time I'll be ready to go out, it's going to start raining
>>
>>36816513
I hate it too man.

Adderall helps but it gives me bad side effects.

I can't focus for more than a few seconds before drifting off.
>>
>>36816796
Try some poppy seed tea and/or dxm to potentiate the alcohol, also reduces hangover
>>
>>36816593
ive never had one in my life

i put that down to jerking it on average 15 times a week since i was 8
>>
> tfw 29
> grew up a backpacker hip-hop fag
> this week started listening to early 2000s metal for the first time
> i wish i did this years ago
> tfw too old to start moshing and wearing system of a down hoodies
>>
File: 25900.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
25900.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
Just a minor thing, but I can't stop but dwelling on this every night when I go to bed, that I still sleep in the same bunk bed that I have slept in since I was 8. Makes me feel pretty pathetic
>>
Playing rocket league while reviewing a track order for an upcoming "hits" compilation album of music a friend and I made years ago.

Probly will get some beers later, drink by myself and play some other vidya for the remainder of the day
>>
I have no plans at all. I should probably continue the job hunt, but its been 1.5 months, 100+ apps, and maybe 5 callbacks. Its disheartening. I'm debating drinking, but its 11am and i got drunk Weds, theb spent the entirety of Thursday hungover on the couch.

>>36818864
Move to middle America. Youll fit right in.
>>
File: 1493051801642.jpg (39KB, 519x589px) Image search: [Google]
1493051801642.jpg
39KB, 519x589px
thinking of making youtube channel to just vent my feelings and frustrations of being a 32 virgin.
>>
>>36818878
Bunk beds are rad as fuck man. Don't feel pathetic for still sleeping in one.
>>
Finally got a jump but I'm 600 miles from home and I've been lying in bed all day suicidal.

Does jet lag feel like depression?

I'm not going to last and I'm going to have to deal with the smug useless cunt at the job centre again.
>>
>>36819315
Job. Sitting by a cliff kek
>>
26 KHV

I barely feel human
>>
hi, long time robot serving hard time in robotdom, 26 kv neet on bux, etc etc

mmmm, today im slightly resting and plan on cleaning. just 2 days ago i walked from walmart with a large plastic shelving unit, it was large and i carried it for a 1+ hour walk because i couldnt afford a ride

i bought it because i have too much small shit and i want things to be clean. cleanliness is next to godliness, and so i clean. i found god like 3~ months ago and i pray every day. literally broke down mentally in the same way a solitary confinement dude breaks down

at one point i was crying everyday for a week. i coudlnt live life anymore. but things are getting a lot better. i believe i can "make it" 100%. im on stuff like no fap, losing weight, etc etc etc. basically the ideal way of life to fix being a robot, only through basically divine intervention

i did like a 25 day no fap streak without trying that hard recently, and im on day 8 no fap.

my plan is to get a small labtop and spend everyday in the library reading 6-8~ hours a day. i like being productive, even tho im a broken human being

i got shit to read about. penis extension stuff, korean beauty tips, statistics about people like me, people who were homeless in their youth like me, people who fit me, how they end up in life, what is the best choice of action to make, etc etc etc

i think i can get laid eventually, i know 100% bar i get kicked out of bux i can get joocy, im talking about a disgustingly delicious body, and that should be enough for a girl along side a 7"x6" penis at the smallest.

i dont know... i tried so hard so many times but only as of the last 3 months have i made any real significant progress. i literally am 156 at 5'11" barefoot right now, down from like 200-210~

i always pray for the damned in r9k who are trying to fix their life
>>
>>36816593
it has happened to me on extended no fap streaks where i ate a lot of protein, but RARELY does it happen
>>
>>36817527
>15 times a week

ive been jerking a average of 3.5 times a day between 13 and 26 until i stopped and did no fap

did you know that people with anxiety, sensitive people and people with acne also on average have a much higher sex drive? this is for both sexes

also there was this study on masturbation on university students done in the 80's that showed if they masturbated a lot, they on average were much more depressed and antisocial and socially withdrawn. i dont know what causes what, but there is a relation
>>
>>36815803
>>36816265
my nigger thats my goal. Any chance youre still around for more questions???
>>
File: 1493286758696.jpg (33KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
1493286758696.jpg
33KB, 480x344px
>>36811358
26 Navy vet
Shitposting and playing halo atm.
Supposed to be starting Uni this fall if everything goes right.
>>
working overtime for that sweet cashbux then might drink beer
>>
>>36811358
having 1 r 2 beers, mom is out to the beach so got all day to myself, played LOU online all day and listening to some bukowski documentarys, been out 1 time in the backyard smoking my pipe...
>>
I'm gonna go out and drink later. Then maybe go to a buddy's house and keep drinking, blaze and play vidya. Maybe duel too.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.